30 week appointment

Kelly's POV~
Today I'm going on Stella's thirtieth appointment today. I'm super excited to see the baby. This is my second appointment I've been too since I couldn't been to the others. "Baby mama are you ready to go?" I ask as she giggled. "Well someone is hype up." She said blowing out her hair.

"Okay well I'm taking Hannah to daycare." I said as she turned around. "No don't take her to daycare cause I'm not going work today." She replied.

"Ohh why not?" I ask as she shrug. "Eh I don't know I just don't want to go." She replied as I grab her hands. "I want you to come today is your day to cook don't want to eat Capp's shity food again please?" I said as she signed.

"Okay fine since you really want me too." She said packing her shift clothes in her bag.  "Hannah it's time to go to daycare!" I called out for her as she ignored me. She was to busy watching Cocomelon on her Ipad.

"I don't want to go to daycare!" She replied as I pick her up. "You will get to see your friends and play today." I said as she played with her fingers. "No I want to stay home with mommy.." She said as it's her first time calling Stella mommy.

"Awww but mommy is going to work so she can't.." I replied kissing her head as she got sad. "Otay.." She said as she headed to her shoes. I put them on for her.

"Okay I'm ready." I heard Stella said as I look at her. "Ooo easy!" I grinned smirking looking her from head to toe. "What's wrong, what you looking at?" She ask as I shrug.

"Nothing let's go." I said as we left together. I first drop Hannah off at daycare before driving to med. "Hey Kelly what are you doing here?" Ask April as she got excited. "Hey Aps!" I replied as we hug.

"Long time to see, how have you been?" She ask me as I look at her. "I've been okay, you?" I ask as she giggled. "I'm okay what brings you by?" She ask me as I look back at Stella.

"Is Natalie here? Have an appointment.." I mumbled. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Stella!" April apologize to Stella as I look at them. "You two know each other?" I was kinda shock. "Yes we do let me get Natalie." April said as I look at Stella.

"I didn't know you knew her.." I said with a grinned. "Well duh when I'm coming here with Dawson and Shay." She said as I smirk. "I forgot about that my bad." I replied as Natalie walk out.

"Hey guys follow me." We followed Natalie to the room I didn't know what was the name so I whispered to Stella. "It's called the OB." She replied as we headed inside. Stella sat down holding her shirt up.

Natalie got some gel and did an S on Stella's stomach. She got the ultrasound machine before rubbing it on Stella's stomach. "Look there's your baby." Said Natalie pointing at the screen. We heard the heart beat as I smiled at Stella.

Stella's POV~
"So how are you feeling lately? Any pains?" Natalie ask me as I nodded. "Definitely I have been getting a lot of back pains." I said as she nodded.

"Yes that's going to happen." I explained everything to her for about 10 minutes more before leaving. My next appointment was at 35 weeks. I got change in the car as Kelly drove to the firehouse.

"Are you excited?" Ask Kelly as I shrug. "I think I am." I replied as his face change. "So you don't want a baby?" He ask me as I nodded. "I do but I'm scared." I said as he look at me shock.

"If your scared I'm scared too." He said as I grab his free hand. "Come on we can do this!" I said as he smirk. "Hell yeah we can!"  He replied as we giggled.

"I need to know how to change a diaper and feed the baby." Kelly told me as I remembered seeing some dummy babies in the storage room of the fire house.

"There's some dummy babies in the storage room I can teach you if you want." I ask as he smile at me. "Of course you can whatever it takes for me to learn." Kelly said parking up at the firehouse. All the vehicles we're gone.

"If something ever happens at least I know your safe.." I said as he smile. "You care about me." He said teasing as I rolled my eyes grabbing my bag before getting out.  He did the same before heading inside.

"Of course I care." I replied as he grab my butt. "Why? Because I'm your baby daddy?" He said biting his lip in a sexy tone. "Yes your right then my baby wouldn't have a daddy." I replied as he grab my hand.

"Stella.. Be my girlfriend!" I heard Kelly said as my mouth drop. "Did you just.. You want me to date you?" I ask as he nodded. "Hell yeah I think we would be cute together plus we're like the same age." He said as I nod.

"You think that?" I ask as he nodded. "Yes!" He replied. "Okay.. Then I'll be your girlfr- Before I could say anything else Kelly kissed me. "I love you!" He said as I gaps. "You said you love me??" I ask as he smile. "Yes." We hug.

"I- I l-love you too lol." I said as he smiled. "I'm taking you on a date it's five star and you must dress up tomorrow night." He said as I gaps. "I can't believe you Kelly." I said with a chuckle.

"I'm serious.." We starred at each other I was in Kelly's office cuddling as we waited for the guys to return.
_________________________