Break Apart

Aadya

To say I was shocked after ma's confession will be an understatement. After she left I found myself thinking about it only whole day. I mean how can someone be this cruel to anyone. 

I remember even if I made someone upset by mistake I would feel so bad myself but here dadi sa behaved like a devil to ma. I mean didn't she ever felt guilty. The way she acted in the morning does not prove that. I can finally feel how lucky I am to get Rana Sa as my husband. In the morning I didn't really care if he took my side or not but knowing how Pitaji Maharaj behaved with ma I feel how important it is now. A wife do need her husband's support after marriage. If not completely but knowing that someone is beside you who would not let you fall in any condition do increase your confidence.

I heard the door opening which brought me back to the present time. I found Rana sa already back from work. How long it had been? I checked my phone and found it was 5'o clock in the evening already. God I didn't really noticed how time flew away.

"You seem to be worried angel", He told me while loosening his tie.

I just shook my head in no.

"What is it?", He asked while sitting beside me. 

"Nothing", I said before keeping my head on his shoulder.

"I don't think it is nothing. You say that hiding things from each other in a relationship ruins it so you should follow this as well", He told me while caressing my hair.

"You know I can't keep things in my stomach. I am trying my best to control myself and you are not helping as well", I told him while punching his biceps.

"So you should not hide it as well", He told me. I sighed before looking in his eyes which was having pure concern for me.

"Are you close to dadi sa", I asked him.

"No", He told me immediately observing my reaction which was obviously blank.

"Why?", I asked him trying to know the reason behind it.

"I don't know I don't like her at all. She is just the mother of my father for me. I don't get good vibes from her so I would ask you to stay away from her. There must be a reason why we live at the other corner of the palace from her room", He told me. I nodded.

"What about your father?", I asked him trying to know his feelings.

"Pitaji Maharaj is complicated but he is the best father for me and Akriti though he is not good at expressing his emotions but still we feel his love for us", He told me having respect for his father in his eyes.

"What about your mother- father relationship?", I asked. He sighed before looking at me.

"See they are not like your parents. They never say I Love You to each other regularly but there love for each other is clearly visible in their actions", He told me to which I nodded.

"Papa say I Love You to mumma for like twenty times in a day and you didn't even say it once from our wedding", I told him in an accusing manner.

"You married me now it's your problem. You should have known what kind of man you are marrying", He told me

"Even if I would have denied marrying you. You won't have agreed", I told him.

"That's the point angel", he said before going in the washroom to take a shower as I shook my head at his behavior.

I don't know if I could have forgiven Ekansh if he did something like Pitaji Maharaj did to Ma. I wouldn't have returned to him that easily. But it was ma who was to kind and worried for her family and unborn child.