It beeping

Stella's now 35 weeks pregnant. It was her last day on shift. Kelly decided to tell Stella the name of the baby. While Stella was still looking for some names she didn't came up with any.

Kelly's POV~
I was getting ready for shift when I heard Ella walked into the room. She sat on the bed but all she had was a vest and underwear on. I look confused because I thought she was going school today. I lift Ella up as Stella walked in. She wasn't ready either. I was like what's going on today? Stella look at me puzzled. "We're on lock down." She said as I raise an eyebrow. "Storm is really kicking there's a tornado close to the firehouse and we have to stay put." She said as I signed.

"Literally I put my clothes on for nothing?" I sat on the bed as Ella laid sat next to me. "Come on come put a pants on." Stella told Ella as she got down. El came back in her leggings as Stella laid on the bed. I change out of my working clothes as I watch the rain fall. "I'm bored already phone is charge multiple offline games 4 battery packs and-" She began to say but I cut her of.

"I know what we should name the baby.." I told her as she look at me. "Tell me I'm dying to know." She replied as Ella watch us. "Okay it begins with D." I said as she look at me. "I don't know any name that begins with D other that Don, Dra-" She began to say as I cut her of. "Dra, what?" I ask as she shrug. "Tell me." She said as I sat her up. I sat in front of her as I lift her chin. "Drashaun is his name." I told her as her eyes widen.

"W-what?" She ask teary eyed. "Uh oh what's wrong?" I pulled her into a hug as she sniff. "Nothing but I'm happy it's just everything makes me cry." She sniff. "And also your brothers name is in it isn't that cool?" I giggled as she nodded. I kissed her head as we hug. When I look over at Ella she was fast asleep.

"Do you have a middle name?" Stella ask as I look at her. "Drashaun Benjamin Severide." I told her as she smiled. She got down to get her pregnant pillow from her closet as she came back. She laid on the bed as laid in her chest.

After a few hours I prepared a PB&J sandwich for Ella. Stella was standing looking outside. I cut Ella's sandwich into a triangular shape. "Thank you." She said as I smiled kissing her. I put her apple juice in her cup before heading over to Stella. "What's up?" I ask as she shrug. "I'm just looking outside it looks cool lol." She replied as I rub her bump.

"4-5 more weeks until he's here." I said kissing her cheek. "Yes." She replied as my mind wander of. "When is Shay coming back? I miss her.." I mumbled as Stella turned around. "To be honest I don't know and she hasn't message me or Gabby for maybe a month now." She told me as I signed.

"Why isn't she responding did you guys say something to her?" I ask as Stella shake her head no. "We called left messages but she never picks up or reply." She replied as I hug her. She kissed my head as then the electricity flick of and flick back on. "Ugh.." It's annoying then it flick back of. This time for good.

Stella's POV~
I was now upstairs taking some photos when Kelly walked in. He kissed my cheek heading inside the bathroom. He didn't came out after an hour. I look at him as he laid on my shoulder. "I keep thinking about her.. Why didn't she at least tell me she was leaving?" He questioned with teary eyes. I tried calling Shay but it went straight to voice mail.

"This is what is happening when Gabby and I call her maybe she's ignoring us." I told him as I wrap my arms around him. I kissed his head as he squeezed me. He tired calling but Shay never picked up. Kelly signed placing his head in his hands. "I know baby she's okay tho I know she's okay." I told him as he look at me. "You sure? She isn't replying what if she's dead?" He ask as I shake my head no.

After few minutes I got a text from Shay. She said she's fine but she can't talk to us. Kelly was so relieved that he called her. She pick up the first ring as her and Kelly cried. I walked out of the room leaving then to catch up. I bet Kelly told her that I was pregnant and the baby was a boy.

Ella and I we're downstairs playing with her dolls. Kelly came downstairs and pick me up. He spun me around kissing me and hugging me tightly. "Baby.." I giggled as he put me down. Before I could sit down he pulled me closer as he kissed deeply. I laugh as he pick Ella up kissing her and squeezing her. "Hehehehehe." She giggled.

"Shay told me to snuggle you guys with hugs and kisses." He said as I smiled. We played with Ella's dolls as she hugged us both. I place a kissed on her head as she headed upstairs for her doctors toys. She told me to lay down as Kelly put a pillow behind my head. She put the stethoscope in her ears before listening to my heart beat.

"Good." She said grabbing the light and looking in my eyes and ears. "You have feber let me give you some water." She told me as I nodded. Kelly hold my hand as Ella came back with her cup giving me some water. She held my shirt up listening to the baby's heart beat.

"Baby in there?" She ask as I nodded. She laid her head on my stomach as Kelly kissed her head. "That's your baby brother." He told Ella as she open her mouth. "It beeping." She said making Kelly and I laugh. We played doctor, then dentist and back to dolls until the electricity came back on.
__________________________________