Royally Obsessed

I didn't really think that I would update this book this suddenly after an year but I couldn't help it. I just wanted to share with you guys that this book is having 700k reads. I wanted to thank you guys for your love and support for this story and it's characters. This was my first story which crossed 100k reads which makes it more special to me. 

I don't know how many of you will read this. I just want to tell you guys that you are very special to me along with this story. If you won't have given me such a great feedback and filled the comment section with your lovely comments I won't be able to reach to this point.

So what I was thinking earlier was to have a question- answer segment with you guys but now if you guys want to ask anything from any of the characters of this book. Put your comment down below. I would put the name of the character and you put your question for him or her. 

Ekansh Pratap Singh

Aadya Pratap Singh

Karuna Pratap Singh

Jai Pratap Singh

Anav Khurana

Roshni Khurana

Arjun Khurana

Tara Khurana

Saachi Pratap Singh

Yuvraj Singh Rathore

Kabir Pratap Singh

Yadavi Singh Rathore

Other

Comment your question in front of the character's name.

Till Next Time...

(Well If you don't know about Tara and Yadavi, you should look into the other books as well. I am sure your would like the story😀😁)