Vanessa

Baby Drashaun was now three months old. He loved his mommy very much but never like to stay with his daddy. They had been in Los Angeles filming and had an interview together. They took photo which we're on Google.

Stella's POV~
Kelly and I had just gotten home from filming and we both wanted to lay in bed. The nanny Lisa was babysitting the kids once Kelly and I weren't there. I was so exhausted I went straight to take a nap. Kelly came upstairs with both kids and said Lisa had to go her parents was in a bad car accident.

"Uh oh is she okay?" I ask as Kelly shrug. "I don't know but she seemed so sad so I told her take a week of." He replied as I gaps. "Who's gonna take care of the babies when you have to film tomorrow?" I ask as he shrug. "I don't know." He place Drashaun and Ella on the bed. I grab my pregnancy pillow before cuddling with it on one side of the bed.

"Do you hate me for telling her that? I mean it was her mom I would do that to everyone." Kelly said with his sad voice. "I don't hate you unless you want me too." I replied as he shake his head. "You have to cuddle with us tho." He replied as I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I rolled over as he cup my cheek. "What's wrong?" He ask as I got down heading downstairs.

I heard him followed me as I got a yogurt from the fridge. "Tell me what's wrong." He ask as I signed. He stood behind me with his arms around my waist. "Lisa she stares at you and you stare back at her-" I said trying to finish my sentence when Kelly cut me of. "No it's not like that-" He said as I push him away. "Why can't I look at other people tho, I stare at you because I like you and I only have my eyes on one person and that one person is you." He told me as I froze. I started to cry and turned me around and pulled me into a hug.

"I don't like her when you see me look at me it's just she was talking about her mom was sickly so she needed this job to help pay her bills and I felt bad she's only 17 why would I? Plus she has a boyfriend too and I'm in love with one person and that person I will always be in love with that person." He told me as I cried even more. He kissed my head as I lap my hands around him tightly. "I'm sorry." I told him before letting go. "I'm just going to give you space okay? We're not breaking up just take some time to yourself." He told me as I nod. We headed back upstairs as we laid in bed.

Ella was playing with Drashaun and making him giggle which I found adorable. Kelly stared at me but I didn't wanna look him in the eye. I just laid there then I found myself drifting of to sleep. After few hours Kelly and the kiddos we're gone. I check my phone and I saw a message from Kelly saying that; "Hey babe something happened in Chicago, I had to go get Hannah. Your brother collapse and he's not doing well, love you talk soon." I got really pissed then I heard the door opening. Kelly had all 3 kids with him.

He came upstairs as he look at me. I ignored him as I headed on the balcony. "You we're asleep I didn't wanna wake you up." I heard him say I tried to keep my cool. "He's my brother Kelly! You should of wake me up!" I said angrily. "Fine be mad at me for all I care." He replied leaving. I ignored him for couple days and I left and never came back.

Once I was back Kelly headed to hug me tightly. "I'm sorry!" He said as I started to tear up. "No I'm sorry I shouldn't of walk out on you it's my fault." I grab him by the shirt and kissed him roughly. I pulled away before he could kiss me back. But he threw me over his shoulder and took me to the bedroom. It was slowly turning night time and the girls wanted me to do their hair in briads. I couldn't say no to them after all they we're my girls.

"How about tomorrow? We do a little girls day?" I ask as they nodded excited. Kelly stood in the doorway as I hug the girls. I lift Ella up and Hannah held my hand. I turned around and Kelly had a hug grin on his face. I kiss him as I give the girls a shower. "We can go see your brother if you want." I heard him say as I turn to him. "No I saw him already so I flew him out here apparently he's been living in his car, his girlfriend was using him and stuff like why didn't he tell me he needed help?" I mumbled as Kelly kissed my head.

"So Hannah was sleeping in the car with him but she didn't tell us." He said as I nod. "We should set him up on a blind date." I told him as he nod. It only took a few days and I found th perfect girl for my brothers date. The day came and he told me that she had kiss him. He was so excited and I was happy for him. "I'm happy for you Shaun, I really am." I told him as he hug me. "I love you so much little sis." He said as I smiled.

"I love you too big bro." I replied as he kissed my head. For that I took him to the movies and tag along his girl and Kelly. Like a double date. We all had fun and enjoy the night out. Vanessa, my brother's new girl hugged me. "Thank you so much for this, I wasn't in a happy relationship for a year and your brother makes me happy." She told me as I smiled proudly. "I'm glad to hear that." I replied as we hug.
______________________________