The craziest nightmare

It's been a week since Stella was in LA she decided to go back home and surprise Kelly. She told him that she was coming tomorrow and he was annoyed. A week had gone now she had to stay another day. Stella felt bad but she had too.

Stella's POV~
I pack my bags and Max got the helicopter ready to flew back to Chicago. I was really happy to go home and see my baby girl and my boyfriend. Once I arrived I headed home and unpack. It was night by then. I drove to the firehouse and straight to Kelly's office. He was about to open the door when I sneak behind him and cover my hand on his mouth. I kiss his neck as I opened the door.

"Hmm." Kelly let out a soft sound as I pulled the blinds down. I sat him down in his chair kissing him as he pulled me on him. I pulled away and bit my lip as Kelly breathe heavily. "I thought you we're coming back tomorrow.." He said as I shake my head no. "It was a joke I wanted to surprise you." I told him as we starred at each other.

"I can't keep my eyes of you.." He mumbled as I kissed him. He place his hand on my stomach as I smiled. "Is it next week we get to see if it's a boy or girl?" He ask as I nodded. "Yeah what do you think it's gonna be? Boy or girl?" I ask him as he shrug. "I want it to be a boy you know so that we can twin." He said smirking. "Okay sure whatever." I giggled as he pick me up.

We make out on his bunk until falling asleep. It was 2:00 and I heard the bells went of. Kelly woke up putting on his shirt and shoes. He kissed me goodbye as I smiled. I waited for them to return but I didn't see them. I got a phone call saying that Kelly was badly hurt. He slid through the a flight of stairs fractured his foot and fractured his hip. I started to tear up and drove to med immediately.

Gabby pulled me into a hug as I tried not to cry but she was crying which made me cry. Ella ran in and I pick her up. "Mommy!" She screamed as she laid on my shoulder. "When did you get back? Where we're you?" Gabby ask as I wipe my tears. "In Kelly's office.." I mumble as a grin came across her face. After an hour Natalie came on and said Kelly wanted to see me.

As I walk up there I turned around and leaned on the door frame. "Hey.." I heard Kelly said as I signed. I walked backwards into the room then I felt him hand on mines. "Baby.. Look at me.. I'm fine." He said as Ella look at me. "Daddy hurt?" She ask as I stayed silent.    "Stella look at me come here." Kelly took my hand as I turned around. I look away from him as he pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help by cry in his neck.

"Baby, baby.. Talk to me.. I'm okay.." Kelly kissed my head and Ella wipe my tears. "What if you had died?" I cried as he cup my cheeks. "Don't say that I'm right here I'm not leaving you.. Nor my babies.." He said as I sniff. "If you say so.." I mumbled. "Come lay down with me." He said as he hold my hand. "Nope no I can't do that.." I told him as he rub my cheek. "Please.. Just lay with me." He said tearing up. "No I can't do this.. I can't.. I can't do this." I headed outside sitting on the floor crying.

"Stella.. Stella.." I heard Kelly said as Ella cried. After few minutes Natalie came and stood me up. I got light headed and dizzy. My vision was blurry. I suddenly feel and black out. After what felt like hours I started to wake up. I was in bed with needles in my arm. Natalie told me that I fainted. I started asking for Kelly but then they told me they had to rush him back to surgery.

That's when I shot up by someone tapping me. It was Kelly standing there. He look worried and concerned about me. "Hey you good?" He ask as I look at his foot but he was fine. "It was a nightmare.." I mumbled as he lift my chin. He took me to the kitchen to get some hot chocolate. I told him everything that I dreamt about and he look at me shock.

"No baby I'm fine but why didn't you wanna talk to me?" He ask as I shrug. "I don't wanna talk about it anymore." I said as he nodded. We drank our hot chocolate and Kelly walked me out. "You sure you don't wanna stay? I mean after everything you must be stress and all so stay here." Kelly said kissing my head. "No I'm okay but I'll see you tomorrow." I told him as we kissed. He kissed my stomach as I drove away.  We didn't even say I love you that was one thing I missed.

Once I got home I text Kelly that I love him and he replied that he love me too. "If I was hurt what would you do?" He text. "Freak the fuck out." I text back. "😂😂😂" I giggled to myself and laid in bed. "But for real tho I'm fine it's just a dream but I promise you I'll smoosh you with kisses once I get home in the morning." He text as I went in awww. "Awww your so cute but please bring me some donuts😍." I text. "Okay beautiful go to sleep I'll call you once I'm on my way home." He said as I smiled and send a heart.

I went for a run that same morning and when I got home it way around 9:00. "Where the hell we're you?" Kelly ask panicking. "I went for a run." He kissed me and hug me tightly. "While pregnant?" He ask as I nodded. "Just a jog the hell." I replied as he cup my cheeks. "I was so worried about you I thought someone kidnap you, I tried to call you." He said as I signed. "I forgot my phone and I didn't wanna turn back for it but I should have I'm sorry." I told him as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Daddy full." Ella said as she was stuffing her mouth with a donut. All the icing was on her cheeks. "Kelly.." I mumbled as we walked over to Ella and saw that she had ate half the donuts. "ELLA!" Kelly screamed laughing. "You told her ate all?" I ask as he look at me. "I only give her one and she ate five more.." Kelly told me as she was turning on her seventh one.

"Ima order my own." I said as he grab my waist. "No your not there's 6 left I'll take the one Ella bite and you have three." He said as my eyes widen. "You said I want three??" I told him as he laugh. "Donuts aren't healthy but this little one decided to eat half the box." Kelly laughed pick Ella up. "Your even heavier now." He added as we ate. He give Ella the donut which made me snap.

"Are you crazy!? She had six and your giving her another?? You just said donuts are unhealthy!" I snap at him as he took the donut away from Ella. "Are you happy now?" He ask as Ella cried. I rub the donuts in Kelly's face as I called the donut shop for a dozen donuts. As I got my box I headed upstairs. "Ella mommy's right you had six just go and play." I heard him say as I ate on the balcony watching vehicles passed. I look at the view and I heard Kelly behind me.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you and your right donuts are unhealthy but it's time for us to take responsibility of our babies you know everything a parent should do like making them healthy meals, one thing is to love our kids that's why we had them to do right?" He ask as I nodded. He took the box from me as we hug. "I'm glad you understand." I told him kissing his head.

I got up and kissed Kelly. We drank lots of water and give some to Ella. I headed to take a shower and Ella joined me. Once after Kelly walk in and saw us. "What's going on in here?" He ask seeing us dancing around. "We're playing get out!" I scream but instead he open the glass door as kissed me. Ella was pushing him away as he laugh.

"If I was a girl I would join you two but ima be glad if this baby will be a boy so that we can shower together like you guys." He laugh tickling me as he walked out. After our shower I told Kelly to come for Ella. He took her to get dressed whilst I wash my hair out. Then I felt hands around my waist. It was the one and only Kelly Severide. "I need to celebrate that your back." He said picking me up. He bend over as I felt something slid inside of me.. Kelly and I made out in the shower.
__________________________________