Real Devil

Karuna

It had nearly been one month since Aadya disappeared. I don't know what this father-son duo is doing. I am getting really worried for my daughter. What must be going on with her. Would she be having food in time or would she be sleeping on time. Or would she be okay. As much as I know her she is very scared among strangers.

These stupid men are having their food so peacefully as if nothing is wrong. It is enough now. I picked their plates from the dining table before they could finish it.

"Karuna what is this?", Jai asked me as I glared at him.

"Bring my daughter back then have your food", I told him keeping the food in the kitchen. They are really acting strange. Do I have to find her now. I thought tying my hair in a messy bun looking out. The weather was a little bit cool today. Would she be having proper comforters to keep her warm. She catch cold so easily. I need to act strict. They are acting like Aadya meant nothing to them.

I went out and found them sitting silently in the dining room looking at each other's face as if talking without words.

"Get the hell out of this room if you can't find her. If you can't bring her back than don't return", I told them glaring daggers at them as they looked at me. I raised my eye brows at them.

"I am asking you to leave right now. Come back with my daughter or don't come back", I shouted as they left after 5 minutes giving me looks that I have lost my mind. Here my daughter is no where to be find and they want food. I would feed them a big feast if they didn't bring her back, stupids.

....****....****....****....

Aadya

"I said I want chowmein", I told him not wanting to eat lady finger.

"Boss asked me to give you only healthy food", He answered me.

"How dare you? I will not eat it. Give me your phone", I told him as he gave me a confused look.

"What?", He asked.

"What what? I am asking your phone", I told him snatching it from him. I am so irritated watching his face daily asking stupid questions to me. Like how I married his boss. Did I eloped with him or Did I made his life a living hell that he kidnapped me. Like hell I will now make his life a living hell.

I picked up an apple from the fruit basket and asked his to leave. I dialed my husband's number. Need to tell him who is the real boss. It was ringing. I was so very excited to hear his voice.

"What the hell do you want now", He shouted from other side. So somebody is having a very bad day so far. I giggled at it. He is so grumpy in the morning.

"What do you want Aadya?", He asked in a more calm voice taking deep voice.

"Do I want something from you?", I asked thinking for a second.

"Of course I want you to apologize for kidnapping me. Your own wife. How mean", I said trying to irritate him.

"I am already having a very bad day don't irritate me", He said.

"Acha who dared to irritate my lion", I asked trying to stop myself from laughing hard.

"Only my mother could do that after you", He stated.

"Hoooooo I never irritate you", I told him glaring at the window as if he was there.

"Keep telling yourself that", He said and I know he was glaring his eyes.

"You are very bad. Mr. Husband I thought to light up your mood but you Mr. Khadoos irritate me as well. And this man who you kept for taking care of me don't even bring chowmein for me", I told him.