Yeah yeah

Stella and Kelly were going back to work tomorrow. It was 7am in the morning and the Severide kids we're getting ready for school. Ella is in 5th grade as she is the smartest in her class. Hannah goes to the same school as her but she's in 7th grade.

Stella's POV~
I pack the twins lunch box as I pack them fruit snacks, Lays Classic, box juice and their water bottle. I pack the box in the lunch bag before giving it to them. Drashaun wasn't feeling well so he'll be staying home with Kelly and I. "So babe." Kelly said as I turned. "Yeah?" I respond. "What are we doing today I don't wanna stay home, beach?" He ask as I nod. "Sure because Drashaun needs to get rid of that runny nose he has." I nod as Ella was doing Tiktok's.

"I just want to spend more time with you that's all." He smiled as I bite my lip. He smirk as me as Ella continued to dance. "Y'all lets go!" Kelly told the kiddos as they headed to the the Tesla. Kelly was gonna drive which I didn't mind. In our Tesla we had free WiFi. "Mom can I have money?" Ella ask me as I look at Kelly then look at her. "Umm ask your dad." I told her as Kelly look at me angry eyes. I giggle as he gave Ella money.

We drop all the kids at school but Aniya was scared to go. She started go cry which I kinda got sad. I walk her inside as Amaya came and drag her to the class. I smiled before wiping my tear. I headed back to the car as Kelly drove back home. I was yawning the whole car ride back. I didn't really gotten any sleep last night since I had a terrible headache.

I headed upstairs and plop myself in Kelly's and I bed. I yawn closing my eyes as Kelly came inside sitting on the bed. "Baby.. We can't let down our son lets go to the beach." Kelly told me as I groan. "But you knew I didn't slept well last night." I replied as he pulled me up. I laid in his lap as he rub my back. "I know but please Drashaun needs this.." He told me as I look up at him. "Okay fine." I got up, headed to my closet and pick out a fancy black two piece bathing suit.

I stood in the doorway and began to doze of. Kelly giggled before snapping a pic. He pick me up as I woke up. "I'm so exhausted.." I mumbled as he laid me down on the bed. "I know tap a little 30 minute nap and then we'll go to the beach." He said to me but I didn't woke up 30 minutes later I woke up in the next hour. Around 9:30. Kelly stood in the doorway and just laugh. "How about we go later go back to sleep." He chuckled kissing my head. The rain started to drizzle. "Ooo come cuddle with me." Stella smiled as she grab Kelly's hand.

He climb in the bed with her as he kiss her temple. "I think it's time for us to start planning our wedding." Stella said as Kelly stayed silent. "Yeah I was going ask you.. I don't wanna be to pushy.." He replied. "Oh no your not, you can ask me anytime." I replied turning around to face him. He planted a kiss on my lips as she kissed him back. "I love you, you know that right?" He mumbled as I place my foot over his back. "I know and I love you too!" I replied smiling as our son walk in. "Dad, can we play video games?" Drashaun ask Kelly as he look at him.

"Yes we can." Kelly tap the bed as he sat up. Drashaun sat next to him as they played video games. Few hours had pass it was around 12:30pm. Kelly, Drashaun and I we're on our way to the beach. We sat under a beach umbrella in the chair. "Daddy.. I'm scared." Drashaun pulled Kelly's hand as Kelly kneel down in front of him. "Don't worry I'm here to protect you." Kelly place Drashaun's arm floaty around his arms before heading in the water. They swam for a little big as Drashaun came to me crying. "Mommy, daddy put me underwater." He sniff. I give him a wipe to blow his nose.

"You need to get that from out of your head baby." I said as I helped him blew his nose. I took him back in the water as I got in. "Oh my god.. It's cold!" I walk right back out as Kelly came and drag me inside the water. "Kelly no, it's freezing." I trimbled as he took me by my waist. "Stop." I slap his arm as he push me back. "Stop I'm not playing with you!" I splash water at him as he held Drashaun in his arms. "Okay I'm sorry." He chuckled kissing me on the lips. "I love you!" He cup my cheek. "Yeah yeah." He giggled.

Later that night around 11pm. Drashaun started to feel worse. He was throwing up all night. His temperature was at 104.2. I called chief and told him I wouldn't be coming in tomorrow due to Drashaun not feeling well. Kelly woke up and helped me clean the bed up. I hot a cup of peppermint tea for him to drink. Once he was finish he fell back to sleep. I took him back to bed, kiss his forehead goodnight before going to bed with my fiancé.
_______________________________
A/N: The last part got deleted so I had to do it over, sorry for any mistakes and Happy Valentine's Day!💕