Planning on proposing

Five years had pass. Kelly and Stella we're dating for 8-9 years now. They had four kids together. Ella Elizabeth, Drashaun Mason, Amaya Lakasha and Aniya Lakesha Severide. Ella was 9, Drashaun was 6 and the twins we're 4. Things had been tough with covid here and monkey pops. It was now year 2023 and cases we're going down.

Stella's POV~
Time flies and I can't believe my first daughter is nine years old. I'm currently 30 years now and Kelly's 31. We're only a year apart from each other. I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I heard the door open. It was 9:30 and Kelly had just walked through the door. He closed it before taking his shoes and jacket of. "Hey sweety!" He smirk as I smiled. He kissed me and I sat up.

I pulled away as he look at me. "The kids are asleep?" He ask as I shake my head no. "Ella is upstairs taking with her friends and playing roblox, Drashaun is out for a sleepover and the twins are with Brett and Casey with Audrey." I replied to him as he nod. "I can't believe there dating and have a child together, Dawson and Casey had three kids now she's gone with them." He replied as I nodded. "Yeah and where we're you all day?" I ask him as he smirk.

"I was out with Casey you knew right and I was out pretty much booking us two a flight." He replied as my eyes widen. "U-us a flight?" I questioned as he nodded. "Yeah well not booking a flight but we're going to LA but the kids aren't coming." He replied as I nod. "And why can't they come?" I ask. "Because it's a dinner date and we need to get away together." He replied.

"Oh is that so?" I giggled as he nod. We headed upstairs and started to pack. We hired a nanny to take care of the kids while we we're gone. We didn't even land well in Los Angeles and I got a call from Ella. "MOM YOU NEED TO COME BACK IN CHICAGO!" I heard her scream. "Ella stop shouting calm down tell me what's wrong?" I ask her as she signed. "Mom the babysitter isn't here! I have to cook, clean and shower the twins myself and she is no where to be found she left with some man." She replied as I look at Kelly.

"Okay call aunt Sylvie and tell her to come and get you guys." I replied to her. "What's going on?" Kelly ask as Ella put down the phone. I explained everything to Kelly and he was pissed. We got to the house and Brett text me that she got the kids. I was so mad and what the babysitter did. I turned the light of then I felt a firm grip around my neck. I felt lips on mines. I had a feeling it was Kelly since he was the only one here. I think.

"Kelly.." I let out a gaps as he lift me up. It was only 1:30 in the morning. We started recording a YouTube video and from then I went to sleep. Kelly came a few minutes later as I cuddle with him.

Kelly's POV~
I wanted to ask Stella to marry me. We we're already dating for nine years and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. It hit me when she almost died having the twins. Stella was so special to me and was always there for me. I booked everyone out to LA because I wanted them to enjoy there selves. I wasn't going to let them know I was proposing because what if Stella doesn't want to marry me?

I woke up thirty minutes ago and was anxious. I was going to propose tomorrow. Brett was in Chicago with the kids still she had to get there stuff. I look at Stella who was still asleep. I kissed her cheek which made her wake up. "Awww I'm sorry." I told her as she laid in my chest. I heard my phone ring and it was Brett. I ignored but she called me again.

"Hello?" I answered as I heard screaming in the back. "Kelly! Your moms here! She's trying to take the kids!" I heard her scream then I heard Ella screaming in the back. "What do you mean she's trying to take them??" I ask then I heard the door slam then the phone cut out. "What the freak." I mumbled as Stella look up at me. I tried texting Brett but she never saw and reply. "What's that about?" Stella ask me as I sat up.

"Kelly.." She muttered as I sat her up. "I have business to take care of." I told her as she cup my cheek. "Tell me!" She look at me desperately. "My mom took the kids you stay here." I told her as she look at me upset. "No! Their my kids too I'm not staying here!" Stella replied as I pulled her out of bed. We change into clothes without showering. I took the private plane to Chicago and Brett was devastated. It took us 2 hours to find them.

"MOM WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" I yelled at her as the kids ran to us in tears. Stella took the kids in the car along with Brett and their luggage. "You don't even care about me anymore Kelly!" I heard her say with tears. "Your my mom, of course I do care about you." I replied as Stella stood in the doorway watching. "I just got so sad and lonely every since your dad died.." She told me as I got sad.

"Mom.. There's a time you will have to just let me go and let me live my life.. You did this to me when I was younger." I told her as I walk and look at her. "I know I know.." She replied as we hug. After I took them all back to LA I took Brett out to discuss how I was going to propose to Stella. I came home later that night and Stella was still up. "Where we're you?" I heard her ask me. "Out.. With Brett.. We we're discussing business." I told her as she look at me.

"Uhm okay.." She replied as I walked up to her. "Nothing happened between us I swear." I said before kissing her deeply. After few minutes I scoop Stella up in my arms. We cuddle on the couch as she laid in chest. "What we're you and Brett doing? A date?" She ask me as I played with her curls. "No we'll we had food and we we're talking about you how amazing you are but you'll find out tomorrow.." I replied as she sat up. She roll her eyes as she got up. I grab her by her hand.

"I promise you nothing happened we we're just planning things for tomorrow, now stop and I'm not gonna tell you no more because I'm not ruining the surprise." I told her as she yank her hand away and continue to roll her eyes. She walk over to the fridge as I walked up to her. "Are you jealous because I took Brett out and not you?" I questioned as she ignored me. "Don't ignore me!" I said as she death stared me. "Leave me alone." She said grabbing the ice cream and a spoon.

I signed as I grab her hand. "Why are you so work up about it tho? It's not even like I'm dating her I just needed her help." I told Stella as she walk over to the couch. "Okay sure now drop it." She replied as I rolled my eyes. "You weren't even like this, I would never cheat on you not again and-" I started to say as she slam her foot in the ground. "Will you shut up?" Stella ask as she look at me. She called me with her finger as I walked up to her. I laid in her chest as she kissed my head.

She dug out a whole bunch of ice cream and put it in my mouth. I spat it back out as she laugh. "Clean the floor." I heard her say as I tickled her. She laugh as she pulled me down with her foot. She kissed me as I tickle her again. She started to use her foot squeeze her stomach. "You!" She mumbled as we laugh. "If you kick me down their you will see stars." I told her as she mock me. I held her upside down and started jumping. I put her down and then regret what I did.

"You crazy?" Stella ask. "You we're kicking at me tho I wasn't gonna let you hurt me." I replied as she kick my foot as I fell on her. We giggled before kissing. I look into her beautiful brown eyes. I was so nervous to propose to her. I was going to do it in a week. "So I'm a little nervous so how about we leave the surprise for next week?" I ask her as she nodded. We kissed once more as I got and help her up. We finish the ice cream and fell asleep on the couch.
__________________________________