Bad parenting

Few weeks had pass since Stella got her punishment. She was rude to Kelly so he added on the extra day. They were both on shift as Stella got pulled the coat room. Kelly grab her waist pulling her close to him as he kissed her lips roughly.

Stella ran her hands up Kelly's shirt as she took it of. Kelly slightly bit her lip as he still hand on her bunker pants on as Stella pulled the straps up on his bare shoulders. She grab his Lieutenant helmet as she put in on her head. He pick her up as he found a cozy little area in sat. Kelly pulled Stella's shirt out her pants and begun to take it of when suddenly the bell alarm for Truck and ambo.

Stella give Kelly his helmet before getting off of him. She fixed herself before heading out the turn out room as she got in her gear climbing in the truck.
_____
Kelly's POV~
I started looking at some tux suits for the wedding on my laptop. I scroll and found the perfect tuxedo suit. White shirt, black pants and black jacket. I saw Stella walked in as she kiss my cheek.

"How was your call?" I ask as she massage my shoulders. "It wasn't bad, ooo I see you looking at suits I haven't started yet." She kiss my neck as I sat back. "A massage is definitely needed."

I groaned as she took his shirt of. "Your shoulders seem a little tense lift anything heavy or fall?" She asked. "No babe my shoulders are always like that.." I mumbled. "I know but they seem harder working out more aye?" She chuckled.

"Yes that's probably why I'm working out so I can carry you more." I told her as she sat in my lap. "But I'm not that heavy." She chuckled as I place a kiss on her lips. "I have a new swim suit you wanna go test it out tomorrow after shift?" She smirk as I looked into her eyes.

"Oh you want me put you in bed hm?" I giggled as she rolled her eyes. "No not exactly I just want to test it out you know it's pink and maybe you can't help me take it of after." She smirked.

"Of course I'll help with that." I kissed her lips. "Guys can you atleast close the door and draw the blinds." Casey chuckled as he hand Brett on his arm. "We're not doing anything wrong man." I told him as he close the door.

I continue to kiss Stella's lips as I heard a knock from Capp, Cruz and Tony. "Can't I get a little peace around here guys?" I sighed as Stella got off as she headed to the kitchen. "No because it's a disgrace." Capp said as I look at him. "Your the disgrace Capp now go make me a sandwich." I told him as he walk away.

"So I was thinking.." Stella said as she close my blinds and the door. The blind was already pulled down. She took of her shirt as I stared at her chest. "Hmm." I scan her body. I pulled her into me as we made out for a little bit.

Once shift was over, Stella and I headed home. We told the kids that were going to the beach. They were so excited they got ready instantly.

We left for the beach around 11. Stella and Ella headed to get changed. When they came back I was stunned.

General POV~
Kelly stared Stella up and down as she smirked. Both her and Ella we're matching. Kelly sat on the beach chair as Stella walk over to him shaking her ass a little as he bit his lip. "Damn come here." He sat up grabbing her hand as he kiss her taking her lips in his mouth as he hold her close until they heard Ella and the other kiddos scream. "Ew daddy's kissing mommy like how Tiana kiss her prince frog." Aniya giggled as Stella pulled back. "Guys we're in public." Said Ella as Stella and Kelly turned to her. "Yeah yeah sorry.." Kelly whispered as Stella grab her tights putting it on.

She sat next to Kelly as Drashuan ran to his mom sitting in her lap as she rub his back. "Aww baby someone needs a hair do." She said as she ran her fingers through his hair. "No mom I don't want to get my hair plaite." He said as she kissed his head. "So you want short hair like daddy?" She ask him as he shake his head no. "No I want long hair like mommy." He said as he laid in her chest playing with her hair. Stella look over to Kelly who was starring at her with a jealous look on his face. She giggle as she called him with her finger. "No need to be jealous baby." She said as she grab his pants string looking up at him.

"I want you so bad I can't wait till I get back home I need you now." Kelly told her as he pointed at the bulge in his pants. Stella smirk as told Drashuan to go to Ella and told her that they we're coming back. Kelly grab the car key and quickly headed to the car as they got inside making out for a little bit before heading back over to the beach. "That was fun." Kelly chuckled as he watch Stella took her tights of. "Yeah well it's not finishing there." She replied as she drop the keys into the bag before closing it.

"Also we're not doing that again we left the kids here that's bad parenting something could of happen to them." She said as Kelly agreed. "I agreed let's not do that again." He said as they headed down to the water hand in hand before getting in. They talk, laugh, ate and enjoy there stay at the beach.