Prank failed

Later that evening Kelly and Stella we're about to go on their date night when Aniya ran into their room in tears. Her big sister Ella made her cry by telling her monsters are under her bed. Stella heard the crying at as Aniya ran into her arms.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Stella ask Aniya as she pick her up. "Ella said twat monstos are under my bed." She cried as Stella rub her back. Kelly came out of his closet with his black and white Nike Jordan's in his hand. "What happened?" Kelly ask as Stella told him what had happened.

"ELLA ELIZABETH!"

"Yes dad?" She said in a rude way as she entered the bedroom.

"What did you say to your sister? You know monsters aren't real you traumatized her."

"Maybe if she wouldn't have kept her hands to herself I wouldn't of told her that I was on a call with my friends explaining the work to her since she didn't understand!" Ella raised her voice at her father who stood their shock.

"Ella don't raise your voice at your father it's very rude and disrespectful!" Stella told her as Ella sighed.

"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS BLAMING ME FOR THEIR MISTAKES YOUR ALWAYS ON THEIR SIDE BECAUSE THERE SMALL YOU NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" Ella yelled at them then bursted out into tears running back to her room as she slam the door closed.

"I'm going to speak to her." Stella mumbled as she give Aniya to Kelly as she headed to Ella's room slightly knocking the door.

"Go away I don't want to talk!" She said angrily.

"Open this door missy, your not a grown woman watch who your talking to." Stella said trying to stay clam.

Ella open the door as she wipe her tears. Stella walked in and close the door before sitting on Ella's bed.

"Ella, it was not nice how you spoke to your dad just now be is really hurt." Stella said as she grab Ella's hands.

"But you guys never listen to my side of the story and then all your attention are on the twins." Ella rolled her eyes looking at the floor.

"Baby there kids of course they need attention I thought you didn't want your dad and I to baby you anymore." Stella cup her cheek wiping her tears.

"That was before mom, I want to go out with you sometimes to the mall, get ice cream, watch movies, dress up together, have a mommy daughter day and the twins always ruin it." Ella's eyes full with tears. Stella felt upset she didn't know her daughter felt left out.

"Why didn't you tell us anything why waited so long to tell us? You know you can talk to us anytime baby." Stella told her.

They heard a knock on the door as Kelly peep his head inside the room. He walked in and close the door behind him.

"Hey.. Ella.. I'm sorry.." Kelly told her as he sat next to her.

"It's okay dad, I shouldn't have raise my voice at you, I'm sorry." She played with her fingers. Kelly pulled her into a hug as she lap her arms around him.

"We love you Ella, we're sorry for not spending time with you guys but we'll make it up to you guys." Stella said as Ella smiled.

After talking to Ella, Kelly had grounded her for three days. She agreed to take the punishment for being disrespectful. She also apologize to Aniya for scaring her.

About 30 minutes later Kelly and Stella we're finish dress. Stella had on a black short dress with thin straps with a small split going up her thigh and Kelly had on a black jeans with a Maro Polo blue shirt.