Sick day

It's been an official week since Stella and Kelly had gone back to work. They we're going to take the girls to the park to run around. Ella had caught a bad cold and Stella had caught it.

Stella's POV~
I caught the cold from Ella now I'm really pissed. Not at Ella but the fact Kelly keeps babying me. He keeps forcing me to eat when I'm not hungry. I could tell he was worried sick about me. And it was sad that we couldn't kiss and cuddle anymore.

"It's time for you to eat breakfast, by the way why aren't you feeling better by now I thought you we're taking your medication." Said Kelly as I look at him speechless. "Oh my god you didn't take it did you??" He ask as I started to tear up.

"It's taste bad! I don't want it!" I cried into my hands. Kelly pulled me into his chest. It was the first time I ever felt his arms around mines for weeks. "Don't cry about something stupid like that but if you want to kiss and cuddle you have to take the medicine." He replied as I signed.

"It's horrible there's no way I'm taking those tablets!" I scream as he fed me my breakfast but it came back up in my throat. "Don't even think about bring that up!" Screamed Kelly as tears roll down my cheeks. He rub my back as I cough. I headed to the bathroom as I brought up something. It was yellow. Kelly wash it down before looking at me.

"I think you have bronchitis.. You need to take the flipping medication!" Kelly said as he force me to take the medicine. I had to take it.. For him. He pick me up as I laid on his shoulder. "Close your eyes and rest your head." Kelly said calmly rubbing my back as I close my eyes.

"Girls we can't go to the park today mommy's sick." Kelly told the girls as Hannah got mad. "But that's Ella's fault I wanna go to the park!" She said as Ella started to cry. I got down damn my eyes we're hurting. Kelly lift Ella up as she cried. "Don't say that about your sister Hannah." Kelly told her as she got mad storming of to her room.

"Kelly take them to the park I'll be fine." I said as he look at me shock. "No! I'm not leaving you!" He said as he place Ella's pacifier in her mouth. "Please go, they really wanna go especially Hannah." I told him as I closed my eyes. "Your in pain I'm not leaving you like this." Kelly replied as he lift my chin. "Come on we're going to the beach so you can get a sea dip okay?" He ask as I shrug.

"No.. I wanna stay home.. My eyes hurt." I told him as he look at me. "I want you to come we have to let you get rid of this cold and now we're going to move daycares Ella's not going back there." He responded with a serious look.

After an hour we we're at the beach and I was so scared. My eyes we're in so my pain. As much as I was in the water it wasn't getting warm. I lap my legs around Kelly tightly as he laugh. "Come on get down." He said as I laid in his neck. "Baby as much as I love you I have to put you underwater." Kelly replied as he hold me under my arms. He dunk me underwater before holding me up.

"That went in my nose!" I said as he put me down. "Let's go underwater together." Kelly replied as we headed underwater. We came back up as he put my head in my water. "That should help your eyes haha." He laugh as I smiled. The girls ran to us as we stay for 30 more minutes before leaving.

Back at home I was starving. Kelly took the girls to shower before putting them to bed.  They had a lot of food since the beach had made them hungry. Kelly and I ate as he was speechless that I ate mines plus his. "You want more?" He ask as I nodded. I ate and he look at me as he mix some orange and lemon juice with a little bit of salt. I drink it as he look at me and smiled.

"Go shower I'll be up in a minute." Said Kelly as I headed upstairs to shower. I let out a big burp whilst showering and Kelly heard. "I heard that!" He laugh as I rolled my eyes. "I'm still hungry.." I told him as he give me a look. "You ate two plates of food you want another one now?" He ask as I nodded. "I'm hungry feed me!" I said as I turned the pipe of drying my skin.

"Sure I'll get you a plate." Kelly replied heading downstairs. He fed me as he laugh. "I don't get it tho, you eat a lot but don't get fat." He laugh as I gaps. "Are you body shaming me?" I ask as he smiled. "No I just find it cute." I smiled at him as he headed downstairs to was the plate. I stayed up for 10 minutes so that my stomach could settle. Kelly grab the Vix rub from the night stand before rubbing me up with it.

"I really wish I could kiss you right now." Kelly said as I smiled. I slowly started to fall asleep as he kiss me goodnight. He turned the light of as I laid in his chest. "I love you." I told him as he place his hand on my waist. "I love you too." He replied. I played with his lip as he turned the light on. "Kiss me.. It's been a very long time." I told him as he kissed my cheek. "I don't want to get sick and I don't want you to feel bad so how about tomorrow?" He ask as I gaps.

"Your rejecting me?" I said as I shot up. "No but baby your sick, fine you really wanna kiss me?" Kelly leaned in for a kiss but I back away. "Don't!" I said as he tickle me. I bust out laughing as he kiss my neck. I ran my finger up his shirt as he flip the light of. "Baby?" I ask as he hold my hand. "Yes?" He replied. "Thank you.. For everything.." I said as he shine his phone light on my face.

"Awww my cutie pie you don't have to thank me." He kissed my head as I laid in his chest. "I do actually your a great boyfriend." I told him as he went silent. I ignored and closed my eyes and went to sleep.
___________________________