Drashaun Benjamin Severide

Stella was asleep and Ella was in her bed. Kelly got up around 7 to go to work. Shift started at 8 so he had time to himself. He had to run early since he had to run by his moms house. Hannah was coming over today which made Ella happy.

Stella's POV~
I woke up to the sent of sweet cologne. It had to be Kelly since he was going working. I saw him putting his shoes on drinking his coffee. What time is it?" I ask him as he turned to me. "7:15 wake up you still gonna take Ella to school?" He questioned as I nodded. "Yes your going in early?" I ask. "No I have to swing by my mom's place she wants to talk I'll let you know how it goes." Kelly said as I slowly started to wake Ella up.

She turned over and fell asleep again. Kelly pick her up and put her on the floor to stand. "Wake up wake up wake up time to go to school." He told her as I sat up. "Wake up Ella." I told her as I stood. I headed to her bedroom taking her uniform out. I grab her socks and black nike shoes when Kelly walked in. He give me a kiss and kiss my tummy bye.

"You should be due today let me know if you get any contractions." He told me as I nodded. He kissed Ella bye before leaving. I headed downstairs as I prepared some waffles for Ella and myself as we ate. I took a shower and got dressed and got Ella showered. I put her uniform on and her socks and shoes. Usually they would use shoes with velcro but they didn't have the size for Ella's feet.

I put her bag in the Lambo as I started the shut the windows. I lift Ella up as I took her outside before locking the door. I put her in the passengers seat buckling her up. I drove to the school which only took 5 minutes. I took Ella inside as she headed to her classroom.

I decided to stop by the market to get some snacks. I got some Lays Classic, some chocolate chips to make cookies, a bottle of Power Ade and some gummy bears. I felt someone slap me on my butt when I turned around it was Kelly. "What the hell." I mumbled as he giggled. "What?" He smirk. "Your lucky I didn't punch you." I replied as he laugh.

"I came to get some steak for dinner tonight I'm on lunch duty." He  told me as we walk to the freezer. "How you know it was me?" I questioned. "The hair the bump the ass I knew it was you." We laugh as I grab his cheek and kissed him. "Woah.. What was that for?" He ask as I shrug. "Nothing." Then I stop. I got a sharp pain and Kelly look me. "What what? Is it the baby?" He ask as I look at him.

"It hurts." I told him as he rub my stomach. "Let's get you of here." He replied. We paid for everything as I drove back home. Kelly came in squad truck as he took me to the bedroom. "No I don't wanna lay down." I said as he rub my stomach. "Are you having.. Contractions?" Kelly ask as I nodded with tears in my eyes. I walked around the house for a little bit with Kelly by my side.

After couple hours my water broke. Ella was downstairs watching TV but I couldn't find my phone anywhere. "Ella! Baby! Can you grab my phone? I need to call daddy!" I screamed as she grab my phone from the kitchen counter. I heard her little feet running upstairs as she cried seeing the water around me.

"It's okay baby mommy's fine." I told her as I called Kelly. He didn't pick up the phone. I kept calling then he pick up after few minutes. "Hey babe I'm BBQ so I can't talk right now." I heard him said as I screamed. "BBQ IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR CHILD BEING BORN??" I screamed but then it went silent. "Are you in labor?" He ask as I cried. "Yes I am my water broke just now." I told him as I heard him screaming for everyone to go to med that I was in labor.

About five minutes later I heard Kelly running upstairs. He took Ella downstairs as he came back for me. He helped me up as he got my leggings for me. He help me put it on as he grab the bag that had clothes for us to change. Once we got to med, I was rush straight to the labor and delivery room. I was in so much pain by then. I was bouncing on the ball when Kelly walked in with a Coca cola and water.