Its a..💙💗

Stella's 16 weeks pregnant and today her and Kelly are going to find out the gender of their baby. They told everyone at the firehouse that they're pregnant but they didn't wanna believe it until Stella unzip her jacket and revealed the bump. Everyone clap and cheered congratulating the couple on their second child.

Stella's POV~
I was getting ready for the gender reveal when Kelly walk in. He wasn't even dress. He just headed inside the bathroom. I heard crying then I opened the door and saw Kelly crying in the shower. What was going on? Why was he crying? I turned the pipe of as he sniff. "Why you crying?" I ask as he look at me speechless. "How I'm I suppose to help you if you don't talk?" I added. "It's my okay this was a joke but I can't carry on with this anymore." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Are you trying to prank me? Yet still you couldn't carry along with it?" I giggled grabbing the camera.

"It wasn't a prank but it's the official gender reveal." He replied as I giggled. I cut the camera and Kelly got dress. "Why you got on pink? I thought you we're team boy?" He ask. "Sure but what if it's girl and we have on all blue for what reason?" I said as I headed in my closet and Kelly walked in behind me. "Dude will you get out!" I laugh. "No I like to follow you." He kissed my cheek.  I grab my white and blue high top Nike's and turned to Kelly. I leaned in for a kiss. "Sike!" I said laughing as I walk away.

I felt arms around my waist then a kissed on my neck. "No one would never resist my lips." I heard him laugh as I put my shoes on. "Can you help me tie these please?" I ask him as he pointed at his lips as I kiss him. "You don't have to tie them." He said grabbing my foot as he tied my shoes. I held my dressed as he watch me. "Let go of it you still have to get up and pull back down gosh." He rolled his eyes.

"I don't care you always like to look." I rolled my eyes as he tied my shoes. "So? I already saw you already are you shy?" He giggled as I rolled my eyes. "No but don't look at me." I said getting up. "No you tied them to tight." I complained as he pick me up. I laid back as he undo my shoes taking them back. He came back with the black and blue ones as he sat. "These don't have the laces to tie." He said sliding them on my feet. "Thanks." I said kissing his cheek.

Once we we're done getting ready we left heading to the park. Hannah was there and she ran to Kelly and I. He pick her up and hug her tightly. "Daddy!" She giggled as she hug me. "Hi Ella." Hannah said as Ella grab unto my foot. "What's wrong baby?" Kelly ask as he pick Ella up. "I swared.." She whispered laying on his shoulder.

"That's your aunty give her a hug." He told her as I put Hannah down. She look sad and ran back to Amber with teary eyes. I walked over to them as Amber hugged me and rub my bump. "I have to go out of town for a business trip so Hannah has to stay with you guys." She said as I nodded. "Hannah there's no need to try you we're gone and Ella was so sad she ask for you everyday she's just a little scared." I told her as I took her from my sister well our sister.

I walk back over to Ella who hugged Hannah tightly. Hannah took her hand as they ran all about with my sister's supervision. "Is that Am? She's gonna flip the hell out when she sees me." I heard Shawn said as I laugh. We hugged tightly as Kelly smiled. Everyone was eating, drinking, laughing. It was finally time to find out the gender of the baby. Everyone gathered around as a helicopter flew by. Ella was on my hip and Hannah was standing next to Kelly.

We waited couple minutes until blue smoke came from the helicopter. We we're having a baby boy! Everyone was jumping and screaming as Kelly hugged me tightly. "We're having a baby boy!" He said as I sniff. He recorded everyone's reaction as we we're all happy. "Shawn!?" Screamed Amber when she saw our brother. They hugged tightly as Shawn spin her around.

After it was turning night time and everyone was leaving. Kelly drove home whilst I thought of baby names. We arrived at home and I took Ella to get a shower. I got her into her jamys as she headed in her bed to sleep. I took a shower so did Kelly. It was around 11:30 now and I was up the whole name night looking for names. Kelly was asleep but after a few seconds I heard her mumbling.

"Babe it's 11:30!" He said almost shouted. He pulled me down laying in my chest. "I'm just looking for some baby boy names." I told him as he grab my phone turning it of. "We don't need to research a name." He said as I signed. "What do you mean? What are we suppose to name our baby?" I questioned. "I'll tell you the name once your in your thirty something weeks okay?" He said as I groaned. He chuckled as we cuddle falling asleep.
______________________________