Lost..

Kelly's POV~
Tonight was the gala. I was so excited to take Stella. I got dressed into my suite as I drove to her apartment. I knock on the door and waited for Stella to open the door.

I heard the door open and there was Stella standing there all dressed up. "And don't you look sexy?" I mumbled as we kissed. "You look handsome too." She said with a smirk as she closed the door.

She held my finger as we headed downstairs. I open the car door for Stella as she got inside. I close the door as I got in my car driving to the Gala.

"Okay and where here." I said parking up as Stella was fast asleep. I let her sleep for five more minutes before waking her up. "Sweety it's time to wake up. " I said as she smile at me.

"Okay but I'm cold." She said as she look around in the car for something. "You didn't brought your jacket if that's what your looking for?" I said as she signed.

"You can get my jacket if you like." I added as she shake her head no. "No it's okay Kelly." She said as I stop her. "No I insist." I said as she smile. I got out opening her door.

I hold out my arm as she lap her hand around mines. We headed inside as I was going to get some wine I remember that Stella was pregnant.

"Non alcoholic wine?" I ask as Stella nod. "Okay." I place my hand on her stomach as she giggled. "Your going for your sister later right?" I ask as she said yes. "Yeah." She said as I raise her chin.

"I'm taking you there so don't think about it." I said as she kissed me. "Mwa!" Her lips snap on mines as I smirk. We sip our wine as we were enjoying ourselves. I made this funny joke out Capp which Stella laugh at.

"Not so loud." I said giggling as I took her to the bathroom. "I couldn't help it." She said still laughing. "Okay that's it calm down." I said to her with a grinned. I cleaned her face then I heard heels walking in.

Stella push me into a bathroom stall before locking us both inside. They heels got closer and there was kissing. I sat down on toilet seat as Stella sat on me. We heard moaning and Stella was about to pop. I cover her mouth as stood up walking her heels around. 

The people who we're in the bathroom quickly left. Stella open the door as we left. We got something to eat and we dance together. It was slowing turning 11:00 and everyone was leaving.

I took Stella to her aunts house. Hannah was still up and she ran to  Stella as she pick her up I help with the bag, carseat and stroller to the car as we said our goodbyes.

"Hannah you know what time it is? 11:46 and your still awake?" I ask with a chuckle. Stella stayed in the back with her as I drove back to Stella's apartment.

"Okay I'm sleepy now." Stella said looking at her watch. It was 12:37am. We headed upstairs with Hannah and the carseat etc. Stella place Hannah in her bed for a nap. She took my hand leading me to the bathroom. We showered together before making out a little bit. We went to sleep and it was 1:00.

Sunday 8:30am:
Stella's POV:
I heard someone calling my name it was Kelly. I woke up as he had Hannah in his arms. I suddenly got the urge to vomit. I got up heading to the bathroom before slamming the door.. I threw up in the toilet until I heard the door open.

"Breakfast is downstairs when your ready." Said Kelly as I give him a thumbs up. He left as I flush the toilet. I wash my face before rubbing my tummy.

I headed downstairs as Kelly was feeding Hannah her bottle. "I'm not so sure if two year olds still drink milk I mean don't they eat breakfast?" I ask as he shrug. "I'm not so sure." Kelly replied with a grinned.

"Okay.." I said as I scan the fridge. "Breakfast is in the oven." He said turning me around. "I don't eat breakfast.. Not pregnant then I'll bring it back up so-" I got cut off by Kelly talking. "That's something I wouldn't let you do." He set Hannah down on the floor as he fed me my breakfast.

After I was finished eating I felt like throwing up. Kelly give me some orange juice for me to sip. "That should help you do not go and throw up." He said as I nodded. "Ima take a shower tho-" Before I could say anymore Kelly cut me of.

"We should move in together." He said as I rolled my eyes. "We aren't even dating tho." I said as he nods. "But we do sleep together tho." He said as we both smirk. "Okay fine I'll think about it." I said as he nodded.

"Sissy!" Screamed Hannah running to me. She held the remote in her hands as I put on Cocomelon for her to watch. "Our baby would be like that when he/she is born." I heard Kelly said as I smile. "Not exactly tho wouldn't be calling us sissy or bro tho." I said as we laugh.

"I know mommy and daddy." He said as we kissed. "Let's live together!" Kelly said grabbing at my hands. He give me puppy eyes as I rolled my eyes signing. "Okay okay fine." I give in as he pick me up spinning me around.

I thought I would of flew out of his arms. Kelly kissed me roughly as I smiled.

After a few hours I got an phone call saying that my aunt had pass away. She left money back for me and I couldn't believe how much. Kelly had taken Hannah to the mall to get some toys. About 15 minutes later I heard giggling coming through the door.

"Stella!" Screamed Kelly as I ignored him. He headed upstairs finding me in the bathroom with the water running soaking me from head to toe. "Baby what happened?" He ask turning the pipe of as I cried.

"My aunt is dead!" I cried as Kelly pulled me into him. "It's okay let it all out" it's." He said before drying me of as I signed. "I knew she was dying! I knew when she wasn't eating that it was a signed!" I screamed crying as I collapsed in Kelly's arms.

"Shhhh." Kelly kissed my head before getting me into some fresh clothes. He got me calmed down I laid in his chest as he held me tightly. I felt myself going to sleep. When Kelly laid me down I got back up crying for him. "Don't leave me!" I cried as Kelly pick me up.

He took me downstairs as I laid in his neck. He started ordering Starbucks and McDonald's. He got my favorite pink drink with coconut milk and a caramel Frappuccino.

Kelly's POV~
Stella was asleep in my arms. I headed to sit down on the couch then Hannah ran in my arms. I kissed her head as I had two little babies in my arms. I giggled to myself then the doorbell rang. Stella shot up as I place her on the couch heading to get the door. I opened the door picking the order up before heading back to the girls. I give Hannah her drink as she thank me.

"So uh how much money.. Did your aunt left you?" I ask Stella as she signed. "$900k, almost a million dollars!" She said as she laid in my chest. "Hey.. It's okay she left you the money to support yourself and Hannah, you have to take it." I said as Stella gaps.

"You want me to take it?? It's my aunts money I can't!" She replied with a tear rolling down her cheek. "She left the money for you, you should be happy my aunt didn't left me that amount of money when she did." I said to her as she nodded.

"But then how will I get it?" She ask as I shrug. "I don't even know, go to your lawyer or something." I said as she nods. "Sure I'll do that."
___________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes!