Arc 5, Chapter 6: Questionable Reveal

Yang POV:

You know, this is nice. Just being able to relax with my family and not be such an ass to Eren is something I probably should have done my whole life.

I look to my left and see Eren looking genuinely happy with Blake in his arms watching me play. It's...heartwarming but it also stings. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for being that pathetic excuse of a sister I was. He should have had this. He shouldn't have ever run away. But...I guess the events that took place years after have been the most fun and eye opening experiences of my life.

Eren: "Yang? You alright?"

Yang: "Oh! Y-Yeah I'm okay. I got distracted."

Eren: "You sure? I don't want you to keep things bottled like I do. You have all these people around you who are willing to listen, and I know it's easy for you to do that with the others as well. Besides, you have your partner right here too. I know she can't talk physically right now but you get what I mean."

Yeah. He's right. I don't just have to rely on Eren though it makes things a lot easier if I do that. I know it isn't as easy for Eren to vent to others. Hell, he's only barely getting stuff off his chest and shoulders now.

Yang: "I know Eren. I only mainly vent to you right now because we both have Wail and we can kind of just bounce off each other."

Eren nods and leans his head on my shoulder while keeping Blake close to his chest. Looks like she fell asleep. She's quietly purring and snoring a little too, it's really cute.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Yang: "Come in!"

The door opens and the two other times travelers step inside.

Bella: "We're back! Did we miss anything?"

Rose: "D-Dad?"

Dad looks over and sees Rose. He gasps seeing a much older and tougher looking Ruby who's also a Wolf Faunus just like her mom.

Tai: "Oh my Gods. Summer and Yang weren't kidding."

Dad pats next to him on Rubys bed and she drops her weapons and sits with him, wrapping her arms around him.

Rose: "It's only been a month...but I've really been missing you...even if it isn't the exact you."

Dad puts his arms around Rose and rubs her back.

Tai: "I know. I'll tell you this right now...you don't have to accept me as your dad if that makes you feel off. I may be Tai Xiao Long but I'm a different one."

Rose smiles and lifts her head off of Dads shoulders.

Rose: "I consider Yang and the other Ruby my sisters, and Eren as a younger brother. In reality I'm a much different Ruby then normal...I might as well be a different person. You're still my Dad no matter which version you are, just like how this is my family even if I'm a Faunus."

Dad smiles and pats Rose on the head. Even Qrow speaks up from shock.

Qrow: "Hey kiddo. You look...different. Even if you're an older Ruby you just seem different."

F. Summer: "Well of course. She's been through some awful heartache and it's toughened her up and she isn't as bubbly as your Ruby is. She's also been training Ruby as well."

Qrow: "Really now?"

Rose: "Yep. I can actually put up a decent fight against Yang over there. Probably not Eren though. That's a little too far out of my league."

Eren: "Don't sell yourself short. You're basically saying the only person who couldn't fight and win against is Salem herself. That still leaves...I dunno...the rest of the planet."