The proposal

It is Thursday morning and Stella didn't know what to expect. Kelly was up supper early as he pick his outfit. Stella heard footsteps walking around as she rolled over seeing Kelly ironing his clothes.

Kelly's POV~
I heard a groan when I turned around Stella was looking at me. She look so upset but I had to get ready. "What are you doing up so early?" I heard Stella ask as I look at her. "We have a date this morning well lunch date then I'm taking you somewhere special." I told her as she look confused. "Come on let's sleep." She replied as I unplug the iron and hung my clothes unto a hanger. I laid in bed next to Stella before placing a kiss on her lips.

"What time is it?" Stella ask me as she got up looking at her phone. "8:30." I replied as she rub her eyes yawning. "I don't wanna leave the bed." She said as I giggle. "Okay fine how about a 3-4 o clock date?" I ask her as she nodded. I look outside before climbing out of bed. Stella jump onto my back as we giggle. "You got heavier." I told her as she squeezed my cheeks. "I know." She replied with a sassy tone. I headed downstairs and the girls we're downstairs watching tv whilst Hannah was cooking. She had an apron on and she wasn't just preparing a normal breakfast but instead in was fancy.

"What are you doing?" I ask her as Stella got down. She watch the twins play with their doll whilst pushing the stroller. The baby started to cry and Aniya began hitting it. "Shut up baby." She said as Amaya laugh. "Don't hit the baby." Amaya told her as Stella and  I look at each other. "We should open a hair salon." Ella told us as Hannah's face change. "I came up with the idea tho." Hannah replied. "And I agreed too." Ella said rolling her eyes. They started arguing and my eyes we're on Hannah then Ella then back at Hannah. "I'm older than you tho." Hannah told Ella as she was about to say something.

"Okay enough." Stella told them as Hannah ignored and continued to cook. When she was done breakfast was serve. A plate of a fried egg, two grill cheese sandwiches, bacon, hotdog and a blue berry smoothie. "Woah this looks good." Stella and I told Hannah as she smiled. "Thank you now taste it." She replied as Ella took a sip of my smoothie. "It's bitter, you used the wrong blueberries!" She said as Stella took a sip. "It is bitter.." Stella mumbled as Hannah scanned the fridge. "Oops there expired??" She said taking the glass out our hands before making us new smoothies.

We all ate our breakfast as we got ready for the day. It was about 1:00 in the afternoon. I had my plans planned out for this morning but Stella didn't want to go for the lunch date earlier. I saw her closet door open as she was looking through her clothes. "You know we still have a couple hours." I said to her as she jump. "Ahhh! You scared me do not do that!" She replied as I laugh. Stella rolled her eyes but I pretended like I don't notice. I pick out a black dress with a split going up the leg. "This is sexy." I told her as she look at the dress. "Okay sure." She replied as I took her by the waist.

"Your gonna look sexy I know it!" I told her as she smiled. "Thanks." She replied as she look for some shoes. "Slippers/sandals, heels or sneakers?" Stella questioned as I pointed at the sandals she had. She pick the Denim Prime Black Chunky Sandals. They we're so cute and pretty. After she laid them out on the bed as she yawned. "Do you mind if I sleep?" She ask as I shake my head no. "No not at all I'll wake you up because we're gonna have to some fun later." I told her as she chuckled climbing in bed. I kissed her head as I threw the covers over her. I left the room before closing the door.

I woke Stella up at around 3:25. We took a shower then we got dress for our date. Stella put on some make-up as I pack a bag with our stuff since we we're going on a yacht for two days. "We aren't coming back home?" She ask as I shake my head no. "I think you'll love where we're going." I told her as she look at me and nodded slightly. She finish her makeup and I was speechless. "You look so pretty!" I told her as she kissed me leaving her red lipstick on my cheek.

"Damn you should walk with that and kiss me under my neck." I said to her as she smirk. We still had our nanny Lisa. She was the best. The kids love and adore her so much. Her boyfriend would come and surprise the kiddos with treats and teach them how to play basketball and swim. We left the house but they we're coming to the beach we're I was going to propose to Stella. Once I arrive at the restaurant Stella and I talked. "Our next baby is after we get married." I told her as her eyes widen. "Okay? And when is that suppose to be?" She ask as I smiled. "Next week I'm proposing to you next week." I said as she rolled her eyes. "You just said that.. You next week then you said next week again." She told me with a laugh.

"We should get married right away." I said. "Okay come on I'm hungry." Stella said grabbing her purse as she put it around her neck. We got out and headed in the restaurant. We sat we're they had a beautiful view. Stella recorded as she leaned over the table and kiss me. We look at the menus as I found it suspicious how she was recording everything. "Stop recording." I told her as she look at me. "You were acting of for a week it's obvious something is gonna happen." She replied.

Stella's POV~
Once the food was ordered I played few games on my phone but Kelly just kept starring at me. I wipe my lipstick of as I put on some lip gloss. Damn that lipstick had my lips itching. "I don't feel like eating, I'm just so nervous." Kelly told me as I grab his hand and pulled him to sit next to me. He laid in my chest as I kissed his head. "Just eat okay? It's gonna be okay." I said to him as our food came. We ate together as Kelly got us dessert. Ice cream Sunday with only vanilla ice cream with gummy bears and Hershey chocolate drizzle. Kelly fed me and I recorded it.

We left soon as we we're finished eating. Kelly took me on the beach and we walk up and down holding hands. We sat on a blanket which had cherry flavor non alcoholic wine. Kelly pour some into two glasses as we took sips together. Everything was being recorded. Kelly stood up and help me up as he took my hand and walk somewhere else. He stood in front of me and took a deep breath. "What's going on?" I ask him as he covered my eyes picking me up. He walk somewhere else then put me somewhere.

He grab my hands again as he look into my eyes. "I want to ask you this question for a very long time.. Ever since I first met you I knew you we're the perfect one for me. We may have arguments but I still love to see your beautiful face when your angry. It hit me when you almost died giving birth to the twins and I couldn't just let you go without us getting married. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you make me the happiest man in the world by becoming my wife?" Kelly ask me as he be took the black box out of his back pocket and got down on his knees. I look at the ring then back at Kelly. I wipe my tears as I stood silent. He look at me as I look back at him.

"Yes yes I'll marry you!" I replied as everyone screamed and clapped. Kelly slid the ring on my finger got up and kissed me deeply. Brett ran over to and pulled me into a tight hug. They all opened champagne and poured it all over us. Kelly pick me up as we kissed. "I love you!" He said to me as I smiled. "I love you too!" I replied as I got down. All the boys had Kelly lift up as they we're all screaming. Everyone congratulated Kelly and I as we head to the car. We starred at each other as he kissed me.

"You really think I was going to wait another week or month to propose?" He ask as I bite my bottom lip. "Hehehe come on let's go to where your taking me." I replied as he started the car. He drove to another which was an hour and half away from our house. He took the bag and he pick me up and took me on a yacht. "This is our yacht!" Kelly said excitedly as I jump in his arms. "Yay!" I kissed him as he got on the yacht. He give me a tour as he drag me to the bed room as we make out.

 He give me a tour as he drag me to the bed room as we make out