What!?

Few months had pass and the Severide family we're officially back in Chicago. They we're planning on moving into another house. Like they very own house. A home since they we're living and their current home for years.

Stella's POV~
As I was sitting on the bed relaxing and watching tv, Kelly called out for me. I ignored him and cuddle with my pillow. He continued to shout for me. "What!?" I shout back as I signed heading through the bedroom door. He had Aniya in his arms. "She fainted." He told me as I place Aniya on the floor. I check for a pulse but it was barely there.

I lift her legs to her chest to help restore blood flow into her brain. Kelly started to fan her as I saw Aniya slowly opening her eyes. She started coughing and panicking. Her couch wasn't normal then she started grabbing her throat. I took her downstairs as I started the car. "She's wheezing baby we gotta get her to the hospital." I told him as he nod. We got all the kids in the car before driving to med.

I took Aniya inside as Natalie came running to me. "She fainted and had trouble breathing." I told her as she nod. "Maggie I got it from here!" Natalie told Maggie. "Get her to T4!" Maggie replied as  I place Aniya on the bed. Natalie examine her and did multiple test on her. An hour had pass and Kelly and I we're sitting in the waiting room. Natalie came as we stood. "Aniya has a chronic disease called Asthma, it's a long term condition that affects the airway in the lungs." Natalie told us. "But how I'm not an asthmatic." I told her. "Neither I'm I." Kelly replied. "Well Aniya has some type of airway infection and she caught it at a very young age." Natalie told us as I look at Kelly worried.

He wrap his arms around me as I sniff. "Can we see her?" He ask as Natalie nodded. The kids followed behind us as we walk into the room. Aniya had on a oxygen mask and was hook up to a lot of machines. "Mommy.. What's wrong with sissy?" Ask Amaya as I lift her up. "Sissy's going to be okay don't worry." I told her. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. I kissed her head as we all waited for Aniya to wake up.

Few hours had pass and still nothing had happened. Brett had the kids leaving Kelly and I at the hospital. "I can't believe she caught an infection but you didn't even smoke or anything when you we're pregnant did you?" Kelly said pacing around the room. "Are you crazy? Why would I want to jeopardize our child's life your blaming me?" I ask as he look at me. "I'm sorry I just.." He laid down in the chair as he buried his head in my chest. Aniya then started moving and she was finally awake. I called out for Dr. Manning she came and took the oxygen mask of her face.

Kelly stood as Aniya look at us. "Mommy.. I see you cry in sleep." She said as Kelly and I look at each other. I bent down and hug her. "Can we go home now?" She ask. "Not yet honey maybe tomorrow." Natalie replied. Once the next day, Aniya was in a good condition. We have several different medications and asthma inhalers. "No physical education at school that's going to be hard she loves running around." I mumble as Amiya was asleep on Kelly's shoulders. "She does but I think she needs rest she's so sleepy but she can still run around right? Just take her inhalers after." He replied. "And when she grows up and have children on her own they will have asthma too cuz she has it." Kelly added.

"Yeah." I open the door as the kids we're running around like crazy. Aniya was awake by then. Amaya came and hug Aniya. She took her to play but Aniya wasn't feeling it. She just lied down and fell asleep. I smiled then I headed to make breakfast.
_____________________________
A/N: First time in a month since I started writing again, think this chapter is boring.