It's a..

Stella was now 20 weeks pregnant. Her and Kelly was living at this Modern house 10 minutes away from the firehouse. Today was the gender reveal to find weather or not the baby is a boy or girl.

Stella's POV~
As I was sitting on the end of the bed I felt Kelly kissing his my neck. I place my hand in his hair as he turned me around. "It's been a while still we slept together and you wouldn't let me touch you it's been two weeks." Kelly said as I signed.

"Okay fine I'm sorry.." I replied laying in his lap. "Mommy sissy!" Hannah ran into the room crying as I held up. "What happened?" I pick her up as she laid in my chest. "Scary.. Scary on tv.." She said pointing downstairs as Kelly and I headed downstairs looking at the television.

"Oh I'm sorry I was watching this last night." Kelly said changing the channel to Cocomelon. "Yay!" She said giggling as I put her to sit down. "I'm sorry.. I was just watching Chucky.." Kelly said as I giggled. "It's okay." I respond as I put Hannah's Nike shoes on. "Okay ima go get ready."

Said Kelly as I nod. Hannah hug me as I kissed her head before heading to get dressed. I put on some lip gloss before looking in the mirror. "What should I do with my hair?" I mumbled not knowing Kelly heard me. He grab the gel brush and comb before turning me around.

"I know how to do hair lol." Kelly said taking piece of my pink wig. "What are you doing?" I ask she he kissed me. "You'll see but you have to curl your hair with the curler. He said plugging it in. He curled my hair and then burned his hand. "Ahhhhh!" Screamed Kelly as I took the curling iron from him.

"Kelly let me do my hair myself then you'll do whatever." I said before doing my hair. Kelly just watch as he put the pink hair in the garbage. He spray some pink hair spray into my hair as I gaps. "The fuck are you doing?? You know that isn't going to come out right!?" I practically screamed at him as his eyes widen.

"Yes it can it's washable so wash it out." He told me before spraying that one strand of my hair. "Okay you look so cute." He told me as I smile. "Well thank you." I responded as he did my edges.

At the beach~
Kelly's POV~
Me and Stella just arrived at the beach I'm supper excited to find out the gender of the baby but I'm anxious, I'm happy either way just want the baby to be healthy. "Hey man." Casey said giving me  a brotherly hug as I smile.

"What's up?" I chuckled as they give each other a knock. "Your mom said she's coming.." Casey said giving me a look. "She's coming here??" I ask freaking out. "Yeah.. You never told her?" Casey as she I shake my head no.

"No Casey what I'm I going to do? I'm literally going to be a dad in 19 weeks and my mom will kill me!" I said mumbling. "Sev, your 21 you can live your life without your mom, see? My mom was so overprotective and always like to ruin my plans I couldn't go to prom because she's a momma's boy."

Casey said as I signed. "Okay fine." I walked away finding Stella, Gabby and Shay drinking. "What are you doing?" I ask Stella as she look at me. "Ohh we're taking shots they are drinking wine and I'm drinking sprite and we're doing it like shots." Explained Stella as I pull her underneath the tree.

"My mom's coming here and she didn't know your carry my baby, she's going to be so mad." I told her as she signed. "But your a man now it's your life.." She mumbled as I nodded. "That's what Casey was saying." I said as she look at me.

"Then tell her that!" Said Stella as Hannah ran grabbing at my foot. "Upsie." Hannah said as I pick her up. "What's wrong?" I ask Hannah as she laid on my shoulder. "Awww." Stella smile as we headed back to put our feet in the water. "I think the baby will be a boy." I said as Stella look up at me.

"No it's a girl." She said grabbing my hand and placing it on her stomach. "I'm okay with anything." I said kissing her head as she laid on my shoulder. After a while it was time to hit in Pinata. I saw my mom there as I look at her.

"M-mom? What are you doing here?" I ask she she shrug. "Should be asking you the same thing." She said looking at me, I know what was coming next. "O-okay." I mutter as she look at me madly.

"Do you know how to take care of a baby Kelly?" She ask me as I shrug. "No but I can learn." I said sternly. "You just came out of college 2 years ago now your having a child!" Said my mom with a disappointed look on her face.

"It wasn't suppose to happen, I didn't want a baby it was suppose to be a one night stand plus you knew what I was doing to help Shay out!" I said to her as she signed. "I am very disappointed in you Kelly, what will your father think now?" Said Jennifer as I gaps.

"Your going to tell my father?" I ask as she nod. "Yes I am." She replied. "You know what mom? I'm not 15 anymore so will you stop telling me how to run my life?" I said walking away.

"Wow are you okay?" Stella ask me as I look at her mad. "I will be if you would stop asking." I told her not meaning it. Stella was going to slap me as I caught her hand.

"I do not mean it I'm just mad okay? I didn't want to get you pregnant." I said signing as she signed looking at the sand. "We should of use protection I'm sorry.. Stella replied sniffing as I look at her.

"Hey don't worry about it, it's fine plus I really like you and I didn't know how to tell you so.." I said as she look up at me. "Wait so your saying that you like me?" Ask Stella as I nodded. "Isn't it obvious?" I smiled as her face change.

"Ohh.." She said as I look confused. "What you don't like me?"  I ask as she nodded. "Yes I do actually.." She giggled as I signed. "You know I would kiss you right now but my mom is looking." I said as Stella look at me.

"Sure so then I'll kiss you." Said Stella as I tried to stop her. She tip toed kissing me as I kissed her back. "You really didn't had to lol." I said as Stella nodded. "Of course." She said as I got the bat everyone was cheering.

I swung the bat before giving it to Stella. We took turns for a few minutes until Stella got mad and hit the Pinata nothing came out of it. "Well that's awkward.." Shay said as Stella read the note inside. "If you go in the parking lot and find a car that you think it's the baby's gender you get the keep the car." Said Stella as everyone heading in the parking lot.

"There, pink BMW!" Screamed Gabby as me and Stella look at each other. "I'm keeping it!" Said Stella as I gaps. "Ugh!" I said as she giggled. "Stella.. I want one of the cars.." Said Gabby as I look at her. "But there's only one.." Stella mumbled as a jeep and Lamborghini pulled up.

"Omg!" Said Stella as I grab her hand. "Omg.." I said as we look at each other. "We're taking all three!" I said as everyone cheered congratulating me and Stella. "We're having a baby girl!" I said as me and Stella hug. "But what are we going to do with three cars plus two?" Ask Stella.

"We'll sell ours and used these but I don't want a pink car.." I said as Stella smile. "You get the BMW I'll take the Lamborghini and jeep." She said as I chuckled. "Changing it to white but ima leave the pink and white seats." I said as she smile. "Sure." Said Stella as we headed back to everyone as we heading in the sea.
______________________________