Are you crying?

It's been a few weeks since Kelly and Stella found out that they we're having a baby girl. Stella was now 26 weeks pregnant she had until 35 weeks to maternity leave. Hannah was at daycare whilst Kelly and Stella we're on shift.

Stella's POV~
I was sitting in the ambo filling out some paperwork. I heard Gabby and Shay chatting on the app floor as they we're talking about things for the baby. I saw Kelly climbed in closing the doors laying on the stretcher.

"What are you doing? Did you get cut or something." I ask concerned before standing up. "Oh nothing is wrong just.." Kelly pulled me down onto him as we started kissing. Soon after the bells went on.

"Truck 81 ambo 61 man down from unknown causes 3029 Madison Ave." The 911 operator said as I got off of Kelly. He kissed me once before heading out of the ambo. I told the girls that they can go soon we we're on the scene.

"Help he's stuck on the roof." The lady cop said as we look seeing her partner holding onto the rim of the roof obviously it was going to give up. Casey told Mouch to raise the ariel.

They help the cop down as everyone who were watching clap and cheered. "That was awesome.." Shay mumbled as we check him out. "No okay sir not a scratch on you." I said as he nodded. "Thank you." He replied as I nod.

We headed back to the firehouse and I saw that squad wasn't there. I headed inside to get a snack before sitting on the couch. I saw Kelly walking in holding his arm. "What happened to you now?" I ask as he look at me and signed. "Hurt my arm.. Again." He said as I got up we heading to the bathroom.

"I can't keep doing this Kelly.. Stop hurting yourself." I said as he signed. "I just hit my arm onto a wall now it's hurting." He said as I injected the needle into his arm. "Your doing drugs Kelly stop taking those!" I said taking them away from him.

"I need them." Said Kelly as I cup his cheeks. "Your putting your self in danger by taking these." I said as he look at up. "Okay fine I'll stop." He kissed me before heading to use the bathroom.

"You know you don't have to be afraid to watch me pee." He said laughing as I rolled my eyes. "Leave me alone." I signed as he wash his hands before drying them.

"Do you want to see something cool?" Kelly ask me as I nodded. "Sure what do you want to show me?" He did a back flip as my mouth drop. "Oh my god! I can flip too!" I said as Kelly look at me. "Oh really?"

Kelly ask as I nodded. "Yes I can probably if you didn't got me pregnant!" I smirk as he signed. "Stop I'm serious just stop talking about that." Kelly said as I lift his chin up. "Are you remembering what your mom said?" I ask as he nod.

"I mean she was right.." He said scratching his head signing. "But still.. If my mom had told me that I would tell her piece of my mind stop even start me." I said rolling my eyes.

Kelly just watch as I walk away. "Wait.." Kelly took me by my waist kissing me. "Its your life.." I mumbled as he nodded. "Sure but I don't know how to take care of a baby.." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, don't act like your the only one." I said as I began to got sassy. "Wait so you said your mom is dead I don't believe that I mean I do believe you but-" I cut Kelly off with a rude look.

"I know she's alive lol because Hannah wouldn't be here plus she was suppose to die at 17 for me." I said as Kelly look at me. "Your mom isn't dead we're going to have to find here and let Hannah see her." Kelly told me as I gaps.

"WHAT!? OH HELL NAH! I screamed as Kelly laughed. "Girl I can't with you anymore stop being sassy!" Said Kelly as I giggle. "Oh okrrr." I said as we laugh.

Couple hours later~
Kelly's POV~
Stella and the girls we're at the hospital for quite a long time now. I was starting to get worried. I was on lunch duty but wanted Stella to help me. The girls walk in as Stella was holding her arm. She headed to the locker room as I look up.