Sissy!

It's been a week since Kelly had his arm hurt. It's Halloween and the firehouse is celebrating. They we're giving out candy to the little kids as Stella happened to come across her aunt with her little sister Hannah.

"Sissy!" Scream the 2 year old as Stella pick her up. "Hi sissy!" Stella replied kissing the top of her head. "She's been talking about you non-stop she keeps saying she wants to have a sleepover." Said Stella's aunt as Stella smiled.

"You want to have a sleepover over but I'm very busy how about Saturday night we have a sleepover?" Stella ask Hannah as she nodded in excitement.

"Okay yeah do you want to have a tour of the firehouse?" Stella said as Hannah giggled as Stella snuggle with her. "Oh and aunty.. I'm pregnant.." Said Stella as Aunt Marie gaps.

"You are!? Omg I'm so happy for you!" Cried Aunt Marie as they hug. They headed inside as Hannah met Pouch. She pet him before rubbing his head.

"Doggy?" She ask as Stella nodded. "Hey who do we have here?" Herrmann ask as Stella pick Hannah up. "This is my sister, Hannah." Said Stella as Kelly smile. "Hamma?" She ask making everyone laugh. "Yes that's your name now come wash your hands." Stella took her to wash her hands as Marie ask Herrmann to show her the bathroom.

"Hey little one." Said Kelly talking to Hannah. "Hewo!" She exclaim as Kelly pick her up. "Do you want a lollipop?" Kelly ask her as she nodded excitedly.

Kelly's POV~
It felt amazing to held Stella's 2 year old sister, Hannah. It made me feel like how I would feel in 7 months since Stella is 2 months pregnant now. I give Hannah a lollipop as she said. "Twank you!" She said as I smile. "You're welcome." I replied before placing her on the ground.

"This would be me in a couple weeks I can't wait to finally meet our baby." I said placing my hand on Stella's stomach.

"Hehe me too." She replied as Marie came out. Stella saw how pale she was looking. "Ma? What's wrong?" Stella ask her as she cleared her throat.

"I'm okay ahem.. I just felt a little light headed." Marie said as me and Stella sat her down. "I can make you some ginger tea if you like." I said as she nodded. "Thank you." Marie said as I headed to make her some ginger tea.

"Do you think this is a sign?" I heard Stella ask me with teary eyes.  "A sign of what?" I ask confused. "Of her dying!" I sniff as I pulled her into a hug.

"Hey don't think like that." I told her as I cup her cheeks. "It's true tho." She said as I signed. "Don't think like that, she'll be fine trust me." I kissed the top of her head before giving Marie her cup of tea.

"Thank you so much." She said as I nodded. "Your welcome." I replied as Stella hug me. "It's okay let it all out." I said as Stella tear up. "It's going to be okay."

After a couple hours Stella's aunt and Hannah left. Stella was in my office as we we're cuddling together. "Stop staying that Stella your aunt isn't going to die." I told her as she cried.

"Yes she is! She isn't eating that's a sign of how my sister died.. She never ate.. My mom give her a lot of peppermint tea and stuff to keep the air out of her, only thing she would eat is a double cheese burger and French fries.. That was the last meal she had before she died.." Said Stella as I cup her cheeks.

"You give your sister double cheese burgers and fries to eat?" I ask with a chuckle trying to cheer her up but that didn't help.

"Come on sweety cheer up! Your stressing yourself here and the baby." I said as she laid in my chest. "I'm going to miss her.. What will happen to Hannah?" She ask as I lift her chin up.

"We will take care of her she loves and adore you so much no one can take her away from you." I said to her as she nodded.

"I mean are they going to let me adopt her I'm still very young." She said as we look at each other. "I became a firefighter at 19 and I'm 21 now." I said as she sniff. "Wait your 21?" She ask as I nodded.