A beach day duh

Today Kelly was taking Stella and Hannah to the beach. Stella wasn't able to get around she just like to stay in bed. Kelly decided to get her up and out of the house.

Kelly's POV~
"Morning sunshine your up pretty early." I said with a chuckle as Stella was watching her phone. "I'm playing Roblox.. Shhhh." She said as I laid down next to her. "It's time to get up breakfast is downstairs." I said as she signed.

"I'm not going down there." She said as I signed. "I can't keep making breakfast and coming up here with it you gotta move I can help you." I said as she said no. "It's all your fault I'm like this!" She sniff as I cup her cheeks. "I'm sorry!" I replied as she look at me and smile.

She loved to see me sad like this. "I'm not leaving this bed I'm not going down there to fall." She said as I helped her up. "Today is beach day." I said as she groan. "Ugh and if you make pancakes again I'll kill you." She said as I ran away.

"Kelly!" She screamed as I chuckled. "We had pancakes for a week." She said as I nodded. "Okay fine we'll go to the supermarket then come back here and go to the beach alright?" I ask as she nodded.

"Alright." We ate our pancakes as Stella headed to wake Hannah up. "Good morning princess." Said Stella picking her up. I watch in the doorway. "Mommy..?" Ask Hannah as Stella look at me.

"You told her to call her that didn't you?" She ask as I shake my head no. "No she would say mommy sissy then if she ask me something I would say mommy so maybe she likes calling you that now." I said with a chuckled.

"Ohh so you thought her to call me mommy woah." She said as I nodded. "Maybe because she doesn't call me anything." I replied as Stella started whispering to Hannah. She got down and ran to me as I pick her up.

"Hewo daddy." She said as I look at Stella. She fix the bed sheets as I took Hannah downstairs to get something to eat. I heard the shower running as it was Stella. I got Hannah showered and dress as I headed to mines and Stella's room.

"I can't find anything to wear." She mumbled as I grab her hands. I pick out a sweat pants and an over size shirt for her to wear. "There where this, we'll pick something for the beach once we get back." I said as she smile. "Thank you." She said with a grinned.

"You're welcome." I replied. I showered before getting dressed. Got my teeth brush as I heard Hannah crying. "Kelly you need more training!" I heard Stella screamed laughing from Hannah's room. I walk over as I heard Hannah crying. She had her fingers in her mouth dribbling all over herself.

"I'm sorry sweety." I wipe her tears before heading to get the mop.  Stella mop the floor as I got Hannah some fresh clothes. Stella put on her diaper before putting on her clothes.

"You going to have to wear your sandals." I said as Stella put them on. "Your such a chubby baby." I said tickling her as she started crying again. "I'm sorry." I pick her up as Stella laugh.

"Okay let's go I think we're ready." Said Stella as I nodded in agreement. We left the house as Stella drove. I had Hannah in my arms because she had to get a diaper change. "I know you have to wait because mommy has to change you but she can't right now." I said taking her shoes and pants off.

"She's so miserable." Said Stella as we laugh. "I know right she's probably just sleepy." I said as Stella park the car. I opened the diaper but Hannah was still pooping. "Oh my god, Hannah!" Stella got out as I quickly change Hannah before cleaning my hands. I put her clothes back on before grabbing her shoes.

"Baby can you grab the shopping cart?" I ask her as she look at me cutely. "Did you just call me baby?" She ask as I rolled my eyes laughing as Stella got the shopping cart. We headed inside as I got some drinks.

"We're going to need these." I said placing them into the cart. Stella give Hannah her phone to watch Sponge Bob as I place her in the shopping cart to sit. "Sponge Bob square pants!" She sang as some people laugh. As we got what we wanted it was time to cash out.

"Wait I gotta get ice." I said running back to the freezer. "Come on Hannie it's time to get out." Said Stella as I came back. "Okay I'm here." The total was $300.00 so I paid. Stella was pissed at me and completely ignored me. "Stella I'm sorry!" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Stop ignoring me!" I said as she look at me. "Just leave me alone okay?" She said as I got the groceries in the car. I buckled Hannah in her car seat as I got in the car. "Baby please.. I'm sorry, you can pay for anything else." I said as she start the car driving back home as I look at her.

"Talk to me please." I begged her as she got out heading inside. I signed before slamming my hand in the dashboard. After I got Hannah and the groceries out of the car. I headed upstairs and found Stella listening to sad songs.

"STELLA PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled as she turned around. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR YELLING AT!?" She screamed back as I calmed down. "You gotta forgive me I just wanted to pay for them it wasn't a big deal." I said as she look at me.

"Hell yeah it is I haven't done a single thing for you yet Kelly! Your always doing everything!" She said as I got down on my knees in front of her. "I don't care baby I don't care if you didn't buy me anything, you showed me love and I'm happy about it." I said as she look at me.

"You really mean that?" She ask as I nodded. "Yeah I do." I replied smiling as we kissed. "Now stop being sad okay?" I said as I pack a bag with swim suits, towels and extra clothes and underwear. Stella got Hannah's bag ready as soon after we were ready to go.

Stella's POV~
Kelly got the stuff into the BMW as I watch in the door way. He got Hannah into her car seat before putting the stroller in the back. I saw him looking at me as he smile. "What are you looking at? Come on get in." He said which a chuckled as I smiled.

I lock the door as Kelly place his hand on my bump. I look down at his hand then look back at him. "What should we name her?" I ask him as he shrug. "How about later tonight we look up for names online okay?" He said as I nodded.

He drove to the beach as he park underneath a dress from the sun. Hannah was so excited she giggled and screamed cutely. "Ooo someone is excited." Said Kelly as I giggled. "Mommy! Wato!" She screamed as Kelly and I laugh.

"That's right water now lets go." Kelly replied as we got out the car getting the things before heading on the sand. I immediately spotted someone familiar.

"Omg is that..?" I started to say as the person look at me. "Omg Stella is that you!?" Screamed Shay as we hug. "What are you doing here?" I ask as Kelly and I look at each other.

"A beach day duh." He said as we all laugh. Hannah was already playing with the sand. I took her clothes of as she put on her bathing suit.

"Are you here by yourself?" Kelly ask her. "No Gabby and Casey are here too there at the bar." Said Shay pointing as me and Kelly spotted them at the bar.

"Ohh I'm going over there alright." Said Kelly looking at me as a few minutes later he came back with BBQ ribs. "These are really good want some?" He ask me as I look at him. "No thank you." I replied.

"It's good want some Shay?" He ask Shay as they ate together. I headed to sit on the sand as Hannah was next to me. We waited for the water to hit our feet as she ran in my arms. Kelly came helping me up as Shay was with us. We headed inside the water as Hannah started to cry.

Kelly took her as he threw her in the air as she giggled. He repeated that five more times before dipping her in the water he got some sand as held it in his hand. Hannah rub it on her body as Kelly dip her underwater. She came back up and started to cry again.

"No no don't cry." He said trying to calm her down. I watch what he was going to do next. He kissed her cheek before laying her head on his shoulder. I just smiled and rub my stomach. I couldn't wait for the baby to come.
_______________________________