Firefighting vs Acting

Few days later Stella was much better. Her cold was gone and Ella had move to another daycare. Stella and Kelly had just gotten home from a 24 hour shift and was very exhausted. 

Stella's POV~
Kelly had been ignoring me ever since I told him that he was a great boyfriend. And it's been days. He doesn't kiss me anymore, nor he doesn't say I love you which is awkward. When I told him 'I love you' he doesn't reply he would just smile and walk away.

"Are you ignoring me?" I ask Kelly as he look at me. "No why?" He replied. "Don't play dump, you've been ignoring every since I told you that you we're a great boyfriend now your driving me crazy! I wish I could slap you and if I could it would be a problem." I said folding my arms as he signed.

"Hug?" He ask with his arms open. I walk up to him slowly as I wrap my arms around him. He did the same as I signed. "I missed you." I mumbled as he squeezed me. "I missed you too." He replied as I laid in his chest. "I'm sorry for ignoring you it's just no one had ever told me that I was a great boyfriend before.." He mumbled.

"But you are." I replied before pulling away from him. "Really?" He questioned as I nodded. "Yeah and how about you kiss me." I said as he pulled me closer. We kissed and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Let's take this to the next level." He said as we practically rip our clothes of each other. We made out on the couch. Soon after we laid next to each other panting.

"Round 2 tonight." He said as I nodded. We kissed as he pulled me unto him. "If we continue this now there's no need for later we can watch a movie." I told him as he pick me up. We grab our clothes before running upstairs as we made out again. We took a shower before getting ready for the day.

Cindy came around 10:30am and said that she had to ran an errand. "Oh that's completely fine." I told as the girls told her bye as she walked away. I closed the door as Kelly was vacuuming the house. Ella ran to him as he turn the vacuum of. "Hi baby your home." He said picking her up then I got a call from the producer from the show.

I headed outside to answer it. "Hello?" I said. "Hi, Stella it's Max calling to see if you and Kelly will be able to film next week." I heard Max said as I snap my finger got Kelly to come. I put my hand on the phone and told Kelly everything. He agreed and we told him that we will come. "Yeah sure we'll be there." I told him. "Great once next week Monday comes I'll send my private jet to the airport to get you." He replied as my eyes widen. "Yes.. Sir." I replied as he hung up.

"He's sending a private jet for us next week Monday." I told Kelly as his eyes widen. "A private jet? So we don't gotta pay?" He ask as I shake my head no. "I gotta call chief and tell him about this." He said giving Ella to me. Kelly left to tell chief that we had to returned the L.A to film. Chief was annoyed and told Kelly he had two options. Either stay filming or be a firefighter. They we're both tough decisions.

"But I do want to continue to work but they need us.. The million dollar house Kelly?" I told him as he signed. "I wanted you to be happy!" He said as I cup his cheek. "I am already happy, I don't care what small or big house it is as long as we have each other." I told him as he smiled. He kissed me as I laid in his chest.

"We could quit everything." He said. "No! I'm okay with it, I'm sire we can find a tv show to film on in Chicago." I replied as he nodded. "Mommy poop." Said Ella pointed at her diaper. I pick her up as I headed to change her diaper. She threw it in the garbage as I kissed her head. We headed downstairs as Kelly was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Hannah was helping him as I headed over to the fridge. I got Ella's sippy cup before giving it to her.

"Where's mines?" Kelly ask as Ella give him a little eye roll. "Oh my god!" I pick Ella up and give her an high five. "Don't tell me all of our kids are going to do that." He said as I smiled proudly. He give Hannah her PB&J sandwich. "Thank you daddy!" She said as he kissed her head. He place her in the countertop chair as she ate.

"What?" He ask. "You think your better than me." I told him as he laugh. "No but why does it matter? I thought Ella was your favorite child?" He replied as I rolled my eyes. "Ella is my daughter and Hannah is my sister of course she's the only child we have." I replied as he whisper something in my ear. "She's not going to be the only child we have for much longer." He said as I look at him and smirk. "Sure if you say so." I replied as he kissed me.
__________________________________
A/N: I think this chapter was boring it seemed that way, sorry for any mistakes!