Innocent Princess

Aadya

Bhai and I reached at her place at the same time. He was sweating badly. Numerous times vehicles were about to hit bhabhi as if she was not even caring where she is going.

We heard the voice of woman shouting from inside her house. People were standing outside their house gossiping about what was happening inside. We entered inside without thinking much. The door was open. 

The scene in front of me shook me to the core. Bhabhi's bhai was hitting his wife like an animal. His mother was trying to stop her but he was hitting her as well in the process. Roshni Bhabhi tried to pull her away from him but this time he pushed her down but bhai caught her in the process. She looked at him for a second before coming out of his hold.

"I would kill this woman today", He said hitting his wife again. I guess he was drunk. I felt as if my body was frozen at its place. Bhabhi again tried to pull her brother away when he tried to slap her this time but Anav Bhai came in between trying to make him understand what he is doing is wrong.

"Don't tell me what I have to do. I am enough matured. Don't interfere in my internal affairs", He said stumbling on his feet pushing bhai. I gasped. Roshni bhabhi helped her to stand up and took her inside.

"Where is Saachi?", Roshni Bhabhi asked her mother looking around to find her.

"He locked her in that room", She informed her as our eyes widened.

She ran towards the room which her mother pointed at and I followed her. There was no voice coming from the other side. She opened the door and switched on the light. How can somebody leave his own daughter in such condition. I found Saachi near the door lying unconscious as bhabhi was looking around the room.

"Bhabhi she is here", I called her taking her in my arms. She ran towards me pulling her near her chest. She was not having any movement in her body. I was scared something bad happened here. Till this time Rana Sa also reached here as Anav ji locked bhabhi's brother in a room who was not in his senses anymore.

Bhabhi started patting her back pulling her close to her chest as tears fall down my cheeks watching the baby in so bad condition. Bhabhi was sobbing calling her name again and again.

"Barbie doll see bui is here. You were missing me na. Come on open your eyes. Don't act like this sweetheart you are scaring me", She said caressing her cheek.

"We need to take her to the hospital", Rana Sa said taking her in his arms and walking out as I followed him.

We reached to our car and drove to the hospital. She was not even moving a little bit.

"Rana Sa everything would be alright na", I asked as I cried pulling her close to my chest. Such an innocent and pure soul had to go through this much in her life at such a young age.

We reached the hospital as Rana Sa shouted for the doctor pulling her in his arms. No doubt anybody would get scared seeing a baby like this. She was looking so pale at the moment with her tear strained face.

"We need to operate her", Doctor said as he took her away from Rana Sa. I cried harder watching her lying on the hospital bed. Rana Sa pulled me in his arms as I cried remembering her smile, her toothy grin, her innocent eyes. That man is really a monster.

After two hours finally doctor came out. Till now bhabhi and bhai also reached here. Her mother was with us as well. Her Bhabhi was also admitted in the hospital and soon her family was here as well.

"What happened to her Doctor", Roshni Bhabhi asked him as we all stood up.

"She is fine Roshni. She is also claustrophobic. May be she was locked in the room for more than one hour that's why she was in this bad situation. She loose her conscious because of loss of oxygen. And I guess she was scared as well", He said as he left us there. Bhabhi went inside the cabin and I looked at her through the glass window.