I'm I adopted?

It's been a week since Kelly and Brett we're planning the proposal. Stella thought they was something fishy going on between them both. She took the kids to school expect the twins. They had to get their shots before going to school. They had a 10:30 appointment at the doctors office which was 15 minutes away from the house. Even though the kid's we're in a new school in Los Angeles they found it frustrating. Not being able to see their classmates in Chicago.

Stella POV~
As I got the twins ready for school, Kelly walk in. I saw his red puffy eyes holding a picture frame of him and Shay. "Shay is never coming back is she?" He ask me before looking me deeply into my eyes. "I don't know she hasn't call for 4 years." I replied to him as he laid on my shoulder. "I wanted her to come back but now she's gone! I don't know if she's still alive but she's just gone and never coming back." Kelly told me with tears rolling down his cheek.

"She will come back someday baby you just gotta be patient." I replied to him as he wipe his tears walking outside on the balcony. After few minutes Kelly walk in and I grab his arm. He look at me speechless. He leaned in and kissed me. I was a little shorter than him but I loved him so much. "I could kiss you all day but we have to take the twins to their appointment." I told him as I got the girl's down as I took them downstairs.

I got them into the jeep as Kelly strap them into their booster seats. "I want another baby though.. Their just so cute we should have another mini you or me." I heard Kelly said as we look at each other. "Really? That's all you can talk about? Have another baby?" I question as he nod. "Sure we'll see about it." I replied closing the door. I got in the driver's seat as I started to jeep. Kelly hop in as he look at me.

"I'm sorry." I heard Kelly said as I look at him. "It's fine you don't have to apologize I just.. Snap.. Something is wrong with me." I replied to him as he place his hand on my thigh. "MOMMY!" Screamed Amaya. Gosh she was so impatient. I drove to the doctors office which took 30 minutes since Amaya wanted Starbucks. We got going right after as Kelly help me with the twins. We headed inside as I booked us in. We headed to sit as the girls headed to play at the kids section.

"I wanna talk to you.." Kelly whispered as I look at him. "Sure shoot." I told him as he move his chair next to me. "It's about my mom.. I need to talk to her properly.. And I need your support." Kelly look at me as I look at him. "Sure you want me to come with you?" I ask him as he shake his head no. "No just your support you have a lot of attitude and my mom wouldn't like someone to call her words." He replied as I giggle. Few names we're called in then I got fed up and laid on Kelly's shoulder.

"Amaya and Aniya Severide?" Ask the secretary as Kelly and I took the girls inside the room. The doctor was still with another patient before coming to us. After couple minutes the door was open and the doctor lead us in. "Hello." He said as the girls shake their hands. "What are you guys names?" He ask. "Amaya." Amaya told him as Aniya was in Kelly's arms. "Me name? Me name is Aniya." She replied making us laugh.

They we're both sassy. The girl's got their shots and they cried. It broke my heart seeing them cry. The doctor give them both a lollipop as we left. Kelly and I promise the girls ice cream. It was lunch time and Kelly ordered McDonald's for the girls to take to school. Once we signed them up they headed to their classes. "We have no kids now." I mumbled as he giggled. "Yup which means I'm taking you out to dinner." He told me with a kiss on the cheek.

I was excited to see what he had planned. We quickly headed home as Kelly got dress into a green shirt and black pants as I put on a blue dress with thin straps with a tear going up my leg. I put on my flips flocks as Kelly calls them. He took me to dinner in the Lambo as we stayed in the car for few minutes. Other people we're their then I saw this couple together. The guy kissed her stomach then got down on his knees. Everyone look at them both. He proposed to her. Then he got up at kissed her. Wow..!

Kelly should probably propose to me too.. Or I should propose to him? I turned to Kelly who was starring at me. "I promise that will be us soon." He told me as I rolled my eyes. He turned my cheek to him as I tried to avoid eye contact. "Why are you like this? If you really want to get married ask me." He replied as I signed. "Fine fine whatever." I said looking through the window. "I am going to ask you baby..  Don't worry about it." He told me as I look at him with teary eyes.

Kelly took our seatbelts of as he grab my waist. We kissed for a little bit as he pulled me onto him. Our kisses started to get rougher. I sat in his lap as I pulled away. "Let's go eat shall we?" He ask as I kissed him. He tried to stop me but I wasn't bugging. He give up and kissed me back. I took his shirt of as he held me close. He moved his kisses to my neck as I moan. "I think we took this a little to far." I gaps as Kelly ignored me. I felt his took my dress of as he look at me with a lip bite.

"You started it so I'm going to finish it." He replied. We ended up making out before going to dinner . He took me to the restaurant as we look at the menu. Kelly couldn't take his eyes of me and so was I. "We should get out of here.." Kelly mumbled as I got up and sat next to him. We started to kiss all over again. The waitress caught us. Kelly and I ordered the food as we waited. I sat down in front of Kelly. After a good 40 minutes our food hadn't came yet.

I search up the restaurant and it was 1 star. Comments we're saying that they ordered food and it didn't came in an hour an half, next one said that ordered food and it was full of hair. Kelly decided to take me somewhere else. We drove somewhere else. "We call it dinner and it's not even evening yet." Kelly chuckled as he speed on the high way. "Yeah lol." We arrived at the restaurant and it was fancy. I didn't want to go in for some reason. Kelly took me inside as we were escorted to sit down.

We we're given our menus right away. I look through the menu so did Kelly. "Ooo fries." Kelly smirk as I giggle. "And chicken tenders." I replied. "I'm getting it." We said at the same time. We started to laugh as we ordered as we got a chicken salad. A lady come by taking orders for drinks. "Hello, we have drinks on sale can I get you thinking?" She questioned as I look at Kelly who's eyes we're on me. "Umm.. A-a apple soda." I told her as she nodded. "I'll have a coke." Kelly told her as she nodded.

She came back with our drinks as I took a sip of my apple soda. I drank some of Kelly's coke as he grab my wrist. "I'm sorry, it wouldn't happen again." I giggle as he laugh. He let go as I put my feet in his lap. He tickled my feet as I laugh. Our food came and we began to eat. Kelly fed me and I fed him too. I got a long fry which was longer than my middle finger. I put it in my mouth and Kelly ate the other side. We kissed as I giggled. "Aww look at the cute couple." I heard someone say as I pulled back. We smiled at them as we ate.

Few hours had pass and I had just finished putting the kids in bed. Drashaun was downstairs as he didn't want to sleep. I heard foot steps coming upstairs. It was Kelly with Shaun in his arms. "He's out." I heard him say as I nod. He laid him down in his bed before pulling the covers up on him. Ella walk in the room as she look so sad. "What's wrong?" Kelly ask her as she had tears rolling down her cheek.

"I'm I adopted?" Ella ask as Kelly and I look at each other. "No your not.." I replied as Kelly scoop her in his arms. We took her to her room. "You aren't adopted Ells it's just me and your mom weren't together yet and we didn't know each other like that.. But then she started to work at the firehouse and we we're really close." I heard Kelly said as I sat next to him. "She told me that she was pregnant and you know who is the baby?" He ask her. "Me?" She ask as Kelly shock his head. Ella look at me and I nod.

"You aren't adopted your our child, what makes you say your adopted?" I ask her as she shrug. "It's just this boy in my class says that I'm adopted." She said as I lift her chin. "Your our kiddo baby don't like that boy tell you that your adopted, you just look everything like your dad, you only have my hair colour and sassinest." I told her as we giggled. We all hugged as I kissed Ella's forehead.
_____________________________