YOU IS MOMMY!

December 14th 2015~
Ella was six months old and already crawling around this house. Kelly and Stella had both gotten the house ready for Christmas. Stella was out getting her hair done in briads and getting her nails done in Christmas theme.

Stella's POV~
I pulled into the garage hearing crying coming from inside. I opened the front door as Ella crawled to me as I pick her up. Kelly was making a sandwich. "What the hell is going on?" I ask as he giggled.

"So Ella and Hannah we're playing and they we're screaming all over and Ella is now sleepy since she had a hold blast going on." He replied as I signed. "But damn you look hot." He mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Well thank you." I said as he kissed me. "I think she might need a diaper change.." He said as I got mad. "You wanted me to change her diaper didn't you?" I ask as he shrug.

"She was laying there probably pooping so yeah." He replied as I headed to change Ella's diaper. "There you go all fresh." I said as Ella started crying again. I wash my hands and took her downstairs.

I started to feed her the bottle as she laid in my chest. Where's Hannah?" I ask. "Shay took her out for some ice cream." He replied. "Ohh I'm going to take Ella for a walk you wanna come?" I ask getting Ella's stroller.

"Yeah sure want some my sandwich?" He ask as I shake my head no. "No thanks I ate already, Starbucks is in the car." I said as he ran to the garage. When he came back he was drinking my pink drink.

"I like this." He said as Ella had finished drinking her milk. "All done." I said as I burped her. Kelly and I went on a little stroll in the neighbourhood. He place a sleeping Ella in the stroller as we walked all over the place.

"What should we eat for dinner? Pizza, burgers, steak or Lasagne?" He ask as I shrug. "Lasagne is going to take long so how about we or pizza?" I ask as he nodded. "Dessert is going to be Dunkin Donuts." I replied as he went 'YES!' We both laugh as we headed back home.

"Okay ima order the pizza you order the donuts." Said Kelly as I nodded. "What drink you want?" I ask. "Strawberry dragon fruit refresher." He said as I nodded.

I order a dozen donuts a large strawberry dragon fruit refresher, a large peach passion fruit and a large slushy. After twenty minutes there was a knock on the door. It was the pizza and donuts.

"Yay pizza's here!" Said Kelly as Ella started to wake up. "Hi my baby." I said picking her up as she didn't sleep well. "Ella want a donut?" Kelly ask chuckling as he open the box. Hannah came running.

"Pizza!" She screamed as Kelly open the box. They dig in as I grab a slice. "Guys are you hogs? Take a slice at a time!" I said as they stuff there faces. Ella found it funny and started giggling. I only got  1 slice of pizza.

"Guys 3 donuts are mine." I said taking three. "That's unfair." Said Kelly. "I only got one slice of pizza tho." I replied. "Sure okay sorry I was hungry." He said as I rolled my eyes, I grab my drink and heading to the couch. I ate as I took a piece of my donut and fed Ella.

"Yummy donut no more because I don't know if you can eat this." I said as she laid in my chest rubbing her head. I give her another small piece as she ate the whole donut. I ate mines as I headed to wash my hands.

"It's time to take a shower." I said as Ella look at up. She sat on the couch peacefully as she giggled at me. Kelly jump on my back as I groaned. "Kelly get down!" I said as he kissed my cheek.

"I don't tell you that when your on my back." He said as I laugh. "Okay but I have to give Ella a bath and she's not moving." I replied as I pick her up. Kelly got down as I headed upstairs. I give Ella a bath before getting her dressed in her Christmas onesie and pants.

Outside was really cold so I had to warm her up. As I give her to Kelly I give myself a hot shower. After a few minutes I got into my jammies.

Next morning~
Kelly's POV~
It was 8:30am and outside was freezing. I cuddled with Stella but she pushed me of. I gaps as she shot up. "What? Why you hugging me?" She ask as I ignored her. "Kelly talk to me what happened?" She ask as she squeezed my cheeks which made me giggled.

"I just want to cuddle with you but you push me away." I said sadly. "Awww I'm sorry but I thought something was crawling on me or something." She replied laying on top of me. "It's freezing what happened to the ?" She added as I shrug.

"I'm going to see what's wrong with it." I replied sitting up as she laid in my chest. "Don't leave me I'll freeze to death." She said as I laugh. "Your not going to baby I'm coming back real quit." I said heading to turned on the warmer.

I headed back upstairs as I saw Stella on her phone. "Ella is awake I can see her on the baby monitor." Said Stella as I climbed back in bed with her. "But she isn't ready for her mommy yet lol." I replied as she laid in my chest.

"I wanna go back to sleep but Ella will start babbling and talking to herself." She said as I sat up. She headed to get Ella as she came back in the room. "Hi baby." I said tickling her as she giggled. I help my arms out for her as she climb in my arms.

"I'm going to make her bottle." Said Stella as we headed downstairs. Hannah came to me crying as I pick her up. "What's wrong baby?" I ask her as she laid on my shoulder. "A different mommy came for me.." She said as Stella look at us.

"Hannah you know I'm not your mommy right I'm just your sister but you call me mommy.." Said Stella as Hannah shake her head no. "YOU IS MOMMY!" She screamed crying as Ella started giggling.

"Almost everything is funny for you huh." I chuckled. After breakfast Stella and I got the kids showered and dressed as we we're going to get some more Christmas supplies for the house.

"Ooo mommy can I have this car?" Ask Hannah pointing at the toy car. "Sorry kiddo I can't I don't have enough money.." Said Stella. Before I could open my mouth she pinch me. "Ow!" I winch in pain. "Sorry I didn't mean too."  She replied.

With that I knew she wanted to surprise Hannah with the toy car for Christmas.
______________________________