Opening a Nail Salon

It's been a week since Stella and Kelly we're engaged. Stella had been busy all week as she was trying to get her own hair salon opened. With the help of the girls she was happy since she always wanted to do hair and nails. Kelly was always by her side. He supported her each and every step of the way.

Stella's POV~
As I bought multiple stuff for my new salon I needed someone to help me put the sinks in place. I would Kelly but he was busy since he was in Chicago again. Something came up and he had to go back. My phone started to rang when I look at it, it was Kelly calling. I had him save as babe. "Hey." I said. "Hey I'm soon back in LA, is there anything you want done when I come back?" He ask me. "Yes so I need the get the chairs to like sit and wash her with the sink and stuff." I explained to him. "Alright, I'll be there in 30 minutes." He replied as we finish talking.

I headed downstairs and Ella and Hannah we're watching braiding tutorials. They had a mannequin with hair to plait. "Like this sis?" Hannah ask me as I nodded. "That's so unfair! She can plait on the scalp and I can only plait of." Ella said angry. "Ella honey stop worrying, you can still do the job, you have pedicures, wash hair, sell consumers snack and refreshments." I told her as she nodded. After an hour Kelly walk in. He kissed me as he was in a rush. "Casey needs my help with something so you good to show me what to do?" He ask me as I nodded. Lisa came to babysit and I took Ella and Hannah with me.

I opened the salon as it was almost finish. The men I hired we're finishing up. Kelly got the sink done along with the help of few other guys who helped him. Watch was warm, seats we're in place, I only needed to hire two receptionist. I wad going to officially open my salon on Thursday which was in two days. The girls and I we're going to the mall to get a see through fridge, snacks, candy to sell. I kissed Kelly goodbye as he kiss the girls bye before leaving.

I look all around the salon feeling proud of myself. I shoot a YouTube vid about my new salon. "So guys if you even want to get your nails, feet or hair done you can come here I'm opening here, in Los Angeles on Thursday!" I said to the camera as the girls and I talk about the salon some more. Soon after we headed to the mall and didn't find anything so we decided to order online. I found the perfect fridge and nail polishes online. I got every colour, from light to dark. I kept them in my closet as I brought more stuff online. I spent over $3000 online. Kelly came home and saw all the boxes.

"Hey what's all this?" He ask as I look at him. "Girl stuff! Nails hair." I said as he look in each box. "You spend a lot of money?" He ask as I nod. "Over $3000." I replied as his widen. "Oh no you didn't!" He replied as I grab the laptop. I laid on my stomach as I look for two receptionist and send them both emails. They agreed and I was going to pay them $300 a week. Kelly was surprised at how much I was into the salon. "Does this mean we aren't going see each other regularly anymore?" He ask sadly as I cup his cheek. "No it doesn't, we will still see each other often." I replied as he kissed me. "Ima miss you." He replied as I smiled. My opening hours we're from Monday-Friday 8-4 and on Saturday 9-3 Sundays closed.

"You can work for me tho but your not getting paid." I told him as he roll his eyes. "I can't do hair or nails." He replied. "Oh are you kidding me? You are amazing! You wash my hair, dry it and even comb and gel my hair." I smiled as he pulled me into a hug. "Well I'm ready to work for you Ms. Stella Kidd." He chuckled as I smirk. "Well I'm glad to hear that." I replied as he kissed me. "There's chicken salad in the fridge wanna eat?" I ask him as he headed downstairs. I followed him as he got to salad out of the fridge. He tried to stop me from getting it as we laugh. "Come let's go eat." He told me before throwing me over his shoulder. We saw Lisa was outside with the kids running around. She was the cutest.
____________________________
A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter, well I found it boring.