The official opening

It's Thursday. The official day of Stella opening her hair salon. She got up super early and got dressed. Everyone was still sleeping by then. It was currently 6:30 in the morning. Stella turn on the light-light as Kelly rolled over on his side. She kissed him as his lips waking him up. "What time is it?" He ask her as she rub his cheek. "6:30, I'm going to make breakfast okay?" Stella replied to him as he nod yawning.

Stella's POV~
Kelly laid in my chest as I rub his back. "Go back to sleep." I told him as I laid him on the bed. I headed downstairs as I began to make hot dog and eggs with some toast. Kelly came downstairs kissing me on my neck as I stood there admiring his kisses. I plated breakfast but Kelly didn't want it now. He just wanted to cuddle with me. I headed to sit on the couch as I ate. Kelly took a bite of my hot dog as I gaps. He turned the tv on as we watch some of the shows we we're showing on. Soon after I wash my plate not knowing Kelly had fall back asleep. I tried picking him up as I took him in the bedroom.

By 7:30 I got Hannah and Ella up. Kelly woke up and heading downstairs finding me on the couch. "How did I get back in bed?" He ask me as I look at him. "I carried you." I replied as he raise an eyebrow. "You carried me? Wasn't I heavy?" He ask as I nodded. "Of course you we're lol." I replied with a chuckled as he grab my waist kissing me on my lips. "You should take me out on a date if you're gonna keep kissing me like this." I mumbled softly as he pick me up. "Definitely, ima take you to the yacht Sunday for a day out." He replied as I smirk. "We got to go back in Chicago we need to go back to firefighting.." Kelly told me as I nod.

"Yeah next week but I have to hire a few people to work the salon tho." I told him as he nod. "Alright, I can take care of the rest of the kids today so you don't have to call Lisa." Kelly told me as I nod. After few minutes the girls came downstairs and I told Kelly we we're leaving. He kiss us goodbye as I headed to the salon. I unlock the door heading inside as I open the windows to let some fresh air inside. I sent an Instagram story saying that I'm officially open. I got my first ever customer in five minutes. She was a huge fan and lived in Chicago Illinois.

She wanted her hair wash and trim since she had a date tonight. I wash her hair and trim her hair as she was looking cute. Her hair wasn't that long but it was rich black. The cost was only $30.00. She paid before giving me a $5.00 tip. We got some more customers some were for hair and nails, just nails and hair. The girls helped me out as I got 3 workers to come and work for me from next week. The two receptionists accept so they we're starting work next week.

Around 12pm noon. Kelly swung by with food. He also had Drashaun and the twins with him. Hannah and Ella we're finishing up a customers nails whilst Kelly and I walk to the back room. He give me a kiss before putting the food down. "So we're going back to Chicago right?" He ask as I nod. "Yes we are I'm excited." I replied smiling. We ate together as the twins walked in. I fed them both as Kelly kissed me. "We should have another child then another one behind it so they can be close in age." Kelly said with a grin.

"Sure but not now tho." I replied as he smirk. I knew just what he was thinking. He had a very dirty mind. Hahaha.
__________________________
A/N: Chapter was boring..