Los Angeles

It's been officially a month Stella and Kelly broke up. They we're close ever since. Stella had a slept with this guy and Kelly got jealous. And that happened while she was away with Shay and Gabby. Kelly did the same with this girl but they decided to talk about getting back together.

Stella's POV~
I want to be with Kelly again. So we decided to talk about getting back together. Obviously I had stuff planned which was gonna shock him lol. It was nothing harsh but yeah okay.

"Hey." Said Kelly as I smiled. "Hi." I replied as we hug. "I missed you so much and I missed your body." He mumbled as I trace my finger down his abs. " I missed you too." I replied as he grab my hand. "No you don't get to do that." He said teasing as I smirk. "Of course I do." I replied as he smirk.

"So.. I want you to do several things for me." I told him as he nodded. "Sure what are they?" He ask as I prepared myself. "Ahem.. First your gotta get down on your knees and tell me a speech and give me a promise ring, then you have to apologize to your kids, then your taking us to LA then we're gonna make out then your gonna take me out etc till I'm satisfied also give me a $100 bucks." I told him as he laugh.

"No, I don't have any money right now plus we have to save for the trip." He replied as I give him a look. He give me a hundred bucks as I smiled. "I gotta buy you a promise ring?" He ask as I nodded. "Okay well ima go quick to the jewelry store or you wanna make out?" He ask with a grin. "No that comes tonight lol." I replied as he kissed my cheek.

After an hour Kelly came back with a little black box in hand. I was on the couch on my phone when Kelly walk up and got down on one knee. "Baby, I love you more and more each day because your a wonderful woman. You came into my life and never went back to feel alone. Every day I discovered how much it is to love; because of you my life is so much better now." Said Kelly as I smiled.

"I promise to love you till the day I die and-" Kelly began to talk as I cup his cheeks. "Awww." I mumbled as he slid the ring on my finger as he got up and kissed me deeply. "Girls!" Screamed Kelly as they came downstairs. Hannah had Ella in her arms like a baby as she put her down on the floor.

"I'm sorry for leaving you guys.. I'm sorry for yelling at mommy and I'm sorry for not showing you guys love. I'm sorry for everything I did to mommy and I hope you guys forgive me." Kelly told them as they hug him. "We forgive you daddy." Said Hannah. "Dada." Said Ella as Kelly scoop them up in his arms. I smiled as he kissed me.

"I love you." He told me as I laid in his chest. "I love you too." I replied. After a couple hours Kelly took us out for lunch as we all ate. After we left we walked on the beach and I apologize for what I did to Kelly. He hug me and told me it was okay.

Few days later ~
Kelly's POV~
Today I was going to surprise Stella with plane tickets to Los Angeles. It was where we both grew up. I got four tickets two adults two kids and I was really excited. I also got a house built which was close to 2 million dollars. Stella had no idea I was sitting this up. It's 4:45 in the morning and I began to tap Stella.

"Hey it's time to wake up." I told her as she groan. "Why? What's wrong?" She ask. "Pack your suitcase for 2 two weeks." I told her as she turned the light on. "Why didn't you tell me that yesterday?" She ask as I shrug. "We're not staying here for a while so pack up everything because we're not coming back." I told her as she got down.

"Just us or the kids too?" She ask yawning. "Yeah there coming." I replied as after an hour we we're finish pack. I called an uber as they came in 15 minutes. They took us to the airport as Stella fell asleep on me. Once we arrive I check it as we place our luggage down. We went through security as we sat waiting for our gate number to be called.

"I'm hungry." Said Stella as I smiled. "You could eat me haha we'll get something to eat don't worry." I told her as she laid in the chest. The girls we're looking outside at the planes. "It's only a 3 hour flight close to 4 hours by the way." I added. "Ohh where we going?" She ask. "You don't need to know you'll find out once we get there." I told her with a giggled.