Back to work

Today is back to work day for Kelly and Stella. Ella is officially 1 year old and started to go to daycare. Hannah was four and was really happy she age up. Kelly and Stella we're getting ready in there room as Stella pulled her hair back in a long bun.

Stella's POV~
I look in the mirror speechless. Everyone at the firehouse had saw Kelly and I on tv acting and I didn't wanna see their reaction. I was to scared and nervous. Kelly came inside and saw me. He wrap his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"What's on your mind?" Kelly ask me. "I was just thinking if I should change my hairstyle." I said as he look at me. "That's not what you we're thinking about." He replied as I signed. "I was but I don't wanna go back to work." I told him as I sat on the bed.

"Why not? You wanna go back to LA and film?" Kelly ask me as I nodded. "Yeah I rather do that." I replied as he got down on his knees. "Your worried about how the guys would react aren't you?" He ask as I nodded. "I mean what if they go cra-cra?" I ask as he laugh. "Your cute when your mad." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes as Ella walked in.

"Mommy.." She said looking at me as I pick her up. I pulled her hair a bun using the gel, comb and brush. "Okay ima get Hannah in the car." He said grabbing our bags heading downstairs. "I have to plait your hair later." I told Ella as she nodded. She loved when her hair was in briads but I cut them so they wouldn't be long. I grab her hair accessories and we headed downstairs.

Kelly drove to Hannah's school as he walked her in. After he came back in the car as he drove to the daycare. I grab her back and took her inside. I open the gate and walk down the stairs as I heard babied crying. I signed it and it was Ella's friend who had the same name as her. Ella headed inside to her friend and didn't say bye or give me a hug. I headed back up and Ella screamed mommy.

She ran to me as I hug her tightly. "Mommy no say bye bye." She said teary eyed. "Aww baby, bye bye I will see you later okay?" I said as she kissed me bye bye. She walk back down as I headed back through the gate. I got in the car as Kelly look at me. "You okay?" He ask as I nodded. He drove to the firehouse as we headed inside hand in hand.

"Hola bienvenidos de nuevo!"(Hello welcome back!) Said Gabby as everyone repeated her. "Gracias." (Thank you) I responded as Kelly look at me shock. "Los extrañamos chicos." (We miss you guys!) She replied as I look at Kelly. "Uhh te extrañamos a ti también." I replied which means we miss you guys too.

"So tell us how was it in LA?" Capp ask as Gabby slap his arm. "Espanol!" She said as Capp shrug. "Bueno en realidad." I replied. "She said good actually." Cruz said as Kelly pulled me as we headed to the locker room. "You know how to speak Spanish?" He ask as I nodded. "Si." I replied as he shake me. "Talk English." He said laughing as I smiled.

"Sure." I said as he sat in front of me. "Let's keep it cool okay?" He said as I nodded. We put our bags down as we headed back to the rest. "Así que estás feliz de estar de vuelta." Gabby said as I translated everything into Kelly ear. "Si." He told her as I smiled. "Briefing in five." Said Connie as she walked back to her desk.

"Entonces, Severide, ¿eres feliz siendo padre?" Ask Cruz as Kelly look at me confused. "What?" He ask as I told him what Cruz ask which was so Severide are you happy being a dad? "Si." He replied as everyone boo him. "Kidd you can't tell him what we said." Said Otis. "¿Con quién hablas?" I ask as he look confused.

"Ahora veamos quién puede traducir lo que dije si tienes un problema al traducir a Severide." I told them before standing next to Kelly with my arms folded. "Lo siento, lo siento, señora." They said apologizing. After the bells went of. "Truck 81, squad 3, ambo 61. House fire 3928 Randall Street.

We got into our bunker gear and got into the rigs. Otis drove to the scene as this lady ran out speaking Spanish. "¡Ayuda a ayudar a que mi esposo y mi hijo estén adentro!" She screaming crying. "¡Está bien, señora, deje que los médicos lo revisen!" I told her as I told Casey that the lady said that her husband and son we're inside.

