Cruel

I have not done the editing. It is the first draft. Will do the editing later. I am too tired right now. I am going to sleep. Good night everyone.

The royal couple was lying in each other's arms enjoying each other's warmth. It was 4'o clock in the morning. Suddenly there was loud knock on the wooden traditional door making worry lines form on Ekansh's forehead but he didn't woke up. When the knock didn't stop, he opened his eyes to look around to check from where the sound was coming. 

He sighed before picking his phone from the night stand to check the time. He gently removed his wife's head from his shoulder made her sleep comfortably on her pillow. She moved a bit before holding his pillow close to her chest and went into her deep sleep again.

He stood up from the bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes before making his way outside. He found one of his minister standing there having a scared look. Nobody had the courage to ruin the sleep of the Royal Devil but it was important.

"What is it?", Ekansh asked in a deep voice raising his left eyebrow at him.

"Hukum it is important", The minister said slightly shivering at the angry look of his king.

"What is it?", Ekansh asked giving his whole attention to the poor minister.

"Hukum there is a lady on the palace entrance wanting justice from you", he told Ekansh making him a little confused but he covered it up quickly. He nodded.

"I am coming", He said before closing the door. He covered his wife properly with the comforter so she would not catch cold adjusting the temperature of ac and drawing the curtains covering the huge windows in his room properly so the sunlight will not disturb her sleep. She needed sleep. She was looking really tired after last night. A smile made its way on his face but right now his people need him.

He went and took a quick shower and changed before making his way outside. He could hear loud sobs from the hearing room.

He saw the guards bowing when they found him walking towards them. He nodded at them before entering inside.

"What is going on here?", He asked in an authoritative voice.

"I want justice your highness", The woman cried.

"What is wrong?"

"I want to ask would you be able to really give me justice", She asked with hesitation in her eyes.

"You came here for justice at this point of time. I do believe it is important and I will do my best to provide you justice", He said.

"Even if it means punishing your own family member", She asked him as a tear fall from her eyes.

"How dare you", He growled.

"Why? You wouldn't be able to give me justice because your brother is the one who did wrong with me", She shouted.

"Mind your tongue young lady", He said in a calm but cold voice making her shiver. 

"Who did wrong to you? Even if he is having the same blood running in his veins like me I would give you your justice", He said with his head held high.

"But I need to know the whole matter", He said as the young woman sobbed and told him the whole story.

-----.....-----.....-----.....-----

Aadya

I woke up hearing the voice of my alarm. I groaned a little before opening my eyes. I wanted to throw this alarm away but waking up early is good.