Happy Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's day and Kelly and Stella decided to get away at Kelly's father cabin. The girls we're staying Gabby and Matt for two days. It was 8:30 and the couple had slept very well without the kids.

Kelly's POV~
"Oh good morning sunshine." I said placing a kiss on Stella's head. She slowly started to wake up as I smiled. She cuddle with my hand as I tickled her making her laugh. "Stop!" She continued to laugh as I kissed her lips. "Mmm." She let out a soft moan as I help her up.

"Happy Valentine's day!" I told her as she smiled. "Happy Valentine's day!" She replied kissing me. I headed to make breakfast as she help me. "Baby?" I ask as she look at me. "Yeah?" She replied looking at me. "How old we're you when you finished school?" I ask. "Uhm 18?" She replied.

"So I got you pregnant right after you left school." I said as she look at me. "Will you stop? Stop thinking about it just stop." She said as I got sad. "You we're 19." I said as she shake her head no. "I was pregnant at 20 gosh why are you so worked up about it tho?" She ask.

"I just.. It was a mistake." I told her. "Yeah mistakes happen." She responded with a rude attitude. "Yeah mistakes happened but not having a baby." I replied. "Kelly you created something beautiful didn't you? Look at Ella now she's loves and adores you yeah we we're young but we can still do this, you see when your dad told you that you'll fail to become a dad. You didn't fail, you a great daddy to both Hannah and Ella even tho Hannah is not your daughter." She said as she hug me. I hugged her back as I kissed her head.

"Thank you for telling me that, I love you!" I cup her cheeks. "I love you too!" Stella replied as we ate breakfast. We took a shower together as we got dressed for the day. "What are we going to do with our day, beautiful?" I ask her as she shrug. "I don't know what do you think?" She ask.

"So I was thinking maybe I take you for a boat date on the boat, we can fish and also go but a swim." I told her as she look at me. "For real?" She questioned as I nodded. "Of course." I replied as we got ready. Stella pick out this two piece swim suit which I thought was hot on her.

I got on my swimming trunk as I put on my shirt. Stella did the same and put on her pants as we got some food, fruits and snacks into our basket. Stella and I walk to the boat as I started it. I drove around as I sat on the edge taking my shirt of as Stella sat next to me. We began to eat our fruits as we talk. I told Stella I was coming back. Then I pick her up and threw her in the water.

When she came back up she look pissed. "I hate you." She screamed as I laugh. She got up as she rolled her eyes at me. I give her a towel as she push me in the water. She started laughing at me as I drag her in the water with me. We laugh as I kissed her.

She wrap her arms around my neck as she lap her feet around my waist. "What should we eat for lunch?" I ask as she shrug. "I don't know how about tacos?" She ask as I nodded. I climb out the water with Stella in my arms as we ate our sandwiches I made yesterday.

Few hours later ~
Stella's POV~
I was helping Kelly set up at the BBQ. I missed the girls and kept thinking about them. Kelly had found out something was up. He kept asking if I was okay and I'll just say I'm fine.

"Tell me what's up baby." Said Kelly as I look at him. "I- I miss the girls.." I told him as he pulled me into a hug. "I know I miss them too." He said as I pulled away smiling. Kelly got to steak as I headed to fry to fries. After Kelly came inside as eat the grape out of my hand.

"Hey!" We laugh as I fed him. "Steak is ready and we're eating on the beach." He told me whilst kissing my cheek. "Sure." I replied. We took our food and stuff to the sand as he place our blanket. We ate together, talk and laugh. After our stomachs we're settled we laid down facing each other.

"I'm happy that I have you." I told him as he smiled. "I'm grateful for you and our family." He replied as we kissed. "I love you.." I mumbled. "I love you too!" He replied as he grab my waist. He pulled me in his lap as we kissed.

We we're making out until Kelly pulled back. "You wanna continue inside?" He ask as I nodded. I got up as smirked at him. "If you catch me we'll go in the bath tub tho." I said as he nodded. I ran away as he chase me. I was way faster than him that I give yup.

"Damn, why are you so damn will fast?" He ask chuckling breathing heavily. "I'm skinny so it's obvious haha." I replied. He got down on his knees pulling me down. "I thought you we're asking me to marry you lol." I laugh as he cup my cheeks.

"Ohh I'll ask when we get older and I'll promise to love you forever." He said as I smiled. "Forever and always." We pinky promise to each other as he pick me up. We headed inside as we took a bath in the bathtub. After we took a bath and make out in bed.
________________________