Pretending to be sick

Stella and Kelly we're going on a date night tonight to the bowling alley. They we're really both excited but didn't wanna leave the girl's.

Stella's POV~
Ella was downstairs watching tv with Hannah as I was upstairs with Kelly. I busy doing my nails and Kelly was playing video games. "Why aren't you playing attention to the kids?" I ask smirking as he look at me. "Because I'm busy and your busy too." He replied laughing. "Yeah but still." I chuckled finishing my acrylic nails.

"Wanna play?" He ask as I shake my head no. "No but taking the girls outside to play coming?" I ask as he nodded. We headed downstairs as we took the girls to the play park in our backyard. They played together as Kelly and I played basketball.

"Come let me teach you." He stood behind me as I shoved him back. I threw the ball threw the hope as we high five. "I know how to play lol." I told him as he took the ball from me. "Oh really?" He chuckled as I nodded. We played for a little bit more before sitting down on the court.

"Get up from down there." Kelly said picking me up as I laid on his shoulder. "I'm tired." I told him as he kissed my head. "Go to sleep I'll go get the girls." He replied as I laid down. I found myself asleep in Kelly's arms. Then next time I was in bed in his arms too.

About few hours later I woke up and Kelly was taking a shower. I then remembered our date. I look at the time and it was 4:30. Then Kelly came out with a towel around his waist. "Hey beautiful your up." He giggled kissing my head. He sat next to me as I look at him.

"What?" I ask as he shrug. I laid back down as he laid next to me. "Donuts are downstairs if you want any." He said kissing my shoulder. "I'm not hungry.." I responded in an angry tone. "What's wrong?" He ask as I sit up. I had teary eyes as he sat up. "Baby what's wrong?" Kelly asks again as he pulled me into his chest. I sat on him as I laid in his chest.

"You left me.." I mumbled. "I just took a shower that's all." He replied kissing my head. "No you left me for your ex.." I said as Kelly signed. "Are you having nightmares? I didn't leave you for my ex baby." He said kissing my head. He cup my cheeks as he wipe my tears.

I laid in his chest as he stood. He got dressed and I was still in his arms. "Mommy!?" I heard Hannah called out for me as I got down from Kelly's arms. I headed downstairs to see Ella asleep on Hannah. I quickly snap a photo before picking Ella up. She open her eyes and look at me and started to cry. I walked to the door to get some fresh air as she calm down. I laid her on my shoulder as I swing from left to right.

She fell back to sleep after as Kelly came downstairs. He kissed my head and told me he was going to get something from the mall. I nodded as we kissed. He took Hannah with him. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I was nauseous, had headaches, throwing up and couldn't eat anything.

I thought to myself was I pregnant? No this can't be! I was so emotional and started to cry. Ella woke up again and saw me crying. "Mama a cry?" She ask as I nodded. "It's okay baby go back to sleep." I told her whilst kissing her head. After thirty minutes Kelly and Hannah came back.

Hannah headed outside to play as Kelly walk over to me handing me flowers, a teddy bear and a pink drink from Starbucks. I immediately started to tear up as he pulled me into a hug. "Babe.. What's wrong?" He ask as I shrug. "I'm sick.. What if I'm pregnant again?" I ask as he look at me speechless.

"You think you are? I mean we do, do it often but not all the time like that." He place his hand on my stomach. "I don't think your pregnant tho let's stay home tonight there's always tomorrow." He added. "No no no I wanna go!" I said as I sniff. Kelly stood me up as he held my shirt up. He stood on a side but I was a little bolted.

"You have air you have to eat something, probably it's a possibility you are but so soon?" He mumble as I laugh. "It's a joke.." I look at him as he look at me speechless. "What do you mean it's a joke?" He ask as I showed him my phone which was recording everything. "Your crazy!" He grab my phone before running away with it. "I just wanted to know how you would react if I ever got sick." I laugh grabbing my phone from him.

"Time to go in the pool." He said laughing as he pick me up. I ended the video as he took my phone. He place it on the counter as I screamed laughing. "Baby! I'm sorry!" I laugh as I tickled him. He threw me in the pool as I laugh. "Now I have to do my hair all over again!" I screamed as he pulled me out. "You shouldn't of done that tho, I thought you we're pregnant.." He mumbled.

"I was fine this morning tho." I giggled as he push me back in the pool. "Do you want me to kill you?" I chuckled as Kelly kissed me. "So you wanna go out to tonight still?" He ask I nodded. "Yes of course." I replied as he pick me up. We kissed as he took me upstairs.

Later we got dressed and we headed to our date at the bowling alley. After we we're bowling we headed to dinner. Once we got back home it was 10:00. Kelly and I got into our pjs and went to bed.
_____________________________