His care

"Papa I don't want to change my school please papa please", she pleaded in front of her father making puppy eyes.

"Princess you would be safe in that school. Its your uncle's school plus I don't have to worry about the security due to the royal guards", Rehan Khurana told his daughter.

"But papa I am scared of uncle and his son", she whispered sadly but her father heard it.

"Why are you scared of them", he asked her knowing very well that his wife is also afraid of his friend.

"They never smile", She pouted.

"You should not judge anyone Aadya bad manners", he told his daughter.

"But papa smiling is good", she pointed out looking at his father's business files.

"Every person is having different nature so may be it is in their nature", he explained to his eleven year old daughter poking her little nose. She removed his hand making an irritating look but Still nodded her head slowly trying to understand what her father told her.

She was about to continue when they heard a knock and after a minute the door was opened by the king himself.

Rana Jai Pratap Singh entered inside with his head held high and eyes observing everything like a hawk.

Not knowing what to do

Aadya said what her mother always taught her to do when she sees any elder person.

"Namaste uncle", she said her voice softer and quieter than the one she used with her father.

Jai nodded his head and took a seat opposite to her father. Taking it as the right moment to leave she nodded at her father and made her way outside the room. She made her way downstairs towards the living room of her mansion to see the person she is scared the most.

Rana Ekansh Pratap Singh, The crown prince. Her mother was serving him coffee.

Who drinks coffee at the young age of 12. She thought.

"Aadya baby did you have your milk", her mother asked her to which she nodded in no.

"I am hungry", she nearly whined making her mother smile at her and left to get her milk from the kitchen. She was about to go to her room when she heard his voice.

"When are you going to join our school", prince Ekansh asked her.

She turned around to face the cold prince still looking downwards.

"Papa would decide it", she said and again tried to leave but he stopped her.

"Don't you want to change your school", he asked her looking at her intimately. Aadya was always told to say truth even in the worst situation by her family so she did what she thought was right.

"No Rana sa", she said shaking her head.

"Come here ", he asked her pointing at the place near him. Knowing very well that the cold prince won't let her go this easily. So she took baby steps towards him and take a seat beside him still looking at the floor.

"Look at me when I talk to you", he commanded.

"Stop staring at me", she said playing with her blue frock.

"Look at me Aadya", this time he ordered more harshly making her look up immediately.

"Do you really want to be in a school where your classmates bully you", he asked.

She shaked her head in no.

"But I feel uncomfortable with new people", she said.

"I would be there", he stated making her look in his eyes which were soft for a change. Something inside her asked her to believe him.