Ice skating

Stella and Kelly we're going to take the girls ice skating. Ella was to small to go but they hope they could bring her.

Stella's POV~
"And what if she can't?" I ask Kelly as he look at me. "Hold her while skating." He said as I signed. "That's going to be uncomfortable." I said upset as he grab my hands. "It's going to be fine baby I'll be there with you." He said smiling as I nod.

"Ima go get ready.." I said heading upstairs as I got dressed in something warm. When I headed back downstairs they girls and Kelly we're already in the car. I lock up as he smiled at me.

I got into the BMW as I closed the door. "Hey you okay?" Kelly ask me as I nodded. "We should get away like after Christmas and spend a week in LA." He replied as I look at him.

"Like you wanna go to LA? Some YouTubers are in LA." I said as he drove to the skating rink. As we arrived Hannah barely made it in. I got to hold Ella whilst skating but it was difficult.

"I can't do this." Said Kelly as he was falling a lot. I strap Ella into the baby carrier. I held Kelly's hands as I taught him how to skate. "You know how to skate?" Kelly ask me as I nod. "My dad taught me hehe." I said as he laugh.

"Hannah is already skating.. Have you?" He ask. "Nope it's her first time year I think." I replied as Hannah skate over to us. "I have fun." She said as Kelly give her a high five.

"Very good, Han." Said Kelly as I skate a little bit. Kelly started panicking as screaming for me. "I'm fine baby." I said holding his hand. After we skate for a little bit more we headed back to the car. "That was fun." I said as Kelly was feeling of.

"I thought you would of fallen or something." He said as I smiled. "Your worried about me." I said teasing as I took Ella out of the baby carrier. I buckled her up in her car seat and did the same with Hannah.

"Hey, you hungry?" I ask Kelly as he shake his head no. "Give me the keys I'm driving." I added as he give me the keys. "Fine can I get ice cream?" He ask as I look at him. "Outside is cold and you want ice cream?" I said shock as Kelly nodded.

"Okay sure." I got in the car before turning the AC on. "Turn that of it's cold." Said Kelly as I giggled. "But I'm hot tho." I replied taking my hoodie and beanie of. "It's cold babe put that back on." He said turning the AC of. "It's hot tho." I replied.

"Come give me a kiss and you'll feel warm." He said smirking as I kissed him. "Mwa!" I snap my lips on his. "Damn we need a kissing and cuddling session once we get home." He said as I giggled.

"Alright deal." I replied. I took Kelly to the ice cream shop as he headed to buy ice cream. When he came back I was sound asleep. "Baby wake up I'm back." He said as I woke up. "Okay.." He got into the car as I drove back home.

"I thought we were going somewhere." Said Kelly. "Maybe later.. I want to sleep." I replied as he kissed my head. We got the kid's out of the car as Kelly place the melted ice cream in the freezer.

I headed upstairs and fell on the bed. Soon after I was asleep for a couple of hours.
___________

Kelly's POV~
Stella was out for four hours now. The Hannah and I we're playing video games on our controllers as she was very good. After a couple of minutes Stella came downstairs. "Hey sleepy head." I said as she smiled.

"What?" She ask as Ella crawled to her. She pick her up as Hannah got mad. "I hate this game daddy! Let's play something else." Said Hannah as my eyes widen. "Okay what do you want to play?" I ask.

"Want to watch 'Thing 1 and think 2." She said as I put on her show. I got up as she laid in the couch. I obviously knew she was exhausted. "Someone isn't going to sleep tonight I need to tire you out so you wouldn't be up all night talking to me." I said giggling.

"Uhm one way is to take me to the gym or do some flips." She said as I nodded. "Sure once the kiddos are in bed." I replied resting my chin on her shoulder. I played with Ella's little fingers as she giggled.

"I'm hungry what food are you cooking?" She ask me as my eyes widen. "That I'm cooking I thought you we're cooking." I replied. "Fine." She said. "I'm just kidding you go and sit whilst I cook dinner." I replied kissing her forehead.

"Did you feed Ella?" I heard Stella ask as I turned around. "No she wouldn't drink from me so she stayed hungry." I replied. "You kept her hungry?" She gaps. "She didn't want to drink it how many times I give her I tried giving her some fruit, water, juice nothing she wouldn't eat." I said as Stella look at Ella.

"Awww your a mommy's girl aren't you?" Ask Stella before kissing Ella's forehead. After I warm Ella's  bottle I give it to Stella as she began feeding Ella. She wasn't into solid foods yet so me and Stella  decided to start her at seven to eight months.

After Ella had drink her tea Stella wash the bottle. "I have a huge surprise for you for Christmas hehe." I said with a grin. "Sure okay I got you something too lol." She replied kissing me. She burp Ella before going to set her down in her hammock swing.
__________________________