Hannah's first day of pre school

It's September 8th, Hannah's first day of pre school. Stella woke up early at 5:00am to prepare breakfast. Kelly got Hannah up as he got her outfit ready.

Stella's POV~
I'm so exhausted. I heard Hannah came downstairs as I give her the breakfast on her little table. She had her tea to drink after. I headed upstairs as I took a shower. I got Hannah's bag ready with her raincoat, jacket, folder and extra clothes.

"Woah you got the energy babe." I heard Kelly said as I yawned. "I'm sleepy I was up since 4:00." I replied as I pack Hannah's lunch bag with a Granola bar, Classic chips, water bottle, juice box, fruit bowl and her lunch which was spaghetti and chicken.

"Okay bags are ready do you have to container?" I ask as he nodded. "Bed is ready too, ima put these in the car." He said as he got the stuff in the jeep.

"Hannie what I'm I going to do with your hair?" I ask as she give me the bowl and cup. Kelly give Hannah a shower as I sat on the couch watching a cartoon. Hannah came downstairs with her underwear on.

"Where's your shirt?" I ask as she giggled. Kelly threw her in the air as he kissed her. He place her pink shirt on as she climb in my lap. "Hey can we talk?" Kelly ask me as I nodded. "I place Hannah on the couch as Kelly pulled me into the pantry.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get you the hover board I just didn't want to hurt you because pink is out of stock and it's coming in like a week but I'll get mines once yours come okay?" He said as I deaf starred him.

"You think I'm mad at you?" I ask as he look at me speechless. "Wait you aren't mad at me?" He ask as I shake my head no. "No I'm not mad lol." I open a bag with Cheetos as I ate a few. Kelly laugh at me as I smile. I close the bag with a clothes pin as I got my hands cleaned.

"Okay I'm going to shower." Said Kelly as I hug him tightly. He pick me up as Hannah ran over with her hands up. I pick her up. "Awww you guys are adorable but I have to take a shower." He said as I got down. I did some flips in the living room and Hannah did too.

Kelly headed to take shower. It was slowing turning 7:00. Hannah was scared to go to school. I kept telling her that it's going to be fun. As I put her pink Paw Patrol shoes on Ella started to cry. Kelly came downstairs with her as he fed her the bottle.

"Thank you." I said as he smiled. "I'm her parent too." He said kissing my head. I grab Hannah backpack and lunch bag as I place them in the car. I got Hannah buckled in the back seat as Kelly sat in the back. He give me the keys as I drove to the school.

"Okay where here." I said as I park up. Kelly took the stroller out as I put Hannah's bag on as she hold her lunch bag. I got the container as I close the door. We walked through the gate as we saw the teacher talking to other kids parents.

"Okay hello everyone I'm Mrs. Cox I'm your kiddos teacher until they move up to classes." Mrs. Cox said as as she took us to the classroom. She showed the kids around as Hannah stood with me.

"Hello little one what's your name?" The teacher as Hannah as she held onto my leg. "It's okay honey tell the teacher your name." I said. "H-Hannah.." Said Hannah. It was the first time she had ever pronounced her name correctly.

"You have a very nice name Hannah." The teacher replied as she took the kids inside. Hannah didn't want to go as some kids started crying for there mom. "Mommy please don't go.. Don't leave me here." She said as I pick her up.

"I'll tell you what, we'll go for ice cream after school okay?" I said as she laid in my neck. She lap her legs around me tightly. "It's okay parents you can stay with your child a little bit till they are settle." Said Mrs. Cox.

"You want ice cream after school?" Kelly ask Hannah as she nodded. "Then go inside and have fun me and daddy will be back later to collect you okay?" I ask as she nodded. After a few minutes Hannah walked inside. The teacher place her bags in her cubby hole where her name was mark.

"Bye baby have fun!" I said as she hug me and Kelly as we left.

Hannah's POV~
Mommy and Daddy left and I was so scared. After the other mommy's and daddy's left a girl sit next to me. "Hi." I said. "Hi." She replied.

"Hello kiddos I'm your teacher, Mrs. Cox I'm going to call your names and your going to say me okay?" She said as I smile. "Anna? Brenda? Lia? Hannah?

"Me." I replied. She smiled as the girl next to me was Lia. The teacher give us our books for us to color. "Hi Lia." I said as she giggled. "Hi Hannah." She replied.

"I three." I said holding up three fingers she did the same. After our coloring session. It was snack time. We took turns washing our hands. I headed back inside with Lia as I grab my lunch bag.

I saw Lia had to snack so I give her my Granola bar. She smiled. "Thank you." She said as we hug. Mrs. Cox saw as she smiled at me. I ate my chips before throwing the bag in the garbage.

"Teacher Cox please for water?" I ask her. "Go drink your water sweat heart." She replied as I drank my water. "Teacher I have no water." Said Lia as teacher give Lia a bottle of water.

After snack time we got to play with Play Doh. Teacher turned her Laptop to us as we watch 'Curious George.'

Few hour's later ~
Stella's POV~
It's been few hours since Hannah was at school. It's time to go collect her from school to see how was her first day. I was doing some Tiktok's in the bedroom when Kelly walk.

"It's time to go beautiful chop chop." Said Kelly as Ella was in his arms. "Okay I'm coming." I said as he took me downstairs. I drove to the school before parking.

"She must be so happy lol." Said Kelly as I giggled. "She just wants ice cream haha." The kids we're line in front of the office as Mrs. Cox told Hannah to come to us.

"Mommy, daddy!" She squealed in excitement. I pick her up as she laid on my shoulder. "Hannah was very sweet today, her friend Lia forget her lunch bag and Hannah shared her snack with her." Said the teacher as I smiled at Hannah.

"Aww baby that's great you met a friend today." I said kissing her head as she smiled. We said bye to the teacher as we took Hannah to get her favorite ice cream.
____________________________