Damn

Today is the day Ella is going to get her ears pierce. She's now nine months old and had started talking more. She would stand up but will never walk unless her parents walk with her.

Stella's POV~
Today Kelly and I we're taking Ella to get her ears pierce. I was excited but nervous. I was scared to get her ears done when she was younger but Kelly reassured me that she's going to be okay. I got Ella dressed in her shirt and pants. I put on her socks and Nike shoes on as Kelly walk in.

"Okay so when are we going back to work? When Ella is a year, year? Or 13 months?" Kelly ask me as I turned to him. "When Ella is a year year." I replied. "Ohh but I wanna go back to work." He told me. "Sure you can go but I'm staying." I replied back as he cup my cheeks.

"I mean I miss working it's not like I want to give up and leave you guys I want to work again and I want you to come with me." He said looking me deep into my eyes. "No! I'm not leaving her in daycare! She's gonna go when she's a year year now you can go but I'm staying." I told him as he signed. "Sure it's your decision but I'm going back to work next week." He replied.

"Next week!? Are you crazy?" I ask as he turned to me. "Yeah next week you don't want to come right so next week I'm going back to work, ima tell chief." He said as I snatch the phone from him putting it in my back pocket.

"Your not going back to work next week!" I screamed as he look at me madly. "Why not? You made your decision so let me make mines!" He screamed back as I place Ella on the floor to play. "Your just leaving huh? Last time I check who was the one get me pregnant!? You did! Who was the one who slept with me without protection? You did! Now you want to abandon us to go back to work whilst I have to stay here and take care of two kids now huh!? When you get hurt on a call what I'm I suppose to do!? Who's gonna keep the girls when your in hospital, huh?" I screamed at him slamming the phone in his chest as I walked away.

Damn. What I did was wrong.. I did hurt him but never meant too. I heard the door slammed as Ella came to my room crying. "Dada gone." She cried as I pick her up. Kelly had left now I had to take Ella to get her ears pierce by myself. I took her to the mall but she kept asking for her dada. I told her he was coming even tho he wasn't. Later that day I came back home and Kelly wasn't there. I had to collect Hannah from school and told her that daddy and I had a fight.

I tried calling him but he never answered. It was slowly turning night and I got Shay and Dawson to come with me. We check Molly's and several other bars for him but he wasn't there. I track him down and found him in a bar with several other girls around him. "Really?" I ask as he look at me. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?" He ask.

"How could you?" I ask as he look at me. "Your the one who started it!" He said as I slap his across his cheek. This blonde girl came up and said. "Baby what's going  on?" She ask as I punch Kelly in his face. Then a huge fight broke out. We we're fighting each other as Shay and Dawson and some guys held me back.

"Your unbelievable! You know what!? You can go! Leave and leave me alone! The kids too!" I screamed as I walked out. He tried to grab my arms but he actually did. "No no please don't take them away from me I'll make it up to you I swear." He said as I rolled my eyes. "No! I don't need you, since you came here and with a lot of girls you don't need me nor the kids." I told him as I left.

I kinda felt sad. I felt bad breaking up with Kelly but he shouldn't have left to go by a bar to drink. I couldn't sleep that night and I heard the door opening in. It was Kelly walking in at 12:30 in the morning. We look at each other as I turned away. He walked up to me as I tried to avoid him.

"Please just listen to me." Begged Kelly as I look at him. "Why would I want to listen to you?" I ask as he had tears rolling down his face. "Please? I'll do anything just forgive me." He begged as I turned the coffee on. "No I said I was breaking up with you and I'm not going to change my mind." I said as he look at me teary eyed.

"Woah.. I thought we we're meant for each other but you don't wanna listen to me!" He said as he walked away. "We are meant for each other Kelly but you left the whole day both girls ask me where is daddy? When is he coming home? You never answered your phone but yet you we're out drinking at a bar and this blonde girl calling you baby, your crazy." I said to him.

"I'm sorry!" He said as he hug me tightly. "Just shhhh let it all out." I whispered as he cried unconditionally. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! Don't leave me!" He said as my knees went weak. "Kelly calm down." I wipe his tears as kissed him roughly. Gosh I regretted it but I had to find some way to calm him down.

"Will you stop crying now? And don't take that personally because we're not dating." I said as he nodded. I pour him coffee as he continued to look at me. "If you really want me to forgive you, you have to impress me." I told him as he nodded. "Okay what?" He ask as I smiled. "Seeing you happy now you can go and be with any other girl." I said as he look shock.

"I rather be with you." He told me as I smiled. "But it's a break up which means we should see other people." I told him as he laid in my chest. "I only wanna see you plus we have kids." Said Kelly looking into my eyes.

"I know." I replied. "But first ima go for two days going on a vacation with Gabby and Shay." I added as he look shock. "So I have to see another girl? As in a one time thing?" He ask as I nodded. "But I don't.. I love you and I wanna stay with you." He said as he drop on his knees.

My heart melted and I sat in front of him. "I want to stay with you too but it's a break up so live lift I'm going with Shay and Gabby and you take care of the girls please?" I ask as he nodded. We hug as we pulled away. I give Kelly his coffee as he slept on the couch.
______________________________
A/N: Had to do a little something lol but they'll be back in no time😆