Promise

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes. Enjoy the story.

===============================

Aadya

Nowadays I am being successful in avoiding Rana sa but the surprising thing is he also avoid me most of the time and spend time with his dear Surabhi. The fresh news of our school is that he dumped me to be with Surabhi. Like really. I heard to girls talking in the washroom that I didn't really deserve him and that he looks the best with Surabhi. They were feeling bad for me.

I mean come on girls I don't need your sympathy. I am self sufficient.

I was standing in my school's balcony looking at the so called new hot couple. I can't help but sigh at my failure. But the truth to be said I don't really deserve him.

"What are you looking at?", Anu asked standing beside me.

"Oh Ekansh and Surabhi? They really look good. I heard that Surabhi's father is a politician if it is right?", she asked me.

"Can you stop it", I asked still looking at them. Surabhi was literally throwing herself on him and he was being his usual cold self but was not pushing her away from him. As if feeling my eyes on him, he looked upwards. I kept looking at him showing my pain. Why I always do this I don't know.

"Booooo"

"Ahhh", I jumped because of fear nearly falling from the balcony.

I turned to see him glaring daggers at him.

"Oh oh did I do something wrong", Aditya asked.

"Run for your life Adi", Anu told him and he ran downstairs with me behind him.

We soon reached in the school ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you. I was only kidding", he shouted still running.

"What if I fall down from that place. What would have happened", I shouted as he ran and suddenly Surabhi came in between. He literally shoved her aside. I wanted to laugh out so loud but controlled myself and ran behind Mr. Aditya when I felt myself loosing my balance due to something which came in my way. The next moment I was on the floor and god it was hurting like hell. The school ground was so hard I realised today.

I felt tears building in my eyes but controlled myself. I can swear I saw Surabhi smirking but it was her day today I can't really do anything. I saw that my knees were bleeding god it was hurting very much.

"You okay", Adi asked me giving his hand to me for help. I nodded though I was anything but okay. I grasp his hand but gasped when a sudden pain ran through my legs.

"Wait I will help you", I heard Sanchit who came towards us and made me stand by giving his shoulders support.

"God you are bleeding", Sanchit exclaimed and I bit my lower lip to stop myself from sobbing.

"Remove your hands from her", I heard the voice I was craving to hear. The next moment he took me in his arms. I in turn wrapped my right hand around his neck. He was carrying me as if I weighed nothing.

I saw that we were not going to the medical room but outside school.

"Where are you taking me?", I asked trying not to move my legs and now my elbow was also paining. No answer. Do I really mean nothing to him?

He made me sit in his car carefully not hurting my wounds. And asked to take us to the nearby hospital.

"I am not going to any hospital", I objected. No answer again.