Yeah definitely

It's February of 2016. Ella is now 7 months old and already talking her baby talk. Kelly and Stella we're both proud of how fast she's grown up. Hannah is at school and both Stella and Kelly we're home with Ella.

Stella's POV~
"Babe!" I called out for Kelly as he was downstairs. "Yes baby, what happened?" He ask calmly. "You left me." I replied as he turned around. "No I didn't I'm just making Ella some breakfast but we already had cinnamon rolls and left over tacos from last night." He said as he hover board over to me.

"Wanna ride?" He ask as I nodded. He got of as I jump on his back. He stood back on before spinning in circles. "Baby put me down I don't trust you." I said getting down as I got mines. "You don't trust your boyfriend? Woah." He said giggling. "Nope." I chuckled.

I held his hand as we hover board around the house. Ella crawled over as she look at Kelly. "Du-du-du-du." She babbled as he pick her up. "You have to say dada." He told her as she look at him. "Mama." I told her as she look at me. "Me mama." I said pointing at my chest.

"You know how to talk Spanish?" He ask as I nod. "Yes do you?" I ask as he shake his head no. "Well no not like talking Spanish like saying sentences but only a little bit." He added as I smiled. After breakfast I wanted to go shopping in Target.

I got showered and got Ella showered. I did her hair in two pony tails before putting in two pink bows. Kelly came inside the room speechless. "Where you going?" He ask me as I look up. "Target." I said as he look at me. "Going shopping without me? Woah." He told me with a sad face.

"You can come go shower." I told him but he rolled his eyes. "Baby." I raise his chin as he laugh. "I already showered let me get dressed. "First let me go get gas and come back." I said leaving Ella on the bed. "We can all go one time tho." Said Kelly as I shake my head no.

"No we can't sorry." I replied as I grab the keys. I headed to get gas as I drove to Gabby's place. "Girl come along!" I screamed honking the horn. "I'm coming!" She screamed back as she came. She got in the front as I drove back home. "Kelly doesn't know your coming." I told her as she laugh.

"Sure lol I think he'll be pissed." Said Gabby as I turned on the radio. We started singing Shake it of by Taylor Swift. I honk the horn as few minutes later Kelly came out. "Babe why is Dawson here?" He ask as me and Gabby smirk at each other.

"She's coming with us baby get in." I told him as he rolled his eyes. "I'm not coming if Dawson is coming tho." He said chuckling getting in the back. " You better deal with it haha." I said as I drove to the mall. We shopped for some clothes at Target as Kelly came back with five Robux gifts cards.

"I want one!" I said as he cup my cheeks. "No I'm saving robux to give to the poor." He told me as I rolled my eyes. "I want robuxs baby." I said trying to take one. "Get your own!" He said holding onto the cards. "Fuck of." I said pushing the cart. He laugh as he wrap his arms around me.

"I'm just joking babe I'll give you two tho." He said as I took Ella out of the shopping cart. I clip her pacifier on her shirt before putting it into her mouth. After a few minutes she was asleep. "She's so cute but can we get some alone time?" He ask me as I nodded.

"Of course plus I promised you when Ella got seven months I think I promise you that." I said as Kelly nodded. "We're going in town tho to view the city." He added pushing the cart. Gabby came back as we check out. We left heading to the jeep as I took Gabby home. I drove home as Kelly and I unload the stuff we got from Target into the house.

"Let's go now." He took my hand as we kissed. "I can't wait to go back to work I missed it and I missed you." He said giggling as I grab his cheeks with my hand. "I missed you too." I replied. "Night out?" He ask as I nodded. "Yeah definitely." We headed back in the car as Ella was awake.

"Want your juice Ella?" I ask as she nodded. I give her the sippy cup with apple juice. "Alright y'all let's go." I drove all over the city as Kelly, Ella and I got some clothes for ourselves and Hannah. Of course we couldn't forget her.
________________________________
A/N: I think this chapter was trash because it seemed so boring😐