Look!

Stella and Kelly we're both trying for a baby for a month. Stella was feeling off yesterday but just brush it of. They had the funeral for Shay even tho she wasn't dead. Her name was on the ambo also. One night Stella walked to Kelly's office rubbing her stomach and her forehead.

Stella's POV~
I was walking to Kelly's office as he look up at me. I close the door and he continue to look at me. I hadn't eaten for the day. I couldn't keep anything down it would just make me throw up. I sat on his bunk as Kelly headed to get something for me to drink. He brought some ginger tea as I took a sip. I laid in his chest feeling chilli. He threw the blanket over me as he kissed my head.

I started feel nauseous and felt the urge to throw up. I grab my mouth and headed to the bathroom. Kelly followed me as I empty my stomach in the sink for the 10th time for the day. I wash it down as I signed. Kelly stood behind me and rub my stomach. "You sure you aren't pregnant? I mean this can't be a flu or cold." I heard Kelly told me as I look at him devastated.

"I mean it's what you wanted right? Another baby.." He said pulling me into a hug. "Yeah but.." I cuddle into his chest. Gabby walked in as she look at us. "What's wrong?" She ask. "She's sick.." Kelly told her as she rub my back. "What's wrong? Do you think your.. Pregnant?" Gabby ask me as I shrug. "I think so.." Stella mumbled as Gabby headed to get some nausea gummies.

She came back with a chocolate bar as I became to eat. She give me two nausea gummies and told me to eat them when I was finished eating. Kelly headed to order some food for me but I wasn't really that hungry. When he came back I under the sheets. "Here eat this you give it to me last time when I was sick so here eat." Kelly told me as I look in the bag.

"Eww no no no I don't want the burger.." I told him as he laugh. "Why not?" He ask as I shrug. "Chicken instead." I replied as he rolled his eyes leaving again. He came back 15 minutes later with another bag. I look confused as he sat me up. "Here are you satisfied?" He ask madly then burst out laughing.

"That's mean." I told him as he kissed my head. "No it's just a joke I was just playing with you." He replied as I rolled my eyes. "You know what you want? A hot shower with me in there." Kelly told me as my eyes widen. "Ohh I already showered already tho." I told him as we ate together. I drank some hot tea after and took the nausea gummies.

I headed to the bathroom and my stomach was hurting. I lock myself in the bathroom cell as I sat on the toilet. I let out a big poop hoping no one would hear it. But someone walked in. "Capp is that you?" Kelly giggled as I rolled my eyes and kept quiet. "Gosh you stink.." He laugh headed out then few minutes later he walked back in and I was crying. "Babe is that you in there??" He ask but I screamed at him.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" I said as my stomach was hurting so bad. I cried even more and he went in the bathroom next to me and held my hand. "I'm sorry for making fun of you.. I really thought it was Capp because he was in here earlier." He giggled as I cried laughing. "It's okay." I replied as he squeezed my hand. "Can you grab the alcohol and sweet spray in my locker?" I ask.

"Of course I'll be right back." Once he came back I immediately sprayed my stomach with alcohol. I spray the bathroom with the sweet spray I had. I open the door and Kelly look at me and laugh. I smack him across his face. He gaps picking me up over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I screamed at he grab my face. "Baby.." He kissed my cheek as I wash my hands. He dried them as I raise my eyebrow.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I ask as he cup her cheeks. "Because I was rude to you." He replied as we headed to his office. "And like you said you gotta poop to live." He added as we laugh. We cuddle on his bunk as he rub my stomach. "Once we get home in the morning your going straight to take a test." Kelly said as I nodded.

Next morning Kelly and I got our bags and headed to collect Ella from Cindy's place. I heard crying from inside as I knock the door. Cindy open the door and inside was a big mess. All the kids we're running around making a mess and I had to do something. "OKAY EVERYONE SETTLE DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I yelled as they stop looking at me.

Annabelle and Ella we're still crying as I lift Annabelle up in my arms. "Honey what's wrong?" I ask as she pointed at her forehead then at Ella. "They collide heads." Cindy replied as I rub Annabelle's head. Soon after I got the urge to throw up. Cindy rush me to the bathroom as I threw up. She rub my hair and pulled my hair back. Then Kelly walked in.

"Hey baby let's go get you home." He said as I give him a thumbs up. Once I was finish he look at me and kissed my head. He took me outside as he scoop Ella up. She kept looking at me and Cindy give me Ella's bag. "Thank you so much Cindy." I told her as she nodded. "No problem." She replied as I headed inside the car. Kelly buckled Ella up as I closed the door.

I threw up on the way home in the bag Cindy gave me. Kelly rub my back and my stomach. He took me to Starbucks but I fell asleep. I heard Ella crying as I groan. Kelly give Ella her drink as she drink some. Kelly lowered my seat back as I laid back. I knew he didn't go home right away. He headed to the pharmacy to get me some nausea gummies.

"Okay Ella where else do you wanna go? Home and come back?" Kelly as she as nodded. Kelly drove home and I tied the bag and drop it in the garage can. I open the door with the key heading upstairs as Kelly took a shower. I was in the bath as he came out with the towel around his waist. "Hey don't forget you have to take the test." I heard him say as I yawned. He climbed in with me as I laid in his chest.

"Where you taking Ella?" I ask as he shrug. "I don't know is there somewhere you wanna go?" He ask as I shrug. "No but I wanna sleep." I told him as he nodded. We dried of and I began to get dress for the day. I noticed a bump in front of me. My eyes widen and I grab Kelly's hand pulling him to the mirror.

"Look." I said showing him my bump as he place his hands on my stomach. "Oh my God is that our baby??" He ask giggling as I look at him. We hug tightly and I headed to take the test. It came back positive as Kelly and I we're so excited. We we're having another baby! We celebrated and Kelly took me out for a fancy dinner that night.
_______________________________