Ella is her name

It's the official day of Stella maternity leave. She was excited but quite sad. Even though she got to stay home and be with Hannah they both we're happy. As Kelly got ready for work Hannah walk into the room climbing unto the bed as she laid next to Stella.

"Hey baby I think she's hungry.." Kelly said to Stella as she woke up. "It's early isn't it?" She groaned as Kelly sat her up. "I have to leave but you can come by later to visit." He said as she nodded. She walked to the bathroom before closing the door. She got ready for the day and did her morning routine.

Stella's POV~
I feel so sad that Kelly's leaving without me. I open the door and saw him sitting on the bed fully clothed which made me sad so I closed the door again. "Baby what's wrong?" He ask before opening the door. He saw my tears as he wipe them and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm just sad.. I'm going to miss you that's all.." I said as he smile. "I'm going to miss you too." He replied as I lift my chin up. "Will you come to the firehouse later?" He ask as I shrug. "I don't know but I'll try to see if I get there." I said as he kissed me.

I felt myself untop of the bathroom counter. Kelly lap my feet around his back as he held my shirt up. I knew he only wanted to see my bump. "I can't wait till she comes but I promise we'll find some baby names and more clothes for her tomorrow." He told me before kissing my bump.

"Okay fine." I push him away getting down as we hug. "Kelly go, go to work." I said as he squeezed me. "I don't want to let go of you." He said as I kissed him. Taking his arms off of me was hard to do.

"If you let go of me I'll bring dessert for you later this evening." I said as he loved when I made dessert. "Okay sure I'll let go." He said opening the door. We found Hannah laying in bed with my pregnancy pillow.

"She's so cute." Kelly said as we snap photos before posting them on Instagram. "Shit! It's getting late, ima see you later okay?" We kissed as Kelly kissed Hannah's cheek before leaving. I pick her up and headed downstairs as I prepared breakfast.

"Mommy?" Ask Hannah as she look at me. "Yes baby?" I ask as she look at me. "I want daddy." She said with teary eyes as I look at her. She was obsessed with him, she was loving Kelly more than me.

"Honey, daddy is at work we can visit him later." I said as she cried. "I want to see him now!" She cried as I dialed Kelly's number. "Hello? You miss me already or your water broke because I can come back now." He ask as I signed.

"Unfortunately no but Hannah misses you hold on." I said giving Hannah the phone as she put it to her ear. "Hewo?" She ask as she sniff. "Hey sweety, you missed daddy?" He ask her as she nodded. "He can't see you nodding." I told her as she said yes. "We'll mommy is going to bring you to work later so I'll see you then." He replied.

"I want daddy!" She cried as I pick her up. "You'll see him later baby." I told her as she laid in my neck. "Hello?" I ask as Kelly said hey in a shaky voice. "Your crying?" I ask as he laugh. "I just.. I miss you guys already especially you." He said as I giggled. "Well I'll call back later if that's okay." I ask as he laugh.

"Yes yes that's okay." He replied as we laugh. We didn't know what was so funny but we kept laughing.

Later that day~
Kelly's POV~
Stella and I we're on a call for fifth teen minutes now. She was bringing me dessert and I had no clue what it was. Everyone was asleep and I was doing some paperwork whilst Stella was talking to me.

"Come on Hannah I know your sleepy!" I heard Stella said as Hannah kept saying sleepy. "She's a sleepy baby tell her we're going to see daddy." I replied. "Come on we're going to see daddy!" Stella said as Hannah screamed excitedly.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!" She giggled excited as Stella pick her up grabbing her shoes. "Hi daddy." Hannah said as I look at her. "Hi baby are you giving mommy trouble?" I ask her as she went silent. "No Hammah good girl." She replied as I chuckled.

"Okay don't give mommy trouble okay?" I said as she nodded. After few minutes I heard a slight knock on my door. "Hey you." I saw Stella standing there as I let her in. I close the door as I took Hannah from her.

"How long has she been sleeping?" I ask as Stella shrug. "I don't know like coming up the road?" I replied as I place Hannah to lay down on my bunk.

"She ate already?" I ask as she nodded. "Yeah McDonald's like 7:00." She replied that was only forty-five minutes ago. "Okay sure." I said as I sat Stella on the ground. I could tell she was really exhausted.

"You can sleep here tonight you look so sleepy.." I said as we ate our dessert which was cheesecake. Stella laid in my chest as I rub her back. "We're I'm I going to sleep tho?" She ask as I tap my hand on my leg. "Sleeping here with me. " I got two blankets and pillows. Stella and I cuddle on the floor as she smile.

"What should we name the baby?" She ask me as I cup her cheeks. "We should name her after you." I said as she look at me puzzled. "You want to name her after me? I don't have any other name than my first name tho." She said as I grab piece of paper and a pen before writing STELLA.

"Omg! We could name her Ella!" I said as Stella rolled her eyes. "That could be her middle name.." She said as I signed. "She could be Ella!" I said as Stella smiled at.

"Fine Ella but she's having your last name. She said as I kissed her.  "Ella Severide it is what should be her middle name?" I ask as she shrug. "Ella Rose? Ella I don't know." She said as I sat up. "What's your sister name?"  I ask as she look at me. "Hannah, Amber, Alexis, Alexandria, Melissa, Emma." She replied as I signed.

"Ella Elizabeth Severide." I said as Stella sat up. "Your naming her after Shay?" She ask me as I nodded. "Yeah of course." I replied as she smile.
___________________________
A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter.