The break up..

It's been officially two weeks since Shay had gone. Kelly was out drinking getting drunk and coming home late at night. He got up this morning with a serious headache.

Stella's POV~
I think it's time for me to tell Kelly that Shay never died. He's been drinking like crazy and coming home late at night. He would screamed at me for no reason. I walked in the bedroom and found Kelly sitting in the bed. I lock the door and he look at me. "Are you here to tell me what to do? If so I don't wanna hear it." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you being so rude? Didn't you say two weeks ago that we had kids to support but yet your drinking and coming home late at night!" I told him as he glared at me. "That has nothing to do with you!" He said as I slap him across his face leaving my hand mark in his face. He look at me shock as I grab my bag. "I'm going to stay with Gabby and your staying with the kids!" I told him as I grab my phone. "No Stella no!" He said trying to stop me.

He got up and grab my arm. "Shay never died Kelly! She's isn't dead! She's in New Orleans away from Chicago because someone is trying to hurt her and she told Gabby and I that she's gonna fake her death but you wouldn't listen to me! I tried to help you but you just wouldn't listen! I don't know what else to do because all you do is ignore me like I never exist! If you really wanna stay here and drink drink drink 24/7 I'm taking both girls away until you finally learned your lesson! I thought you did when we broke up two years ago but that wasn't enough for you!" I shouted at him with tears in my eyes.

I could tell he was hurt, he had tears rolling down his cheek. I did feel sorry for what I did. I wouldn't let him touch me but yet I was the one who walk out on him and the girls. I headed to Gabby's place and she welcome me warmly with a hug. I let a few tears fall as she close the door. "Kelly's being a jerk don't mind him stay as long as you need to." Gabby told me as I nodded. "Thank you." I told her as she smile. She took me to the guest room as I sat on the bed.

I got a call and message from Kelly that the girls want me. He also said he was throwing up and I needed to get the girls. "No take care of them!" I said as he ignored me. After the next couple of days I headed home and the girls ran to me crying. "Mommy we missed you!" Kelly stood by the fridge as he continue to ignored me.

"Are you staying?" Hannah ask as I shake my head no. I headed upstairs as Kelly followed me. He close the door as I got some more clothes. "You knew Shay never died and you didn't even think about telling me?? Kelly questioned as I signed. " If you weren't a pain in the ass I would of told you but you never listen to me!" I told him as he nodded.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you should leave and ignore both me and the girls, I missed you when you weren't here then girls keep crying wouldn't sleep and kept asking where's mommy and I called you left messages you saw them and never responded." He said as I got mad.

"Because I was mad and I still am! You we're nothing but horrible to me! I TRIED TO HELP YOU! I TIRED! BUT YOU IGNORE THEN YOUR SAYING THAT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!" I yelled at him. I turned around and walk up to him. I took the promise ring of and place it in his hand. "So much for just a promise." I said softly but before I could open the door. I was push upon it.

"I'm not gonna stand here and let you walk out of my life not a second time, yes I know what I did was wrong but I can't do this without you, I can't survive without you, I can eat, drink or sleep without you please just forgive me." Said Kelly as we starred at each other. I felt my heart racing as he pulled me into a hug. My knees went week as I broke down in his arms. He walk me over to the bed as he sat. I sat in lap as I cried.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you." Kelly said as I got up. I sat with my legs around his back. I laid in his neck as he rub my back. "I'm sorry too." I replied. "I love you, Stella Kidd." He whisper as I smiled. "I love you too, Kelly Severide." I replied as he kissed my head.

I found myself falling asleep in his neck and I did. Kelly laid me down on the bed as I started to cry again. He laid next to me as I cried. "Shhhh I'm right here." He said as I held my hands up. He pick me up and let out a slight giggle. He open the bedroom door before heading out on the balcony. He sat down as I laid in his chest.

"Take care of me like I'm a baby.. Your baby." I mumbled as I closed my eyes. He rub my back as I fell asleep. Once again he laid me down and I was out for 3 hours.

Kelly's POV~
I was happy that I finally got Stella back. I head over to Gabby's place and got all of Stella's stuff. I left and headed to the mall. I got some balloons, party supplies, another promise ring, flowers, Starbucks and teddy bear. I decided that I wanted to start fresh. I found this really cute bikini outfit and dress for her. Then I saw there was a sale for a pink and white strip bodycon dress that came with pink and white Nike high tops, hoodie to match and phone case. It was only $150.00. So I got that and the bikini.

I headed home and headed straight upstairs and Stella was still asleep. I place balloons all over the room. Place the teddy bear and flowers on the bed. I place the Starbucks on the night stand and got the promise ring and outfit bag on the bed.

I tap Stella softly as she slowly started wake up. She turned the other side and went back to sleep. "Baby wake up." I said as she look at me. "Why?" She ask as I rolled her over on her back. She had been drooling all over herself. I went in awww and cup her cheeks. "I wanted to give you this." I said as she sat up. I grab her hand as slid the ring on her finger. "Another one?" She ask. "Wait omg.." She mumbled grabbing the teddy bear and the flowers.

"You didn't have too.." She added as I kissed her lips softly. She kissed me back and I smiled. "I need to feel your body on me." I told her as she was really awake by then. "Sure." She replied as she removed my shirt. I grab her waist as she stood on the bed. She grab a balloon and smiled at me. "You really do love me do you?" She ask as I smiled. "Of course I do." I replied as we stared at each other. She sat in my lap as I give her the back. She open it as she gaps.

"Oh no no no.. I think ima cry." She mumbled as I kissed her cheek. "No don't cry but I got these for you because I love you so much." I told her as she had tears rolling down her cheek. She took out the dress as she laid the back of her head on my shoulder. "I feel so bad I didn't get you anything.." She said as I grab her Starbucks taking a sip.

"This yours too sorry I got so thirsty." I giggled as she was going to take a sip but I took it away. We laugh as she laid saw the shoes. "You got me shoes and a new phone case?" She ask as I nodded. "Yes and here's your bikini." I told her as she smiled. We hug as she kissed my head. "Can I wear them out?" She questioned as I nodded.

"Of course there yours lol." I said as she smiled. She got down as she headed inside her closet. I followed her as she headed to put her shoes with the rest. She had a whole collection. "Damn it's the first time I've been ever in here." I told her as she look at me. "Oh really?" She giggled as I scan my eyes on her boots. "Damn, how come I never say you wearing these?" I ask.

"You want me to see me wear those?" Stella ask as I nod. "Of course." I replied as she put them on. "Here." She said as I pick her up. We kissed but then Ella called out for us. "We should make out in here lol." I told her as she rolled her eyes. "Sure to get away from the girls and break my glass drawers? I don't think so." She said as I giggled.

Stella pick her up as Ella cried on her shoulder. "Don't leave me mommy." Ella said as Stella kissed her head. "No.. I'm not leaving you baby, mommy's staying." Stella told her as Kelly laid on my shoulder. "Ella.. Do you want mommy to have another baby?" I ask as she look at me. "Baby? In mommy belly?" She ask as I nodded.

"Yes and baby who can play with you." I told her as she nodded. "I'm not carrying a baby yet tho." Stella said as I kissed her head. "Soon you will." I said with a grin. "Tonight you'll see we're you'll be in that bed." I added as she kissed me. I was happy that I had finally gotten my girlfriend back.
_______________________________