1 month appointment

Today is the day Ella is going for her check up. Kelly and Stella we're both in bed still asleep. After about ten minutes Kelly started waking up. He look at his beautiful girlfriend and kissed her cheek. He open the blinds with the remote as Stella groaned.

Kelly's POV~
"Mmm to early." Said Stella as she rolled over to the other side. "We have Ella's appointment today." I said as she screamed into the pillow. "That's at noon." She replied. "Baby it's 10:00 get up." I said as I pick her up.

"Your so easy to lift up." I said as she look in my chest. "I'm light as a feather I know." She replied as we giggled. "I have to clean the car so go make breakfast." I said as she nodded. She got down as I planned on going to the gym downstairs.

"Want to work out when we get back?" I ask her as she shake her head no. "Now before the girls wake up." She relied as we headed to the gym. We had a thirty minute workout as Stella and I give each other a high five.

"Can you flip?" I ask as she nodded. "Yeah but help me do a back flip." She said as we practice. It took like ten minutes but she did a back flip. I was doing a hand stand as Stella got down and kissed me.

"You did gymnastics when you we're younger?" I heard her as got up. "Nope I just like flipping lol took a lot of practice." I said as she smiled.

"Yeah." She jump unto the bar before going over. "Woah.. Wait I have to order your hover board I should get one too." I said as she look at me. "Of course." After, Stella made some bacon and scramble eggs with some toast.

I wash the BMW as Stella came outside with Ella in her arms. "Hey." I said washing off the car. "Hey breakfast is ready." She replied as I kissed Ella's forehead as she was awake. "Hi baby girl." I said as she smiled at me.

"Aww your smiling." I whispered as I took her out of Stella's arms. "Ima go give Hannah a shower we're going into the town today right?" I heard her ask as I shrug. "I'm not quite sure but I'll have to take care of some business now." I said with a grinned.

"Okay sure." She replied heading inside. I kissed Ella on her cheek as I finished washing the car of.

At the appointment~
Stella's POV~
I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my name to get called. Hannah was sitting in Kelly's lap on her Ipad. She was started to catch a little cold.

"Stella Kidd." I heard as I stood. The receptionist took me to the room to sit as Natalie walked in. "Hey guys how are you?" She ask as I look at Kelly. "I'm okay." I said. "I'm okay too." Kelly replied.

"Okay how's the baby?" She ask. "She's fine she's growing everyday." I said as Natalie nodded. As she did a check up on her she put her on the weight chair thing.

"She's 12 pounds what are you feeding her?" Natalie joked as Kelly shake me. "Milk?" I ask as we all laugh. "Everything looks good but she's going to have to get her shock now." She said as I nodded.

I held Ella closely as Natalie give her the shock. Ella started to cry as I put her on my shoulder tapping her back. "Aww." Kelly said as I kissed her cheek. "Next month same date and time is her next appointment." Natalie said as I nodded.

Kelly and I left heading to the car. I fed Ella her bottle as I burped her. I place her in her car seat next to Hannah. "I'm hungry wanna go to Starbucks?" He ask me as I look at him. "Uhm sure, what are you craving?" I ask as he shrug.

"I'm in the mood for a butter croissant but I want some cinnamon rolls." He said as I gaps. "I want cinnamon rolls too." I replied as he chuckled. As Kelly drove to Starbucks I fell asleep on the way there.

"Babes where here." He said tapping me as I look at him. "Can you go inside and buy? I'm sleepy." I said as he nodded. "Okay sure what do you want?" He ask. "A caramel frappo-" But I yawned. Kelly laugh as he left. After a few minutes he came back out.

"Okay eight cinnamon rolls, caramel frappuccino for you pink drink for Hannah and I got a Dragon fruit drink." He said as I smiled. "Yay!" Said Hannah as she climbed into my lap. Kelly give her the drink.

"Thank you daddy." She replied as Kelly smiled. We ate our cinnamon rolls and drink our beverages. Soon after we we're walking around in the city.
____________________________