Ella Elizabeth Severide

Stella was getting close to her due date. Until she realized that her water hasn't broke yet. She had now reach forty weeks in her pregnancy. Her and Kelly did everything they could to make her go into labor but failed multiple times.

Stella's POV~
"Look I don't know what's wrong but we need to go to med." Kelly said as I signed. "She should of came like a week ago.." I said as he sat me up. "Uhm your due date was last month June and it's a now July." He said as I nodded. "I mean I'll be 21 like in this month, what if she doesn't come by then?" I got nervous as Kelly stood me up.

"When is your birthday?" He ask me. "July 15th." I responded as Kelly's jaw drop. "OH MY GOD WHERE BIRTHDAY TWINS!" He screamed as I giggled. "What year?" I ask. "1990 and your 1991!" We we're both excited to know that we're birthday twins but I was still worried about Ella.

"We go to med and see what Natalie can do okay?" He said as we got my jeep loaded. Got the bags and stuff as Hannah had herself occupied with coloring. She was starting school in September which I was really happy about.

"What if she sends us back home?" I ask as Kelly look at me. "How about you just shhhh stop worrying everything will be just fine." He replied as I gaps. "How dare you tell me to shhhh mister!" I got angry as he giggled. "It was a joke babe relax." He said smiling as I got Hannah in her car seat.

"Let's go to med!" He said as he drove to the hospital. We arrived and signed in as Natalie took me upstairs and into a room. I got change into my hospital gown as Kelly look at me. I sat on the bed as Natalie look at me.

"What's the problem?" She ask as I shrug. "My water hasn't broke yet.." I said as she nodded. "Have you exercising? Eating foods, walking? You both in bed etc." She ask me as I nodded. "We did everything and nothing happened." Said Kelly as Natalie took Kelly and Hannah out of the room.

"I'm going to have to break your water myself okay?" She said as I nodded. After she did what she was doing. I felt a gush of water came out. I couldn't believe it, I was finally in labor. After she cleaned up and stuff. She let Kelly back in the room as he look at me.

"Did it work?" He ask me as I nodded. "Yeah it did." I replied as he kissed my head. "See I told you there's no need to worry." He said tucking my hair behind my ear. "Yeah.." I kissed him as he smile. "Your my birthday twin after all." He said as we chuckled.

"I'm 2cm delayed." I said as Kelly look at me scared and concerned. "What does that mean? What's happening?" He ask me in a panic. "Hey stop panicking, I have to 10cm then I will be able to push okay?" I said as he nodded. I kissed his head as he smile.

After couple hours~
Kelly's POV~
It's been hours since Stella was in labor. It was finally time to push. Stella and I were really happy. I held her hand as April took Hannah to the cafeteria to get some ice cream.

"Are you ready baby?" I ask her as she nodded. "Okay you got this!" I reassured her as she squeezed my hand. "No, we got this!" Natalie give her the okay to push for 10 seconds. After breathe and look at me.

"Don't give up.." I said after about fifteen minutes of pushing. Baby Ella Elizabeth made her first cry. They place her in Stella's chest and they got her cleaned up. I was full of tears.. So was Stella. "She's so cute, hi princess." I whispered as Stella look at me.

"She has your eyes.." Stella said to me as I nodded. "She does." I replied after a couple minutes Stella was out. I took some pictures of Ella before posting them. Hannah came in the room as she saw her niece.

"Is that sissy?" She ask me as I nodded. She was still to young to understand that Ella was her niece. I sat Hannah down before letting her hold Ella. She immediately kissed Ella's forehead as I took a photo. It was night time and Stella had an four hour nap.

"Are you hungry?" I ask her as she look at me puzzled. "Where's Ella?" She ask me. "Oh Natalie took her to have a bath she'll be back." I replied as she signed. "I thought she was gone but yes I'm hungry." She added as I held an McDonald's bag up.

"This is a hospital we can't eat-" Before she could continue Natalie walked in. "Here's baby Ella all freshen up." Said Natalie as she place her in Stella's arms. After she left Stella and I stuff our face with McDonald's. Stella drank a lot of water after.

"Ah wanna watch a movie?" I ask her as she look at me. "Uhm sure." She replied as she nurse Ella. We watch a movie as Stella fell asleep. I got Ella in bed as Hannah came to me. She laid in my chest as we fall asleep.

Ella Elizabeth Severide,
Born- July 9th 2015
_____________________________