Life

Spare me for any mistakes

Aadya

Bhai liked Roshni bhabhi and now she is going to be my official bhabhi. I asked bhai what their conversation was about when he met bhabhi. He told me that she was too shy to talk.

He just asked her if she had any boyfriend before or was she happy with this marriage. And I was like who ask this in the first meeting. Now I know why she didn't talk to him much. She must be really uncomfortable talking about these things.

I am hundred percent sure he did her background check. He was just asking these things for a formality purpose. I can't believe that she never had a boyfriend before. Leave it.

She is also doing her CS honors like me but an year senior to me. She was a topper of her school. Practically like me. Mumma said that her room was filled with trophies, medals and certificates for self defense and her Academic performances. She is so alike me. 

I didn't really meet her till now but bhabhi looked really impressed by her. Bhabhi said she was looking rather uncomfortable with this much attention. So she is really a shy person that means.

Adhi bhai only saw one thing that her niece was too cute. According to him her eyes were beautiful. She didn't really talk but it was like her eyes were doing the part of talking rather than her mouth. She is younger than Arjun that's why didn't start talking.

Bhabhi was shocked that she was too calm for her age. Only smiling brightly at them. I want to meet her I mean who can be this cute. Bhabhi was saying that she felt jealous of her mother that she got a daughter like her. 

I think they payed more attention to the baby then my bhabhi. But someone else was there who payed all his attention to her.

We are going out for the wedding shopping today. Because the engagement is going to happen in one week. And bhabhi's engagement dress would be purchased from our side.

So we are going to meet them in the mall directly. 

And not to mention Anav bhai is also accompanying us.

We were in the car when my phone started ringing. I picked it up finding that it was Rana sa.

"Where are you?", He asked.

"Going to Indian Mall for bhai's engagement shopping", I told him.

"You are going to buy something for yourself as well?", he asked.

"Of course I am going to", I stated.

"Alright listen I had a meeting in the hotel near to it. I would accompany you then. Akriti also want to buy something so she is coming with me", He told me.

"Alright I'll see you there", I said.

"Who was it?", Bhai asked me giving his all attention to his driving.

"Rana sa is coming with Akriti. She also want to buy her dress", I told him to which he nodded.

After 15 minutes we reached there. 

"I'll call them to find when are they reaching", Mumma said as she started calling bhabhi's mother as we made our way inside.

I was looking around when I saw Roshni bhabhi playing with her niece who was giggling I think. Roshni bhabhi was tickling her. The scene was rather cute and I felt bhai looking at her as well. 

They both were looking good and rather cute.

I saw an older woman making her way towards bhabhi and hitting her shoulder lightly. Bhabhi was caressing her shoulder while pouting and her niece was also pouting mirroring her expression. They were so cute.