End

I just wanted to ask you guys Are you all guys liking the story so far. I mean their is a long way to go. Any kind of confusion for the story you can directly ask me I would surely respond.

Now I will stop wasting your time.

Enjoy reading!!!!

Aadya

"The great Aadhish Khurana is in love I can't believe this", Anav bhai said and I nodded.

"This was the reason he was always lost these days", papa said while leaning backwards in his head throne. I Roll my eyes secretly.

If I ever worked in this office will I get a Princess throne. 

From childhood only, though we don't really belong to royalty but still the way our mansion is built and the way everything is designed in our mansion, It screams royalty.

Papa told me once that our mansion was made 300 years ago by our ancestors. Royalty is some how very familiar to us because we had a close relation with the original royals of Udaipur since ages. Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now I am in love with the crown prince.

Kanha what is wrong with me?

"Now It is going to be so much fun", Anav bhai said having an evil smile on his face.

"You are not doing any stupid thing Anav", Papa told him.

"Come on papa I need to meet my bhabhi", Anav bhai said.

"I called her bhabhi that's why he shouted at me", I told him. 

"He shouted at you for his love. Not done Adhi. But wait a second you met her", he asked and I nodded at this.

"Who is she? I hope she is not a gold digging bitch", he said

"Anav language", Papa said.

"No she isn't. Her name is Shraddha works here only I guess", I told him ignoring papa this time.

"Oh Shraddha Maheshwari? Raghuvendra Maheshwari's daughter really? Nice girl but I don't know she always stay so scared. I mean her father is so rich then why is she working here. Even if she works for experience but the last time I met her father he didn't even ask a single thing about his daughter. He literally ignored her as if she is not his daughter in office", Papa explained.

"Papa nobody would act like that with his own daughter", I said.

"The world is not that easy place to live Aadya. It is not full of chocolates and cookies", Anav bhai said being serious.

At that time I realized how lucky I am to have such a loving family with me.

=============================================

After one hour I felt hungry. Anav bhai was reading some file. God these men work so much. I told Umed uncle to bring my clothes from home. I want to spend my time with my brothers and fathers today. Now I am ready in my black knee length top which was looking more like a kurti and my white jegging. I tied my hair in a loose bun but still some hair strands were falling on my face making me huff with irritation.

"Bhai", I called him. He raised his eyebrow at me. I was sitting on the visitor's chair in his cabin. And I didn't talk to Adhi bhai. He never really try to say sorry. Would just bring chocolate for me. But I am no longer a small girl. I am not going to talk to him this time if he did not apologize. I mean I was just having fun.

"I am hungry", I told him.

"What do you wanna eat?", he asked me and my face brighten up immediately.