He told me to mask up as we both headed inside. "¡Llama el Departamento de Bomberos!" I called out. "Fire Department call out!" Screamed Casey. "Por aquí!" Screamed the husband as Kelly and Capp came in. "We gotta get out of here." Said Kelly as Casey and I got the little boy. He cling onto me as something suddenly drop from the roof. Kelly covered my body and the little boy as he drop on him. "Kelly!" I screamed as was unconscious.

"We gotta get out of here!" Said Capp as they took Kelly and the husband outside. I had the little boy in my arms as I put him on the stretcher. Kelly look at me and took me by my hand. "I'm okay.." He said as I hug him. "Why did you that? I can handle myself." I told him as he laid in my chest. "I know but I couldn't let that drop on you, whatever it was." He replied as I smiled.

"It was a plank of wood." I said as he smiled back at me. After he got check out at med then came back to the firehouse. I was in his office as he opened the door. "What are you doing in here?" Kelly ask as I look at him. "It's peaceful and quite in here." I replied as he laugh. He closed the door. "So what did the doctors say?" I ask as he look at me. He laid in my chest as I held his shirt up.

He had a nasty bruise. "I have to get ointment from the pharmacy." He told me as I touch his back. "This is all my fault." I said as he look at me. "No don't say that I was the one who put myself in harms way." He said as I sniff. He sat next to me as the bells went of for truck. "What ointment are you supposed to get?" I ask as he give me the paper. I headed to the call then after I ask Casey to take me to the pharmacy.

"Kidd, are you pregnant again?" Chuckled Otis. "Already?? This is for Severide." I told him heading inside as I give the lady at the front desk the prescription. She give me the ointment to rub on Kelly's back. I paid for it before heading back to the truck. "Hey lieutenant can we get pizza?" Ask Mouch.

"No!" He replied as I laugh. "Who's cooking dinner? I am so ima make you guys pizza!" I told them as they cheered. We headed back to the firehouse as they couldn't stop bragging about how I was making them pizza. I give Kelly his ointment and he beg me to rub it on for him. He took me his office as he laid down on me.

I held his shirt up and massage the ointment on his back. After k had to make pizza for everyone. Then they we're watching the scene Kelly and I shot in. "Seriously guys!? Turn that of!" I said as they we're to busy caught up in it. I turned the tv of as they got mad. "Hey!" Said Casey as Kelly walked in. "What's wrong?" He ask as they explained everything to them.

"Look she doesn't want anyone watching this she's still getting a custom to it." Kelly explained as they all drop of there knees asking for me to forgive them. Kelly sat on the couch with me in his lap. "So what is this show all about?" Cruz ask. "So basically Stella's the maid and I had feelings for her and you know? So first I was in a relationship with this woman and she was a user, she only used me for money then she had a baby from a different man and ask me to raise it like it's mine then we hired a nanny which was her." Kelly said kissing my head.

"Awww what a cute couple." Everyone said as I screamed loudly. I knew I had to burst Kelly's ear drums. "Right.. So when's the next episode?" Casey ask. "We gotta film it but we are in Chicago right now." Kelly replied as they nodded. I was Elizabeth and Kelly was  Max.

"And why do you wanna be with me? A maid?" Elizabeth told Max as he place his hand on her cheek. "I rather be with you then be with her." Max told Elizabeth as they stared at each other. They kissed for a few minutes until Max pick her up and put her on the counter and continue to kissed her. Then the episode finished up.

"Woah that was hot now we know what Severide does to Kidd at home!" Said Capp as everyone laugh. "Fuck of, now we all know what your mom did to your hair shave it of!" I said as everyone laugh. Capp hit me and I hit him back. "Capp your on bathroom detail!" Said Kelly as Capp groan. After I took the pizza out of the oven and slice it up. Everyone grab a slice and went down very quickly.
__________________________