A baby?

It's been two years. Two years of being back to firefighting and being a big social media star. Both Stella and Kelly we're back in L.A filming but this time only Ella was with them. Hannah was with Stella's other sister Amber who had recently came to town. Hannah had start calling Stella her sister but called her mom when she wanted to. She would still refer Ella as her sister even though Ella was Hannah's niece.

Stella's POV~
I can't believe it's been two years. H.Q had found out about Kelly's and I acting on tv. Everyone would say how that loved our characters together. Which makes the ship name 'Maxabeth.' Once Kelly and I we're finish the episode they had to make me pregnant. The pregnancy bump was super heavy to carry and I couldn't bend over to do anything.

But Kelly was there when I need him. Even tho I wasn't pregnant I really wanted to carry another baby for him. I'm 24 now and I'm happy that my life was going great. I was sitting on the bed scrolling through my phone when Kelly walked in. "What you up too?" Kelly question as I shrug. "Carrying a baby bump it so heavy and exhausting so that meant that when I was pregnant my bump was just as heavy too?" I ask as Kelly laugh.

"You want another baby?" He ask as I shrug. "I don't know maybe." I replied being a little bit worried of how he would react. "I mean I'm always available if you wanna try for another kiddo." Kelly replied as I smiled. He sat next to me as I laid on his shoulder. "Do you want another baby?" I ask him as he nodded.

"Then in a few weeks can we maybe try for another baby?" I ask as he nodded. "Of course we can." He laugh as Ella walk in. "Mommy? When do we go back home?" Ella as I pick her up and place her in lap. "Don't you like it here? Do you miss Hannah?" I ask as she nodded. "Aww kiddo wanna play with daddy on the swings and slide? And we can go on the hot tub and pool and have fun!" Kelly said as she smiled.

"Will mommy come too?" She ask as I nodded. "Of course go show daddy which outfit you want to wear." I told her as she took Kelly's hand and took him to her room. She pick out her strawberry swimming outfit as Kelly came back in the room. "Wanna match?" He ask as I look at him. "Uhm sure, why not?" I replied and he took out a pink two piece and a pink and white swimming trunks for him. We put them on together as Kelly got Ella dressed. We headed downstairs as we took photos in the pool before posting them.

We got comments asking where is Hannah. Kelly and I made a video about Hannah is not actually our daughter but she was my sister. We just took her in as our own. After we swim s little bit as Ella was jumping in the pool and into Kelly's arms. I stay on one side of the pool thinking about becoming pregnant again. Kelly walk over to me as he touch my shoulder slightly. "Baby, you okay?" He ask as I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied as he place a hand on my stomach as I look at him speechless. "You really want a baby again I do too but I don't wanna stay home so long I wanna go back to work but I'll go when the baby or babies are close to a year." He told me as I shrug. "No it's fine I understand but if you wanna go back earlier you can go plus Hannah will be there and Ella too so I would say I don't really need you?" I said raising my eyebrow as he did the same. "Sure." He replied as he pick me up in his arms.

"Let's have another baby but we'll start trying tonight." He told me as I sat on the cement. "I don't want to so soon.." I mumbled. "Then why you keep holding your stomach? Every time you want a baby but yet still you don't wanna try for one." He told me as I started to tear up. "No no baby don't cry." He added as I laid in his neck. "Fine let's try for a baby." I told him as he went in 'Yay!' I smiled as we kissed each other. Ella was running around and playing with her sand bucket until she trip. She started to cry as Kelly got out to get her.

She had gotten her first every cut. Kelly got some alcohol and tap on her food. She was crying even more. I got out to get the antibiotic cream and a band Aid. I rub the cream on her foot before putting on the band Aid. She held her arms up for me as I pick her up. Kelly turned on then hot tub as I got some ice cream inside the hut. We got inside the hot tub as I sat in Kelly's lap as Ella was playing with the water.

Next day~
Kelly's POV~
I woke up and Stella was in my arms asleep. I slowly started to move a little but she woke up. "Where are you going?" She ask as I kissed her head. "Go back to sleep ima go start on breakfast." I said as she hold onto me tightly. "Don't leave me." She replied as I smiled. "We gotta get groceries today so let's wake up then I'll take you back to the water park." I told her as she smiled.

"Sure." Stella replied as she was excited. We threw some clothes on as I heard talking from Ella's room. She was swinging on her swing singing Mary had a Little Lamb. "Mawie had a ywllie lamb, ywllie lamb ywllie lamb Mawie had a ywllie lamb the lamb was sure to go." She sang as Stella and I went in aww.

"Great job baby girl." Said Stella as Ella ran to us. Stella pick her up as I tickled her. "We're gonna have fun today yeah? We gotta get groceries then you can get a toy then we'll go somewhere to play." I hinted as Ella was excited.

"Yay!" Once after breakfast Stella, Ella and I headed to the groceries store. Ella wanted some gummy bears as I took her to get a back of gummy bears. After we had to wait in a line to get pay for our groceries since the supermarket was closed yesterday. We and couple fans as we took photos with them. "Daddy upsie." Ella told me with her hands in the air. I pick her up as she was watching Stella playing games on her phone.

"Phone." She said as Stella look at her. "No this is my phone." Stella replied as Ella laid on my shoulder. She started to cry as I kissed her head. "Baby shhhh stop crying if you don't stop daddy's not gonna take you to the water park." I told her as she stop immediately. She wipe her tears as we cash out. Stella obviously wanted to pay as I let her. "Don't think you can get away that easily." I told her as she laugh.

"Before you, who was the one who was paying? Me!" She said as laugh. "True but I want to help you." I told her as I give Ella her gummy bears. "Go inside and sit in your seat." I told her as I open the door. She climbed in as she sat down. I strap her in as I began to open her gummy bears. "Tank you." She said as I kissed her head. I found Stella looking at me as I look back at her.

"What?" I question as she shrug. "" Nothing I just find it cute." She said as I pulled her into a hug. "We'll have a baby soon if that's the case." I replied as she signed. "No it's not that it's just I'm happy.. You better that how your parents describe you." She replied as I place my hand on her cheek. "You think so? I mean we we're young.." I mumbled as she nodded. "Still are." She said as we got the bags in the trunk. I drove back home and with my free hand I held Stella's hand all they way back home.

We got the groceries out the car as Ella walk behind us. We got our swimming outfit as we all got dressed. We headed to the water park after as Ella kept screaming all the way. "Wato park!" She said as Stella and I laugh. We arrived at the water park and headed straight to some slides. We took some photos and I got a message from Hannah saying she wish she could be there. I replied wish you were here😁
_____________________________________