Stupidest

Aadya

"Tsk... Tsk... I wasn't expecting you to behave like a red chilly. Definitely a new side for me to witness. Who will say you didn't had anything from last morning", A familiar voice rang in my ear as I froze on my place. I felt myself shivering uncontrollably.

I turned to the source of the voice and found my life standing their having black shades covering his eyes. I kept looking at him not able to believe that he was actually here. I took a step towards him than another fearing that he would disappear any moment. But the next moment everything started moving around me the result of not having food for one whole day. I stumbled on my feet when I felt his arms around my waist.

"You okay?", He asked as I shivered under his gaze.

"You are here", I said touching his cheek with my palm. He closed his eyes feeling my touch.

"You know each other", I will kill this man. That kidnapper interrupted in between.

"Rana Sa please take me away from this place. I don't want to stay here anymore", I stuttered glaring daggers at the man who was looking quite confused.

"Boss you know this girl", He asked my husband and my eyes widened at the same time.

I pushed him away which made me loose my balance as well. I caught the bed near by to stay standing.

"You really are a cheater", I shouted at him pointing my finger at him.

"I never cheated on you", He said removing his shades throwing it on the bed.

"Well honorable queen you are acting like my boss is your husband. I would suggest you to choose your words carefully. He is a powerful man", That idiotic person said as I glared at him.

"Shut up", I shouted at him as he jumped on his place.

"This man standing in front of you is my husband you idiot", I told him pointing at my husband who was giving me a pointed look.

"That means he really got irritated with you", He murmured but I heard it.

"Out", my dear husband shouted at him as he ran outside.

I on the other hand sat on the bed facing my back to him.

"Is my wife angry with me", He asked in a soft voice. Don't get melt this easily Aadya. He crossed all his limits this time.

"Don't you dare wife me. I am not your wife", I told him.

"Than who is my wife", He said sitting on the floor in front of me and tried to take my hands in his but I slapped them away glaring daggers at me.

"Uff.. Aren't you looking too hot in this new anger avatar of yours", He teased as I felt my cheek getting red. Get a hold stupid. What the hell are you doing he kidnapped you, Your own husband kidnapped you. I pinched my hands to maintain my angry posture. I glared at him this time.

"Don't talk to me", I told him.

"Than whom should I talk", He said putting his head in my lap. I tried to sit but he nuzzled his nose in my navel making me shudder. Is this man even sane. He kidnapped his own wife and now is trying to be extra romantic. I am not stupid.

"I am telling you not to touch me", I told him.

"I am touching my own wife than why are you being worried", He told me. Is he really teasing me or making a fool out of me.

"You seem to forget your wife for last 6 days and now you remember you have a wife who was crying her heart out without you", I said as I felt tears forming in my eyes.