Firefighter to Billionaire

Kelly's POV~
Today I was going to surprise my family by going to the water park. Stella and I had four cars a black Lamborghini, Range Rover, Tesla and jeep. Two we're donated to us and we brought two. We had over 1 million followers on Instagram and Tiktok. We started a YouTube channel and got invited to be on the news. Stella and I shared our story of us becoming firefighters and how we loved it. A lot of people supported us and wanted pics of me, Stella and the girls.

The guys back at the firehouse was happy for us and called us billionaires. We give to the poor, donated to charity and give to the ones who needed it the most. I was getting a bag back when Stella came in the bedroom. "Uh oh where you going?" Ask Stella rubbing her eyes. "We are going to the water park today." I replied to her as she look at me shock.

"But I have a zoom call in an hour." She replied as my eyes widen. "But we gotta go now, stay for your meeting and you can meet us at the water park." I said kissing her head. "But you just can't leave without me." She said as I pick her up. "Meet us there we'll wait for you." I told her as she nodded. "But I'll call you tho." She said walking away as I pulled her back.

"But our lives change, from being a firefighter and now where living like billionaires." I told her as she nodded. "I know it's crazy." She replied as I kissed her cheek. "Daddy we wanna go to the water park!" Screamed Hannah as Ella started screaming to. "Right meet us there and you call me." I said kissing her lips as I headed downstairs.

After two hours Stella called me and said she was outside. I walked in front as she was taking photos with people. I had to mind they we're fans and when they saw me they took pictures with me too. After they left Stella look at me like I was crazy. "I don't mean to be mean or anything but this is cra-cra." She said as I laugh. "And by the way we get to be on tv like we have to be filming on this tv show which is paying us $335 per day and $1,116 per week." She said as my eyes widen.

"But who would take care of the kids?" I ask. "There's this super cool nanny she's five star and she's super awesome trust me." Said Stella as I saw a lady walk up to us. "Hi I'm Lisa I'm the nanny." She said smiling as I look at Stella speechless. "Hi.. I'm Kelly.." I replied as we headed inside. Lisa took Ella and Hannah to the baby section as Stella and I went down some water slides together.

"Hold me tight." She said as I laugh. We went down as Stella stop us. "What are you doing?" I ask as she kissed me. I kissed her back then we went down again. "Why you wearing a short pants take it of." I told her as she look at me shock. "No this is my tights and it's staying on." She replied as we found a slide that slides you down into a pool.

"Let's go there." I said pointing as I grab Stella's hand pulling her.  We ran there and went up the stairs. I sat as Stella sat in front of me. We slide down together as we landed in the pool. We stood by a corner by a wall talking about us being on tv. "Like you said this is cra-cra." I said as we laugh. Then Lisa came up to us. "Mommy we had fun, but Ella was scared of the water and Lisa help her swim then she was happy!" Said Hannah.

"That's great." Stella replied. "The girls wanted something to eat." Said Lisa as Stella give her $50 bucks. "You can get something to eat too and keep the change." Said Stella as I push her underwater. "Are you crazy?" I ask as she look confused. "Why don't you like the nanny?" She ask as I shrug. "She's somewhat weird." I replied as Stella look confused.

"Why? What's wrong?" She ask. "The way she look at me." I said ad Stella starred at me. "Don't." I said as she laugh. We got out the pool walking and talking about the nanny. Then we spotted them and they we're eating and laughing. They we're saying there ABC's and numbers.

"I guess you we're right she is pretty cool." I told Stella as she smiled. We walk into a different direction as we headed up some stairs. "I'm hungry now." Stella mumbled. "Yes and do you have money?" I ask as she nodded. "Yes I have $50 dollars and more in the car." She said as we had to go down separately. Stella went down first then I slide down behind her. She was waiting on me.

"Go down!" I laugh as she grab me by my shirt and kissed me. Damn I was enjoying this. She pulled away as I look at her. "Damn what's up with you lately?" I laugh kissing her hand. She slide down and I was behind her. We got of as we headed to get food. We ate together then it was time to go home.

Lisa said that she was only assigned to take care of the girls when Stella and I we're busy. If we wanted a night to ourselves she could take care of the girls. We agreed and took the girls home. Stella and I give them a shower but they couldn't stop bragging or how cool Lisa was.

"I guess she's cool after all huh?" I laugh as Stella pulled me closer to her. "She is." She replied as we kissed. "You know it isn't night time and the girls will hear us." I told her as she shush me up. "Just shut up and kissed me." She replied as we kissed. Ella crawled with and Hannah was with her. "Ewwww!" Hannah said as her and Ella laugh. "Guys can you go..? We just want to talk about something." Said Stella as Hannah got sad.

"Why?" She ask. "Okay fine it's a surprise but we don't want you guys to know because we're surprising you." Said Stella as Hannah smiled. She took Ella back as they we're playing games on there Ipad. "What are we going to get them?" I ask as Stella shrug. "Something just watch and see." She replied. I close the door as I grab Stella by the waist and pick her up. I laid her on the bed as we make out.
______________________________