Beach day

Kelly and Stella we're going to take the girls to the beach. They we're both encourage Ella to say her first word. Once they got of the stuff in the car Stella pulled up to the gas station.

Stella's POV~
"Where you going?" Ask Kelly as I look at him. "Why you wanna know?" I ask teasing as Ella started kicking her feet. I open the door taking her out as I closed the door. I headed inside as she pointed as some food.

"You want a donut?" I ask as she nodded. I took out four donuts as I got 3 slushies. I paid as I headed to the car. "Here." I place the stuff in the seat. I buckled Ella in her carseat as I give Kelly the donuts and slushies as I drove to the beach.

I park the car as Kelly help me took the stuff out. We walked down to the beach as Hannah and Ella played in the sand. Hannah did some cartwheels as Ella place her hands in the sand as she look under her feet. She tried holding her leg up as me and Kelly got the moment of her and posted it.

"Okay girls come here." Said Kelly as he flip Hannah over in a back flip. "You see that mommy?" Hannah ask me excitedly as I pick her up. "Yeah I did nice job." I replied giving her a high five. Kelly did the same with Ella as he threw her in the air making her giggled.

"Dada?" Ask Ella as Kelly and I look at each other speechless. I got her first words on camera. She repeated it over and over as I smiled. "That's right Ella I'm dada." Kelly told Ella as he threw her in the air once more. Soon after the girls we're playing with the sand. Kelly and I we're doing some gymnastics stunts.

I had to stand on his shoulder and had to do a front flip to the ground. I was so scared and nervous about it. Once I did it, everyone was watching and clapping. They both thought me and Kelly we're gymnast. They ask for pictures of us and the girls.

After an hour I was sitting on the beach chair sunbathing when everything turned normal. I didn't know how to explain but the sun wasn't shining on me anymore. I opened my eyes and there was Kelly standing over me. "The fuck are you doing?" I ask as he kissed me.

"Wanna going in the water beautiful?" He ask as I smack him across the cheek. "Ow!" He witch in pain. "Stop acting like that." I told him with a smirk. Suddenly he threw me over his should as drop me in the water. I stood as a big wave came knocking me over. I heard someone screaming my name as Kelly pick me up.

"I'm sorry baby." He told me moving the hair out of my face. "It's okay I shouldn't have slap you even though you we're creeping me out." I replied to him as he smiled. We sat on the chairs as I didn't see the girls. "Oh the girls are with their grandma getting ice cream yeah she came and you fell asleep." Said Kelly as I nodded.

"I fell asleep? I didn't know that." I chuckled as he pulled me in his lap. "Yeah you needed the rest." He told me as I kissed him. I got the Original Pringles out of the bag as we ate whilst holding hands. The girls came back eating ice cream as Ella was in Jennifer's arms.

"Did you girls had fun with grandma?" Kelly as Hannah screamed yes. Ella didn't understand so she just giggle. She climb in my lap laying in my chest. "Awww sleepy?" I ask as she look at me puppy eyed. Gosh she was just like her dad. Kelly and I chill out for a little bit more as it was slowly turning night time.

We watch the sunset as we pack up heading to the car. Kelly drove to Burger King to get something for us and the girls to eat. They ate but Kelly didn't really went home. We told us to stay in the car. He unpack the trunk and came back. "How does go for a drive sound?" He ask as I look at him speechless.

"Baby.. Hannah has to wake up early for school in the morning." I told him as he nodded. "Yeah I know but it's just a drive." He replied as he drove all over. Once we got home it was 10:05pm. "Give me one reason why I should bust your ass Kelly? They we're at the beach the while flipping day now they have to go sleep without showering?" I ask as he laugh.

"Babe chill." He kissed my head as I got threw a blanket over Ella's head. I took her inside as Kelly was behind me. I opened the door as turned the lights on. I took Ella's clothes of and cleaned her down with some wipes and put one her onesie. I place her in her crib throwing her blanket over her.

I did the same with Hannah as I headed downstairs to get her bag pack. I got her bottles with drink and water in the fridge as I pack her snack and bar in her lunch bag. I headed to take a shower as Kelly was sitting inside fully clothed as I hope in with him. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask as he look at me.

"I'm I a terrified father?" He ask as I turned the pipe of. "No no no you not a terrible father, what makes you say that?" I ask. "You we're mad because the kids had to go to sleep without a shower.." He told me as I sighed. "I want mad I was just a little upset because they we're at the beach all day but tomorrow they'll shower right down feel sad." I told him as he laid in my chest.

"Your a better parent than me." Said Kelly mumbling. "I wouldn't be as good if it wasn't for your baby don't say that now come on let's shower and go to bed." I said helping him up as we showered. We dried of and got dresses.

We cuddle in bed as we talk a little bit more. "Come here baby don't do this to yourself, your a awesome daddy." I told him laying his face in my chest. "I love you." He said looking up to me. "I love you too." I replied as we kiss. I flip of the light as we cuddle before going to bed.
______________________________